Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,311 members, 7,867,814 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 02:56 AM

Improve Overall Performance Of Your Computer With Defraggler - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Improve Overall Performance Of Your Computer With Defraggler (510 Views)

How To Increase Your Computer's Overall Performance With Disk Defragmentation / 4G LTE Network Coming Abuja (and Maybe Nigeria Overall)? / Does Hibernating A Laptop Diminish Overall Battery Life Over Time? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Improve Overall Performance Of Your Computer With Defraggler by semontuffel: 12:05pm On Jun 19, 2013
Defraggler has improved the performance of my computer a lot. It is a great disk defragmenter which enables to organize the scattered files on RAM and hard disk, which in turn increases the overall speed of the computer. It is very useful when dealing with large and critical files such as databases. It includes boot-time defrag, support for file and folder exclusions, quick defrag, customizable drive map display and many more. Without any doubt, it provides high security and safety for all the files on your computer. It not only display the list of file fragments, but also their location on the disk map. For more, Just click here.

(1) (Reply)

I Cant Access My New Laptop / What Is The Best And Cheapest Way To Buy From Amazon Or Bestbuy? / Pls Need Help With My Harddisk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.