Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,978 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU (51890 Views)

1-Day-Old Baby Found In A River In Osun (graphic Photos) / Day-old Baby Found Inside Uncompleted Building In Ondo (pictured) / The Untold Story Of The Baby Found In OAU Toilet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by ccsexyluv: 10:09am On Jun 19, 2013
Tis is very sad and Disturbing, I got a tip from a student in Obafemi Awolowo University in Ile-Ife that a baby [Pictured Above] was found in One of the Female Hostel in The school [Moremi Hostel].

Why do young ladies do this?? If you cant live up to te responsibility of raising a baby, then avoid pre-marital sex.. or Be Full Protected..

Follow @Naijablogger on Twitter [www.twitter.com/Naijablogger]

[size=14pt]
Read More + More Pictures: http://ning.it/18ZqicF[/size]

5 Likes

Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by spenca: 10:14am On Jun 19, 2013
Am sure it belongz to a staff ,if its a student's n she stays on campus ,nor sure she can escape it only if ppl wer not aware she was preg preg

BTW WHO WANTS MA SPACE?

2 Likes

Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by Nobody: 10:14am On Jun 19, 2013
How on earth did she give birth without her hostel mates hearing of cries? Maybe an outsider brought and dumped the baby there.

1 Like

Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by Nobody: 10:20am On Jun 19, 2013
Goodness gracious! Is the baby still alive? How could people be so mean and heartless? shocked

3 Likes

Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by Invite: 10:23am On Jun 19, 2013
*speechless*

1 Like

Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 19, 2013
My God, evil everywhere

1 Like

Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by Nobody: 11:09am On Jun 19, 2013
I doubt this story. How can a student or any person dump a baby in Moremi Hall, OAU. The strategic location of the hall which makes it easier for residents of the other nine halls of residence, except S L Akintola, ETF and to some extent Adekunle Fajuyi, to pass through it makes me doubt. The baby couldn't have been abandoned at night because the person wanting to do it would have been caught by students who will always be seen entering and leaving the hall even early hours to read. Not to talk about this entering and leaving of a thing which has increased because of the ongoing Harmattan Semester exam.
Be that as it may, I will go there myself tomorrow to find out. Great Ife!

15 Likes

Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by mrman2(m): 11:19am On Jun 19, 2013
This Is just sad.
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by kunlexist(m): 11:21am On Jun 19, 2013
Believe you M̶̲̥̅Ƹ it happened.... ​ J̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊t̲̥̅̊ confirmed from different reliable sources  campus Ω̴̩̩̩̥αw Απϑ it was confirmed to be through.
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by spenca: 12:00pm On Jun 19, 2013
kunlexist: Believe you M̶̲̥̅Ƹ it happened.... ​ J̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊t̲̥̅̊ confirmed from different reliable sources  campus Ω̴̩̩̩̥αw Απϑ it was confirmed to be through.
I hope you are not a student or product of oau because it would be a disgrace, for you cant differenciate when "through" and "true" ought be applied ....your one of the problems of the education system that made the yeye "minister of education" to reduce cut off mark instead of increasing it *drops mic*

9 Likes

Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by spenca: 12:02pm On Jun 19, 2013
Ola Johnson: I doubt this story. How can a student or any person dump a baby in Moremi Hall, OAU. The strategic location of the hall which makes it easier for residents of the other nine halls of residence, except S L Akintola, ETF and to some extent Adekunle Fajuyi, to pass through it makes me doubt. The baby couldn't have been abandoned at night because the person wanting to do it would have been caught by students who will always be seen entering and leaving the hall even early hours to read. Not to talk about this entering and leaving of a thing which has increased because of the ongoing Harmattan Semester exam.
Be that as it may, I will go there myself tomorrow to find out. Great Ife!
Does this make sense at all Btw why stress yoursef just coz u won do amebo ?

8 Likes

Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by kunlexist(m): 12:28pm On Jun 19, 2013
Although there are conflicting rumours on campus right now but the rumour is that 1 Elect Elect P4 stud€nt gave birth to  girl this morning and she was trying to drop the baby & flee but she was been caught by one of the cleaners  duty. It was also gathered that both has been taken to the health centre  campus. More story unfolds shortly.

Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by omowolewa: 1:01pm On Jun 19, 2013
Ladies sha!!!

She has succeeded in branding herself 'bad'. (If you are not ready abeg, why engage in unprotected adventure)

Goodluck to the baby.

2 Likes

Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jun 19, 2013
spenca:
Does this make sense at all Btw why stress yoursef just coz u won do amebo ?
You're a f00l.

5 Likes

Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by spenca: 1:39pm On Jun 19, 2013
Ola Johnson:
You're a f00l.
Yes if your a bigger one

3 Likes

Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by Katier00(f): 2:35pm On Jun 19, 2013
i would have given d whole world to have that baby girl, jesus save us

4 Likes

Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by Temismith(f): 2:41pm On Jun 19, 2013
Na wa ooo!
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by everyday: 2:59pm On Jun 19, 2013
This is wickedness.What of those who do abortions.Which is worse?

2 Likes

Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by 80million1: 2:59pm On Jun 19, 2013
*speechless*

It is so sad there is so much evil in this world. Zero value for human life.
That's an innocent, sinless young baby. God please preserve his/her life,and let him/her grow up to be someone significant in life. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by effisyman: 3:02pm On Jun 19, 2013
This is not new naa...

its a trend.

Thats how the mother of the baby was born too.

1 Like

Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jun 19, 2013
spenca:
Yes if your a bigger one

spenca:
I hope you are not a student or product of oau because it would be a disgrace, for you cant differenciate when "your" and "you are" ought be applied ....your one of the problems of the education system that made the yeye "minister of education" to reduce cut off mark instead of increasing it *drops mic*

37 Likes

Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by Brimmie(m): 3:05pm On Jun 19, 2013
Whr Is The Baby?? undecided I Can See A Brown Keg That Got Burnt!!

1 Like

Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by coogar: 3:05pm On Jun 19, 2013
ccsexyluv: Tis is very sad and Disturbing, I got a tip from a student in Obafemi Awolowo University in Ile-Ife that a baby [Pictured Above] was found in One of the Female Hostel in The school [Moremi Hostel].

Why do young ladies do this?? If you cant live up to te responsibility of raising a baby, then avoid pre-marital sex.. or Be Full Protected..

http://ning.it/18ZqicF

dayokanu and jarus should be investigated...
they are the only ones capable of doing something like this - besides they used to be OAU students.

1 Like

Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by SLIDEwaxie(m): 3:07pm On Jun 19, 2013
What can i say...?
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by dridowu: 3:08pm On Jun 19, 2013
They know who was pregnant among them.....................so dy shd just fish d person out
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by delors(m): 3:09pm On Jun 19, 2013
How true is this story? Moremi hall is always busy, there is no way a girl can give birth in the washroom without attracting the attention of other students in the washroom. No way! Didnt the baby cry when she came out? Didnt the girl (or whoemver it was) feel no labour pain? Was there no blood? What about the umbilical cord? who cut it? Abeg jo undecided...
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jun 19, 2013
What is an elect/ elect part 4 student
All these strange nomenclature of nowadays
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by ManTiger(m): 3:09pm On Jun 19, 2013
I've always known Moremi haar to be "babyless Mothers Home" while Moz is "Motherless Baby Home".

5 Likes

Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by tpia5: 3:10pm On Jun 19, 2013
hard to believe a part four student was pregnant, due and in labour with nobody knowing.

any evidence the baby was not in fact, dumped there, or the mother actually is a student, or that the alleged incident in fact happened.

sounds like one of these half baked stories by semi illiterates.

the twenty goats on okada or mountain of eba crew.
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by tpia5: 3:12pm On Jun 19, 2013
ManTiger: I've always known Moremi haar to be "babyless Mothers Home" while Moz is "Motherless Baby Home".

na lie jo
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by ejifranks(m): 3:12pm On Jun 19, 2013
embarassed embarassedMaybe na the future obama she troway so
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jun 19, 2013
I suppose the baby was found alive
Something good came out of this
I have some empathy for the mother sha
Imagine hiding a pregnancy for 9 whole months,the pain and torture of being all alone in this struggle
SHe needs counseling not condemnation or jail time
I commend her for not doing an abortion at least
We have a live baby that will most likely be adopted by a loving home

[size=14pt]
Many of you men pointing fingers may have abandoned and denied women you put in a family way so just sharap all of you!!![/size]

41 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Dies Six Weeks After Her Wedding (photos) / My Husband Cannot Satisfy Me In Bed - 25-Year-Old Woman Divorces Husband / When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.