Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,076 members, 7,821,707 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU (51913 Views)

1-Day-Old Baby Found In A River In Osun (graphic Photos) / Day-old Baby Found Inside Uncompleted Building In Ondo (pictured) / The Untold Story Of The Baby Found In OAU Toilet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by israel007: 3:14pm On Jun 19, 2013
Mtcheeew. Watch out guys. In 2 months to 6 months, they will tell you they found this same baby beside apo legislative qtrs abuja that one girl dumped her and they don't know her whereabouts
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by Sicozone(m): 3:14pm On Jun 19, 2013
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by WHIZBRO(m): 3:15pm On Jun 19, 2013
I lecture here on OAU campus and I can confirm that its true, the baby was found in a toilet by the cleaners while the mother was trying to flush it while still covered in blood. The baby was rescued and is currently at OAUTHC with the mother... And sadly the mother was a choir leader at a campus fellowship

1 Like

Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by spenca: 3:16pm On Jun 19, 2013
striktlymi:

For your mind ,your analytical bah ?
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jun 19, 2013
WHIZBRO: I lecture here on OAU campus and I can confirm that its true, the baby was found in a toilet by the cleaners while the mother was trying to flush it while still covered in blood. The baby was rescued and is currently at OAUTHC with the mother... And sadly the mother was a choir leader at a campus fellowship

So Campus toilet still dey flush eh kwa ?
This is good news o

1 Like

Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by ejifranks(m): 3:17pm On Jun 19, 2013
babyosisi: I suppose the baby was found alive
Something good came out of this
I have some empathy for the mother sha
Imagine hiding a pregnancy for 9 whole months,the pain and torture of being all alone in this struggle
SHe needs counseling not condemnation or jail time
I commend her for not doing an adoration at least
We have a live baby that will most likely be adopted by a loving home

[size=14pt]
Many of you men pointing fingers may have abandoned and denied women you put in a family way so just sharap all of you!!![/size]
wats ur point here... are u supporting this brutal act or wat??

1 Like

Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 19, 2013
ejifranks: wats ur point here... are u supporting this brutal act or wat??

I don't support her ,i analyzed her. desperate people do desperate things
She was desperate
Where was the man that impregnated her
Did she impregnate herself

Btw change the adoration in my post there to abortion,the autocorrect selected adoration .
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by dayokanu(m): 3:26pm On Jun 19, 2013
WTF
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by armyofone(m): 3:28pm On Jun 19, 2013
don't mind them. Tell them to abstain, na no no because na food for poor man. tell them to use condom they no go gree because they want to feel the skin like say na shaki. Poverty is bad, say no to se.x until after school.

babyosisi: I suppose the baby was found alive
Something good came out of this
I have some empathy for the mother sha
Imagine hiding a pregnancy for 9 whole months,the pain and torture of being all alone in this struggle
SHe needs counseling not condemnation or jail time
I commend her for not doing an abortion at least
We have a live baby that will most likely be adopted by a loving home

[size=14pt]
Many of you men pointing fingers may have abandoned and denied women you put in a family way so just sharap all of you!!![/size]

1 Like

Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by dulphines: 3:28pm On Jun 19, 2013
I hereby order a DNA analysis on all the female students in that school. Oya line up, one by one!

1 Like

Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by Okijajuju1(m): 3:29pm On Jun 19, 2013
How sad...

The FG needs to subsidize POSTINOR 2 to avoid things like this happening in the future.. cry

Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by tpia5: 3:30pm On Jun 19, 2013
WHIZBRO: I lecture here on OAU campus

you no even sabi lie well.

is this not you:

WHIZBRO: Okay my turn
I earn six figures from my own biz... hmmmm, i barely spend four figures, i get home by six(i'm late according to madam) but money does not fall from heaven now and i go fly reach house. Then wife says we have to go to church, i tell her i'm tired(i've saved some weed in my suit pocket, i just want them away from the house so i can get stoned).

anybody trying to tarnish Ife's image here, e no go better for you o.

you do not fit the calibre of an Ife lecturer, try another lie.

maybe your fellow semi illiterates can believe you.

see your topics:

https://www.nairaland.com/whizbro/topics

where do you get time to lecture in between looking for visa and scamming people, bro.

6 Likes

Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by spenca: 3:30pm On Jun 19, 2013
babyosisi:

She was desperate

Btw change the adoration in my post there to abortion,the autocorrect selected adoration .
First of all go down low smiley
Prolly she raped a cute guy n den two wrongz dont make right, if you dont support her den u against her act derz noin like "analyze her" whether u support her or not you still gonna analyze her....
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by dulphines: 3:30pm On Jun 19, 2013
WHIZBRO: I lecture here on OAU campus and I can confirm that its true, the baby was found in a toilet by the cleaners while the mother was trying to flush it while still covered in blood. The baby was rescued and is currently at OAUTHC with the mother... And sadly the mother was a choir leader at a campus fellowship

Really? Choir leader for that matter! God punish Devil!
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by spenca: 3:32pm On Jun 19, 2013
tpia@:

you no even sabi lie well.

is this not you:

anybody trying to tarnish Ife's image here, e no go better for you o.

you do not fit the calibre of an Ife lecturer, try another lie.

maybe your fellow semi illiterates can believe you.
Chai see swear!
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by seunlayi(m): 3:32pm On Jun 19, 2013
this is bad

1 Like

Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by tpia5: 3:33pm On Jun 19, 2013
spenca:
Chai see swear!

any particular reason why you quoted me?
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by Ayomight(m): 3:33pm On Jun 19, 2013
Wow! OAU!d skul dat used to be d greatest...nw a dumping grnd 4 babies...I remember one dat also happened when i waz in part 1 when a foetus was found in Yellow house...God help us!
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by Awoofawo(m): 3:34pm On Jun 19, 2013
spenca:
I hope you are not a student or product of oau because it would be a disgrace, for you cant differenciate when "through" and "true" ought be applied .... your one of the problems of the education system that made the yeye "minister of education" to reduce cut off mark instead of increasing it *drops mic*

SEE OLODO CORRECTING ANOTHER OLODO no vex bros you should know how to differetiate between "your" and "you're" stop confusing the two cool

3 Likes

Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by tellwisdom: 3:34pm On Jun 19, 2013
Who is the doctor??
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by tpia5: 3:37pm On Jun 19, 2013
which illiterate put this on front page?
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by mummyhaq(f): 3:38pm On Jun 19, 2013
what a life.
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by misterh(m): 3:39pm On Jun 19, 2013
Ayomight: Wow! OAU!d skul dat used to be d greatest...nw a dumping grnd 4 babies...I remember one dat also happened when i waz in part 1 when a foetus was found in Yellow house...God help us!
Also heard of that one too. It's really sad that things like this are happening in OAU. Just imagining what would be on the mind of the guy that impregnated her (if he's a student of Great Ife). This girl's popularity go pass Amarachi's. smiley

1 Like

Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by Iceprincehkn(m): 3:41pm On Jun 19, 2013
MOREMI OF ALL? This cant be true, cus d hostel as bin known for it busy patronage both day and 9te nd dis is due 2 fact dat their is a pathway astride d hostel dat links white house 2 all oder hostels nd health center post-graduate... Nd all of dat so Student are alwayz seen passin all time of d day includin mysef, nd i well bliv dat she's nt livin alone
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 19, 2013
ManTiger: I've always known Moremi haar to be "babyless Mothers Home" while Moz is "Motherless Baby Home".
You did Moz 101?
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by Fhemmmy: 3:43pm On Jun 19, 2013
Is the baby OK and alive?
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by Osyxcel(m): 3:45pm On Jun 19, 2013
All na bobo jor...

It's kinda hard to believe, so U wanna tell me her rummates neva knew she was pregnant? Didn't she go into labour? So d baby didn't cry wen it came out out? Whr did she lay while giving birth? On d toilet floor I guess, n nobody was awake den....sounds so untrue

As far as am concerned, this is still an unconfirmed story
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by Encoredme(m): 3:46pm On Jun 19, 2013
Nobody knows what really happened, but the event is true as I stay in awo hall. I heard the news on my way to my exam paper this morning. It is really saddening. There are different versions to the story.

1 Like

Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by maanma: 3:47pm On Jun 19, 2013
Too bad, poor child. May God forgive her for she know not what she did.
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by Tundecool(m): 3:47pm On Jun 19, 2013
Katier00 :
i would have given d whole world to have that baby girl, jesus save us
*so sweet* GOD will surely give u ur'z!
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by ejifranks(m): 3:47pm On Jun 19, 2013
babyosisi:

She was desperate

yes she didnt impregnate herself, we all know that, but is it enough for her to throw away an innocent baby just like that to the mercy of the elements with no pity no compassion... ok she was desperate and helpless, what stopped her from going to any of this motherless baby homes you mentioned above and at least make sure that this baby had a safe landing?.abeg my dear this lady was heartless, brutal and inhuman and you should not empathise with her at all unless and i repeat unless you condone such acts...there is nothing to analyze here... Two Wrongs dont Make A Right my dear...In Btw Abor#tion and Throwing away a new born baby are both inhuman...Quote me anyday

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

My Husband Cannot Satisfy Me In Bed - 25-Year-Old Woman Divorces Husband / Man Turns slowpoke After Impregnating Daughter Twice (pics) / I Do What My Husband Wants, Because It Has Made Us Rich

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.