Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,489 members, 7,830,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

The Confessions Of A Girl (talima The Angel Of Death) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Confessions Of A Girl (talima The Angel Of Death) (927 Views)

Confessions Of A Nun About The Activities That Goes On In A Covent. MUST READ!!! / Prophet Uebert Angel Of Zimbabwe Attacks Prophet TB Joshua During Prophecy / Emmanuel Eni,occult Grand Master Now In Christ Etc Confessions Are They True Or False? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Confessions Of A Girl (talima The Angel Of Death) by extraflyfineboy(m): 12:23pm On Jun 19, 2013
I can’t blame my mum for insisting I followed her to church for a night vigil that Friday. But perhaps, if I had not

gone, all this would not have happened. It was around half-past two in the morning and the prayer warriors were

praying for a woman and she was rolling seriously on the floor. Suddenly, she began to talk to the pastor “so you want

to take me out of my home, I don’t have any where to go to leave me alone” the pastor and his warriors kept praying.

She was creating a scene and everybody was watching, I and some other people quickly rushed to the pulpit to record

the scene and take pictures. As I was taking the picture, the woman rushed at me and held me tight. It took the

intervention of some youth to disengage her from me.

I was shocked and suddenly feeling tired and dizzy so one of the ushers showed me a place to rest. As I was resting, I

found myself in a place; there were several other people there with me, somewhere bound in chains. Then a beautiful

woman with four horns on her head came and put something in my mouth and said “welcome”.

The following week I felt strange and depressed and the week that followed I had so many frightening nightmares. In

one of them, I was been initiated and given a task to “go into the world and kill”. My spiritual name was “Talima;

Angel of death”.

My first assignment was ................................ PLEASE CONTINUE THIS CONFESSION AT http://umehoma..com
Re: The Confessions Of A Girl (talima The Angel Of Death) by peteregwu(m): 12:46pm On Jun 19, 2013
extraflyfineboy:
I can’t blame my mum for insisting I followed her to church for a night vigil that Friday. But perhaps, if I had not

gone, all this would not have happened. It was around half-past two in the morning and the prayer warriors were

praying for a woman and she was rolling seriously on the floor. Suddenly, she began to talk to the pastor “so you want

to take me out of my home, I don’t have any where to go to leave me alone” the pastor and his warriors kept praying.

She was creating a scene and everybody was watching, I and some other people quickly rushed to the pulpit to record

the scene and take pictures. As I was taking the picture, the woman rushed at me and held me tight. It took the

intervention of some youth to disengage her from me.

I was shocked and suddenly feeling tired and dizzy so one of the ushers showed me a place to rest. As I was resting, I

found myself in a place; there were several other people there with me, somewhere bound in chains. Then a beautiful

woman with four horns on her head came and put something in my mouth and said “welcome”.

The following week I felt strange and depressed and the week that followed I had so many frightening nightmares. In

one of them, I was been initiated and given a task to “go into the world and kill”. My spiritual name was “Talima;

Angel of death”.

My first assignment was ................................ PLEASE CONTINUE THIS CONFESSION AT http://umehoma..com

Y dont u try and tel d truth here. Or are u just tryin to advertise yr blog or what.

Pls make sure u are born again and stop telin us lies here..
Re: The Confessions Of A Girl (talima The Angel Of Death) by extraflyfineboy(m): 4:53am On Jun 20, 2013
peteregwu:

Y dont u try and tel d truth here. Or are u just tryin to advertise yr blog or what.

Pls make sure u are born again and stop telin us lies here..

Try and be realistic and know ur purpose please. Donot let the devil use u.
Morever, try to use ur God given talent to make the world a better place.
Thank U.
Re: The Confessions Of A Girl (talima The Angel Of Death) by peteregwu(m): 12:30pm On Jun 20, 2013
extraflyfineboy:

Try and be realistic and know ur purpose please. Donot let the devil use u.
Morever, try to use ur God given talent to make the world a better place.
Thank U.

Which God given talent? It is u that needs to be truthful. You posted something that u never concluded, and posted a link through which one could read the conclusion of the story, I got nothing when I got to the site. So what do I call that? Gods talent or April fool.

In anything one does, let their be sincerity. Na church you no say u go use do 'april fool" abi?
Re: The Confessions Of A Girl (talima The Angel Of Death) by extraflyfineboy(m): 2:30am On Jun 21, 2013
peteregwu:

Which God given talent? It is u that needs to be truthful. You posted something that u never concluded, and posted a link through which one could read the conclusion of the story, I got nothing when I got to the site. So what do I call that? Gods talent or April fool.

In anything one does, let their be sincerity. Na church you no say u go use do 'april fool" abi?

I know u have eyes, please use it well, thanks. If u truely I droped the link to connect readers to even more outstanding posts. If truely u went to the link and u saw april fool, I wonder how u passed ur exams.
Goodbye.
Re: The Confessions Of A Girl (talima The Angel Of Death) by peteregwu(m): 12:16pm On Jun 21, 2013
extraflyfineboy:

I know u have eyes, please use it well, thanks. If u truely I droped the link to connect readers to even more outstanding posts. If truely u went to the link and u saw april fool, I wonder how u passed ur exams.
Goodbye.

Hmmm...wel just dont joke wit the things of God.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Comparative Advantage Do Pentecostal/born Again Christians Have? / Shocking Truth To Smokers / Pastor Kumuyi Does Not Recognize Prophetess That Came Back From Heaven And Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.