Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,054 members, 7,821,628 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Aston Villa Signing Jores Okore Dozes Off During Medical - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Aston Villa Signing Jores Okore Dozes Off During Medical (524 Views)

VIDEO : Aston Villa Vs Chelsea 0 - 4 All Goals & Match Highlight (download) / VIDEO : Aston Villa Vs Man City 0 - 4 Iheanacho & Highlight (FA Cup) (download) / Asisat Oshoala Scores For Liverpool Ladies Against Aston Villa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Aston Villa Signing Jores Okore Dozes Off During Medical by omar22(m): 8:54am On Jun 19, 2013
Jores Okore has revealed he fell asleep during his medical, hours before completing a £4 million move to Aston Villa.

Okore, the Denmark international, was asked to undergo a lengthy scan at a private clinic and drifted off despite the presence of a film crew filming a documentary of his transfer from FC Nordsjaelland.

The 20 year-old has established a burgeoning reputation in his own country and sealed his move to Villa last week, six months after turning down the chance of a move to Chelsea.

And Villa manager Paul Lambert will be hopeful of no further dozy moments as the defender prepares for his debut season in the Premier League.

Okore said: "I just wanted to get the MRI scan done quickly. Boy was I wrong. I was placed in the scanner and started a two-hour session. I have to remain completely quiet.

"I'm listening to the radio and I'm wondering what it will be like. How my new life in Birmingham will be. Will I speak English with a British twang?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/aston-villa/10126221/Aston-Villa-signing-Jores-Okore-dozes-off-during-medical.html

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Rafael Nadal Is Knocked Out Of Wimbledon OMG!! / Why Don't The Super Eagles Of Nigeria Play Matches In Lagos Anymore? / Arsenal F.C Sacrificing Trophies For Profits?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.