Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,380 members, 7,812,113 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

Fake Certificates: Members Beware! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Fake Certificates: Members Beware! (830 Views)

If You Just Found Out That Your Dumb After Those Certificates / 15 Exam Cheats Now Born Again Return Their WAEC Certificates / Are Noun Certificates Recognised For Employment Purposes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fake Certificates: Members Beware! by sylink1: 11:54am On May 09, 2008
Speedway Academy Yakoyo Road Ojodu advertised and ran a PGD programme for Onabisi Onabanjo university Ago-Iwoye. Final exams were conducted in July 2007. Results were never released. Instead, students were asked to attend the Convocation programme at Main campus in November 2007. Shortly, it was announced that students should report at the study centre to collect their certificates. Curiously, I got there to collect mine only to find out that the so-called certificates was signed by only a signatory designated 'Director'. Besides, it was clearly stated that OOU Consult awarded the certifcate and lastly no grade was attached to the certificate.

i understand there were other study centres in Lagos. Does anybody have similar experience? what's the best line of action? Something tells me there is ripoff somewhere?
Re: Fake Certificates: Members Beware! by aekmanweb(m): 1:41pm On May 10, 2008
Guys, can someone enlighten me concerning this O.O.U Consult. Are they REAL or FAKE? I and a friend just paid for a form to do a professional and Executive programme respectively. We both paid at their office in Alimosho Primary School, Iyana Ipaja, should we proceed or not if truly the certificate is baseless?

(1) (Reply)

Importance Of Instrumentation To Computer Engineering ? / Exxon Mobil Scholarship / Result Combination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.