Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,157 members, 7,845,814 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

How Can I Deposit And Withdraw On Ladb.roke.s - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Deposit And Withdraw On Ladb.roke.s (837 Views)

How To Deposit And Withdraw On Betcolony Online Account / If I Deposit ₦500,000 With A Nigerian Bank For A Year / Can I Deposit Check Into My Savings Acct In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Deposit And Withdraw On Ladb.roke.s by Nobody: 8:53am On Jun 19, 2013
[color=#990000][/color] please can someone tell me how i can deposit and withdraw on ladbro.ke
Re: How Can I Deposit And Withdraw On Ladb.roke.s by barikay: 9:17am On Jun 19, 2013
Visa card, uba,access,gtb etc
Re: How Can I Deposit And Withdraw On Ladb.roke.s by Nobody: 10:12am On Jun 19, 2013
barikay: Visa card, uba,access,gtb etc
thanks bro. can firstbank's visa card be used on the site too? and must it be dollar card?
Re: How Can I Deposit And Withdraw On Ladb.roke.s by okechukwu3: 5:48pm On Jun 19, 2013
Make sure you get answer from somebody that has withdrawn from them or call their customer service line and verify whether your card could be used for withdrawal before you deposit. I am into their virtual football. to start I deposited with Zenith bank Visa card, when it reached time to withdraw with the same card I started having issue of withdrawal, to them Zenith visa card could be used to deposit but can't be used to withdraw.
For good two months now my money is stocked with them.
so make your findings before you deposit.
Re: How Can I Deposit And Withdraw On Ladb.roke.s by wisemanj(m): 8:06pm On Jun 19, 2013
oke_chukwu: Make sure you get answer from somebody that has withdrawn from them or call their customer service line and verify whether your card could be used for withdrawal before you deposit. I am into their virtual football. to start I deposited with Zenith bank Visa card, when it reached time to withdraw with the same card I started having issue of withdrawal, to them Zenith visa card could be used to deposit but can't be used to withdraw.
do u kn if thy accept gtb or access
Re: How Can I Deposit And Withdraw On Ladb.roke.s by BYXplicit(m): 8:34pm On Jun 19, 2013
Use acess visa card its so far the best.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Deposit And Withdraw On Ladb.roke.s by Democivil: 9:06pm On Jun 19, 2013
BY Xplicit: Use acess visa card its so far the best.
hv you used acces visa to withdraw from them "ladbrke" honest answer pls...
Re: How Can I Deposit And Withdraw On Ladb.roke.s by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 19, 2013
BY Xplicit: Use acess visa card its so far the best.
thanks ya'll but can access withdraw on d site? And must it be a dollar card?
Re: How Can I Deposit And Withdraw On Ladb.roke.s by BYXplicit(m): 9:47am On Jun 20, 2013
iamoladipupo: thanks ya'll but can access withdraw on d site? And must it be a dollar card?
Yes acess can withdraw on the site...the card is linked to ur access bank account and converts the money to dollar @the curent exchange rate and vice versa.
Re: How Can I Deposit And Withdraw On Ladb.roke.s by BYXplicit(m): 9:49am On Jun 20, 2013
Democivil:
hv you used acces visa to withdraw from them "ladbrke" honest answer pls...
The answer is..Access card can withdraw from ladbroke.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Deposit And Withdraw On Ladb.roke.s by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jun 20, 2013
BY Xplicit:
Yes acess can withdraw on the site...the card is linked to ur access bank account and converts the money to dollar @the curent exchange rate and vice versa.
is it the normal card given to a savings account holder? Or i will request for visa card?
Re: How Can I Deposit And Withdraw On Ladb.roke.s by Tonjeola1(m): 5:36pm On Jun 20, 2013
iamoladipupo: is it the normal card given to a savings account holder? Or i will request for visa card?
U will request for visa card, it will be link to ur savings account.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Deposit And Withdraw On Ladb.roke.s by Akabay(m): 5:49pm On Jun 20, 2013
oke_chukwu: Make sure you get answer from somebody that has withdrawn from them or call their customer service line and verify whether your card could be used for withdrawal before you deposit. I am into their virtual football. to start I deposited with Zenith bank Visa card, when it reached time to withdraw with the same card I started having issue of withdrawal, to them Zenith visa card could be used to deposit but can't be used to withdraw.
Oke plx let me ve d system u're using virtual futball, more blessing, mai mail: yele4sure@gmail.com, tnx.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

American Bacardi Breezer Beer Enters Nigerian Market, Builds N150m Factory / How To Start Palm Oil Extraction Business Global? / Ford Gives Conditions For Establishing Factory In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.