Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,572 members, 7,958,773 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:28 PM

Three Sisters With Werewolf Syndrome Fear They'll Never Get Married - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Three Sisters With Werewolf Syndrome Fear They'll Never Get Married (38379 Views)

Medical Tests Couples Must Do Before They Get Married / 10 Nigerians Climbing Mt Kilimanjaro For Down Syndrome / Werewolf Boy Appeals To Doctors To Find A Cure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Sisters With Werewolf Syndrome Fear They'll Never Get Married by awesomet1(m): 2:29pm On Jun 19, 2013
Asides the hair, the surface area of their nose in unusually broad. Very strange genes.

1 Like

Re: Three Sisters With Werewolf Syndrome Fear They'll Never Get Married by alaoeri: 2:29pm On Jun 19, 2013
dridowu: Beauty is in the eyes of beholder
Na this kind of beauty them they talk about?

3 Likes

Re: Three Sisters With Werewolf Syndrome Fear They'll Never Get Married by Pangea: 2:29pm On Jun 19, 2013
shocked Those NOSE! shocked

1 Like

Re: Three Sisters With Werewolf Syndrome Fear They'll Never Get Married by immkels(m): 2:30pm On Jun 19, 2013
Loool WTF? Who's image? Thank God say em no born em 4 9ja. Them for don call them witches!

1 Like

Re: Three Sisters With Werewolf Syndrome Fear They'll Never Get Married by fpeter(f): 2:32pm On Jun 19, 2013
Then someone will think she's fat,ugly,short etc?
Better give Glory to God that you're not suffering
from this werewolf syndrome.

2 Likes

Re: Three Sisters With Werewolf Syndrome Fear They'll Never Get Married by yamunla(m): 2:32pm On Jun 19, 2013
Mo reemo L'agege....
Re: Three Sisters With Werewolf Syndrome Fear They'll Never Get Married by WaleFolarin: 2:33pm On Jun 19, 2013
[size=16pt]see face eeehhhhh[/size]
Re: Three Sisters With Werewolf Syndrome Fear They'll Never Get Married by Emilo(m): 2:37pm On Jun 19, 2013
"End Shall Never Wonder" dats all.com......
Re: Three Sisters With Werewolf Syndrome Fear They'll Never Get Married by Beaf1: 2:41pm On Jun 19, 2013
They are soooo identical. The nose especially.

IS THAT THE HAIRY FATHER IN A FRAMED PICTURE AT THE BACKGROUND?

1 Like

Re: Three Sisters With Werewolf Syndrome Fear They'll Never Get Married by Hernessy95(f): 2:42pm On Jun 19, 2013
This is serious o
Re: Three Sisters With Werewolf Syndrome Fear They'll Never Get Married by HezronLorraine(m): 2:44pm On Jun 19, 2013
dare2think: Dont know If I should laff or cry.

Wow.
I guess you can try both like I did.
Re: Three Sisters With Werewolf Syndrome Fear They'll Never Get Married by JudasV: 2:46pm On Jun 19, 2013
barcanista: This one wey you de make farewell speech, wetin happen?
him wan go jump for lagoon... grin

1 Like

Re: Three Sisters With Werewolf Syndrome Fear They'll Never Get Married by joshuaidibia(m): 2:55pm On Jun 19, 2013
Big Bad Wolves
Re: Three Sisters With Werewolf Syndrome Fear They'll Never Get Married by Femsyn(m): 2:58pm On Jun 19, 2013
Not saying d syndrome doesn't exist, but those photos are paintings or super-enhanced real images.
Re: Three Sisters With Werewolf Syndrome Fear They'll Never Get Married by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jun 19, 2013
Human hair tinz..lmao!
Re: Three Sisters With Werewolf Syndrome Fear They'll Never Get Married by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 19, 2013
Their father deserve to be hacked to death... WTF-only in India, China and Northern Nigeria will you hear of strange things. I'm not sure i've heared of such in Israel, Southern Nigeria or Italy.

1 Like

Re: Three Sisters With Werewolf Syndrome Fear They'll Never Get Married by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jun 19, 2013
I had to look @ thhose faces again..chai! God have mercy on me for grumbling or complaining about my person.
Re: Three Sisters With Werewolf Syndrome Fear They'll Never Get Married by lukulukuboy(m): 3:04pm On Jun 19, 2013
goldfish80: On the brighter side,Whoever gets to marry any of them would be lucky, as witches would be too scared to visit their homes.
Guy, u carry style wicked o...

1 Like

Re: Three Sisters With Werewolf Syndrome Fear They'll Never Get Married by bizfirst: 3:08pm On Jun 19, 2013
I believe a man out there would be genuinely attracted to that mass of hair! Never say never!! Cheer up girls!!!
Re: Three Sisters With Werewolf Syndrome Fear They'll Never Get Married by Goldenheart(m): 3:09pm On Jun 19, 2013
Jesus Christ.... these ones re were wolves indeed
Re: Three Sisters With Werewolf Syndrome Fear They'll Never Get Married by tivta(m): 3:11pm On Jun 19, 2013
Poor unfortunate souls...

1 Like

Re: Three Sisters With Werewolf Syndrome Fear They'll Never Get Married by Teegurlee(f): 3:17pm On Jun 19, 2013
Awww... So pathetic. *grabs handkerchief and wipes tears*

1 Like

Re: Three Sisters With Werewolf Syndrome Fear They'll Never Get Married by Teegurlee(f): 3:23pm On Jun 19, 2013
yamunla: Mo reemo L'agege....
Agege bi ti bo o,o reemo ni Nairaland ni joor.
Re: Three Sisters With Werewolf Syndrome Fear They'll Never Get Married by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jun 19, 2013
must they marry? If christians, cant they turn to reverend sisters?

1 Like

Re: Three Sisters With Werewolf Syndrome Fear They'll Never Get Married by maanma: 3:24pm On Jun 19, 2013
Ms_Steph: There is a man for every woman. The world's most fattest woman has a boyfriend so why won't dey.
I agree with u,marriage comes from God
Re: Three Sisters With Werewolf Syndrome Fear They'll Never Get Married by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jun 19, 2013
Really pathetic but must they marry? If christians, cant they turn to reverend sisters?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Went To See A Doctor Today Because Of My Illness And This Happened / Stop Breastfeeding Your Husbands, Breast Milk Is For Babies - Commissioner / Ebola Latest: Another Nurse Dies, Doctor In Bad State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.