Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,543 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Lagos/Ibadan Expressway To Be 10 Lanes —FERMA - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos/Ibadan Expressway To Be 10 Lanes —FERMA (12318 Views)

Bazaar: Rehabilitation Of 100km Umuahia-Portharcourt Expressway To Gulp N90.3bn / Lagos-badagry Expressway To Be Closed On Sunday / Construction Of Lagos-abidjan Expressway To Commence In 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos/Ibadan Expressway To Be 10 Lanes —FERMA by Dee60: 10:15am On Jun 19, 2013
Until then!
Re: Lagos/Ibadan Expressway To Be 10 Lanes —FERMA by Bobbystanley(m): 10:15am On Jun 19, 2013
Akuko uwa
Re: Lagos/Ibadan Expressway To Be 10 Lanes —FERMA by azpekuliar: 10:19am On Jun 19, 2013
We've been listenin to these worn out lines for years now.
Re: Lagos/Ibadan Expressway To Be 10 Lanes —FERMA by firstolalekan(m): 10:20am On Jun 19, 2013
big ups to dat smiley
I bet lives will be lost cry
Re: Lagos/Ibadan Expressway To Be 10 Lanes —FERMA by gulfer: 10:28am On Jun 19, 2013
Talk is cheap !FERMA, why don't you support this with a graphic Model of the design as Lasgidi is doing for all major road construction and upgrades. The Lagos government may complete the 4th mainland bridge before this clueless Federal goons are able to complete 10km stretch of the current 2-lanes of the Lagos/Ibadan Expressway. angry angry

1 Like

Re: Lagos/Ibadan Expressway To Be 10 Lanes —FERMA by otokx(m): 10:30am On Jun 19, 2013
As usual we are being given lessons in the use of future tense by our government officials.
Re: Lagos/Ibadan Expressway To Be 10 Lanes —FERMA by Nobody: 10:39am On Jun 19, 2013
sounds more like a manifesto to me, the roads we already have they cant maintain... cant imagine im allowing this piece piss me off. #longhiss
Re: Lagos/Ibadan Expressway To Be 10 Lanes —FERMA by sova(m): 10:46am On Jun 19, 2013
[quote author=chidindufrank]FG is trying for southwest people. No wonder they endorsed GEJ for second tearm[/quote
s/w dint endorse GEJ,its d pdp crook in s/w dat did meanwhile baba obj was nt at d meeting, tell me hw many federal road in s/w is maintained by d so called federal govt, rather d state gov,dis same lagos ibadan express way has bin awarded to ovr 10 contractors by federal govt. my man, al na wash jo
Re: Lagos/Ibadan Expressway To Be 10 Lanes —FERMA by slap1(m): 11:07am On Jun 19, 2013
Hahaha
Re: Lagos/Ibadan Expressway To Be 10 Lanes —FERMA by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 19, 2013
chidindufrank: FG is trying for southwest people. No wonder they endorsed GEJ for second tearm
You must be talking about southeast, Uncle Jona should not expect one vote beyond Benin-Ore Road.
Re: Lagos/Ibadan Expressway To Be 10 Lanes —FERMA by bobthebuilder99(m): 11:09am On Jun 19, 2013
Brimmie: [size=30]Tambuwal2015[/size]

No!
Re: Lagos/Ibadan Expressway To Be 10 Lanes —FERMA by buchito1(m): 11:09am On Jun 19, 2013
picaro: these people must really think Nigerians are fools and all illiterates. Na by mouth dem dey repair roads?
Nonsense! just repair the road, shikena! now they start promising heaven and hell.

By the way, now some paid GEJ goons, armed with laptops and internet have been trolling threads and forums lately, echoing the same things under different aliases, and attempting to white wash the nonsense administration. It is a notorious fact that Nigerians have never had it this bad and rough, with the cocktail of unemployment, homelessness, corruption in the corridors of government, poverty and infrastructural decay at its all time high. And so, how they attempt to deceive us from this reality with their nonsense talks remains a mystery.

No matter how much the rain falls, it can never wash away the spots of a leopard. GEJ/PDP has failed miserably, that fact cannot be contested.
Copy nd paste! Ode!

1 Like

Re: Lagos/Ibadan Expressway To Be 10 Lanes —FERMA by Abmarshalo(m): 11:14am On Jun 19, 2013
Handsomeemmy:

http://tribune.com.ng/news2013/en/news/item/14695-lagos-ibadan-expressway-to-be-10-lanes-%E2%80%94ferma.html

Stories that touch the heart
Re: Lagos/Ibadan Expressway To Be 10 Lanes —FERMA by Oohrhii(m): 11:21am On Jun 19, 2013
“The Minister of Works had talked about it and there is an agenda from the Ministry of Works and by the time the agenda comes out, proper attention concerning Lagos/Ibadan expressway will be given to it,” he said.

Its simple.. The Agenda will never come out.

They must think Nigerians be idiot.

Road wey una still dey patch patch after 2 yrs, and still never finish am.. na hin una wan turn to 5 lanes each in the next 2 years.

Dump Mofos.
Re: Lagos/Ibadan Expressway To Be 10 Lanes —FERMA by wonlasewonimi: 11:25am On Jun 19, 2013
So that they can tow planes on it.
Re: Lagos/Ibadan Expressway To Be 10 Lanes —FERMA by toskut(m): 11:27am On Jun 19, 2013
Be like say this people think say we stupid abi? Whoever said this must be crazy
Re: Lagos/Ibadan Expressway To Be 10 Lanes —FERMA by TruthFM(m): 11:28am On Jun 19, 2013
This post officially makes me a Nairalander1st timer grin grin grin
Anyways onto the issue. I will like to see nigeria be the 1st African country to build a racing course but for now, can they just focus on issuing the rehabilitation contract to a reliable contractor and to follow through to completion. Same way I was listening to the news just after independence day and i heard the Minister for work saying they have built blah blah new road and renovated blah blah roads but rather what i see is the State government taking charge and doing this federal roads themselves.

1 Like

Re: Lagos/Ibadan Expressway To Be 10 Lanes —FERMA by picaro(f): 11:37am On Jun 19, 2013
buchito1: Copy nd paste! Ode!

Meaning?
Please, try to make some sense.
Re: Lagos/Ibadan Expressway To Be 10 Lanes —FERMA by buchito1(m): 11:39am On Jun 19, 2013
picaro:

Meaning?
Please, try to make some sense.
Cause all u said are jst copied! Nd 70% is crap!
Re: Lagos/Ibadan Expressway To Be 10 Lanes —FERMA by Dee60: 11:43am On Jun 19, 2013
gulfer: Talk is cheap !FERMA, why don't you support this with a graphic Model of the design as Lasgidi is doing for all major road construction and upgrades. The Lagos government may complete the 4th mainland bridge before this clueless Federal goons are able to complete 10km stretch of the current 2-lanes of the Lagos/Ibadan Expressway. angry angry

South West Governors have been appealing to FG to hand-over the road to them so they could develop it. If that road is given to SW Governors, I believe they will turn it to 12 lanes and finish it up within 2 years. They will even have 2 lanes dedicated to BRT. Ever since then, FG has resorted to telling us stories, because they donot want to be shamed by the action governors in the SW.

Anyway, enough of time-wasting and political talk, please. Let this road be done and let SW develop faster.
Re: Lagos/Ibadan Expressway To Be 10 Lanes —FERMA by Marpol: 11:44am On Jun 19, 2013
I laugh in Swahili
Re: Lagos/Ibadan Expressway To Be 10 Lanes —FERMA by 1forall: 11:51am On Jun 19, 2013
Sharrap!
Re: Lagos/Ibadan Expressway To Be 10 Lanes —FERMA by obinnakenedo(m): 11:52am On Jun 19, 2013
Lagos-badagry nko?. I chose to be a thomas now!
Re: Lagos/Ibadan Expressway To Be 10 Lanes —FERMA by picaro(f): 11:53am On Jun 19, 2013
buchito1: Cause all u said are jst copied! Nd 70% is crap!

He who affirms, must prove his affirmation. Copied from where? If you cannot show us, then you are as foolish as GEJ, and i fear, worse. What stupidity bedevils your mind to speak such utter baseless rubbish. Are you that shallow?

I repeat, (and please tell me i copied this too) GEJ has failed woefully. He remains the worst, unintelligent and most corrupt leader Nigeria has had the misfortune of having. And should you think I'm wrong, attack me with proof, and arguments to the contrary. Other than that, your foolishness amazes me.

Did the post touch a nerve? Well, you obviously are part of those GEJs team of internet goons, paid to scare and deceive online. Tragic. So tell me, how much is your soul worth?

6 Likes

Re: Lagos/Ibadan Expressway To Be 10 Lanes —FERMA by Exponental(m): 11:53am On Jun 19, 2013
Na today?
Can someone remind me of this words in future if it comes true.
Re: Lagos/Ibadan Expressway To Be 10 Lanes —FERMA by obinnakenedo(m): 11:54am On Jun 19, 2013
chidindufrank: FG is trying for southwest people. No wonder they endorsed GEJ for second tearm
southwest? Endorsed GEJ?. Lol
Re: Lagos/Ibadan Expressway To Be 10 Lanes —FERMA by fm7070: 12:01pm On Jun 19, 2013
FGN and propaganda.
The deadly road almost claimed my life last week, but God no greee for them.
Re: Lagos/Ibadan Expressway To Be 10 Lanes —FERMA by juman(m): 12:01pm On Jun 19, 2013
Hiss.

The federal government is not serious. They should handover the road to the concerned three states.
Re: Lagos/Ibadan Expressway To Be 10 Lanes —FERMA by TruthFM(m): 12:02pm On Jun 19, 2013
fresh_dude: You must be talking about southeast, Uncle Jona should not expect one vote beyond Benin-Ore Road.
I doubt if Ore will vote for am sef...... unless he has rehabilitated that road that causes huge headache.
Re: Lagos/Ibadan Expressway To Be 10 Lanes —FERMA by KwoiZabo(m): 12:03pm On Jun 19, 2013
All this bad belle don dey talk again. Plz if you live close to a federal road that is bad and not receivin attention since goodluck came in just mention it or keep quiet. I can mention tens of roads state road in lagos that is bad and fashola is doing nothing abt it.obasanjo did nothing yaradua told us it must be through ppp & gave it to bi-courtney but our dearest president has given berger the contract and funding it through federal purse and we are here making noise.
Re: Lagos/Ibadan Expressway To Be 10 Lanes —FERMA by buchito1(m): 12:04pm On Jun 19, 2013
picaro:

He who affirms, must prove his affirmation. Copied from where? If you cannot show us, then you are as foolish as GEJ, and i fear, worse. What stupidity bedevils your mind to speak utter baseless rubbish.

I repeat, (and please tell me i copied this too) GEJ has failed woefully. He remains the worst, unintelligent and most corrupt leader Nigeria has had the misfortune of having. And should you thing I'm wrong, attack me with proof, arguments to the contrary. Other than that, your foolishness amazes me.

Did the post touch a nerve? Well, you obviously are part of those GEJs team of internet goons, paid to scare and deceive online. Tragic. So tell me, how much is your soul worth?
Babe u jst taking rubisssh, crap, also talking like a lunatic....
Ur mates are married u are here talking bout GEJ dat dnt even knw who d fucckk u are!!! U must be sleeping on a bicycle
Re: Lagos/Ibadan Expressway To Be 10 Lanes —FERMA by gulfer: 12:05pm On Jun 19, 2013
KwoiZabo: All this bad belle don dey talk again. Plz if you live close to a federal road that is bad and not receivin attention since goodluck came in just mention it or keep quiet. I can mention tens of roads state road in lagos that is bad and fashola is doing nothing abt it.
Go ahead Maigworo and lets have the roads.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Femi Adesina Blames Nigerians For Nigeria’s Poor Rating On Corruption / Edwin Clark To Oborevwori: You’ve Started Well By Siting Projects In Warri / Ekwunife May Replace Obiano Over Alleged Double Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.