Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

132KVA's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 132KVA's Profile / 132KVA's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

Technology Market / Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by 132KVA: 11:33pm On Aug 20, 2019
@Acunon,
Please your old pattern of advertising, which lists the available TV Models and prices helps to know what you have in stock, and gives one the opportunity to make choice.
I advise you revert back to that, while you still display images of new stock. Thank you
Business / Re: Bet Company Refuses To Pay Me After Winning by 132KVA: 11:38pm On May 21, 2019
Mikocake:
take it to their social media account. Twitter, Facebook, threaten to take action and upload the screenshot with your threat.. this one na bad market. next time chose a reliable bookmaker possibly bet9ja or sportybet

Nice one bro. I will do that. Thanks
A friend of mine played same game in Bet9ja and he has received the money he won. What is heart breaking is they couldn't tell me the reason they cancelled the bet after I won.
Business / Re: Bet Company Refuses To Pay Me After Winning by 132KVA: 11:37pm On May 21, 2019
murphyrichy:
Imagine the risk u take, and still they don't want to pay you. If u have lost, dey won't cancel it. Its a dent on their image.

Don't mind them. Yeye company
Business / Re: Bet Company Refuses To Pay Me After Winning by 132KVA: 2:37pm On May 21, 2019
tonye33:
They have the right to cancel games. Read there terms and conditions

If they could cancel a game without a genuine reason, it means they are not reliable. A friend played same game in Bet9ja and he received his money.

There was no incident yesterday that will warant cancellation of the bet. The game ended well. No rain, no violence, no complaints by either team.
I just want them to justify the cancellation of the game but all they could say was "sorry sir" sorry sir"

1 Like

Business / Bet Company Refuses To Pay Me After Winning by 132KVA: 1:40pm On May 21, 2019
Good day house.
I need your advice on how to go about this. I placed a bet yesterday 20th may in one of the Nigerian betting site (Betking.com )
I picked Bendel Insurance to win Sunshine Stars (@1.55odd) and the game ended 1:0 in favour of the home team.
Now, after the match, instead of crediting my account with the win, the bet company labelled the bet which was accepted as"CANCELLED"

I have called their customer care to give me reason for cancelling the bet, but they only said the company has right to cancel any bet.
Can a company cancel a won bet without reason?
Would they have cancelled it if I lost?
Pls advice me on what to do . Below is the screen shot

1 Like

Crime / Re: Don Wanny’s Younger Brother, Obata Osu, Killed By Security Operatives. Pictured by 132KVA: 7:29pm On Jan 28, 2018
Aturu muru ebule gba aka nwa
Business / Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by 132KVA: 12:16pm On Sep 06, 2017
Business / Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by 132KVA: 8:03pm On Sep 05, 2017
aieromon:

Tracking information shows your package is at NGSHOM which is the Shomolu Post Office. I suggest you visit there as soon as possible to make the necessary enquiries.

Hi bro
I need to track a parcel I purchased from aliexpress.com. it was shipped 7th august 2017
Pls which site did you use for the tracking, Nipost site has been telling me Remote Server Unavailable, try again later.

17track.net information stopped when the parcel entered Nigeria which is on 14th august. I need a site that can give me local tracking detail. Nipost.gov.ng isn't working
Religion / Re: What Is The Significance Of 40 In The Bible? by 132KVA: 3:35pm On Sep 03, 2017
pass mark 40%
Politics / Re: BBC Mentioned Biafra 55 African Country by 132KVA: 2:32pm On Apr 14, 2017
This post never reach to hit Front Page?.......Mods do the needful...... Nigerian government no go comot food for una mouth.....I no no why una too dey fear

1 Like

Autos / Re: RAV4 2013 Model With 60,000 Miles, #350,000 by 132KVA: 6:43pm On Mar 25, 2017
tahoe:
post rear picture, I want to know if it's pencil light or drop light.

and what's the milage.

also what's the rim size.

and location.

also how many cylinders, is it v36 or i42

You are very funny bro. V36 , i42 wetin go come be the mpg?
Foreign Affairs / Re: UK Parliament Debating Whether Trump Should Be Banned From UK. See Reactions by 132KVA: 9:54pm On Jan 30, 2017
If you dislike hausa/fulani settling anywhere around your village, then Do NOT condemn president TRUMP

5 Likes 1 Share

Autos / Re: 2008 Honda Pilot Registered For Sale Super Clean by 132KVA: 6:03pm On Jan 09, 2017
How much pls
Technology Market / Re: Brand New Laptop Motherboard For Sale At Reduced Price by 132KVA: 8:36pm On Dec 05, 2016
HP pavilion g7 motherboard is needed

Intel core i3 or intel core i5
Pls state ur price

Thanks
Technology Market / Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by 132KVA: 8:58pm On Sep 05, 2016
Is LG47LN575 the model number of the 2013 miracast TV you advertised?
If yes Pls post the pics of the Tv. Hope it came with the base stand.
Technology Market / Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by 132KVA: 8:57pm On Sep 05, 2016
Pls post the pics of LG47LN575
Technology Market / Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by 132KVA: 10:57pm On Jul 22, 2016
Technology Market / Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by 132KVA: 10:57pm On Jul 22, 2016
Technology Market / Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by 132KVA: 10:55pm On Jul 22, 2016
acunon:

The available ones for now
Lg 50" smart and 3D tv 50PB660V At 90k
Samsung 60" PS60F5500 smart and 3D at 150k
LG 50PJ550 At 70k
LG 50PB690V at 70k

I just checked....LG 50PB660 is NOT a 3D TV.
I think acunon interchanged the model number with 50PB690V which is actually a 3D TV but must be used with an Active 3D glass.
Active 3D glass is powered with battery and it is more expensive than the passive 3D type which most TVs use now.
However both 50PB690V and 50PB660V are good plasma Tvs
Technology Market / Re: Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. by 132KVA: 9:00pm On Jun 19, 2016
LG 47LA620V for the smart and 3D

Can I pay 100K for this?
Autos / Re: Super Clean 2005 BMW X5 Tokunbo@2.85m(08096577304) by 132KVA: 8:03am On May 13, 2016
BUY A GOOD CAMERA OR GOOD PHONE WITH BETTER CAMERA.. YOU CAN'T BE ADVERTISING GOOD CARS LIKE THIS WITH THIS BLURRED IMAGES

HAPPY SALES
Autos / Re: Super Clean Tokunbo Honda Pilot 2007 @ 2.35M (08096577304) by 132KVA: 8:02am On May 13, 2016
BUY A GOOD CAMERA OR GOOD PHONE WITH BETTER CAMERA.. YOU CAN'T BE ADVERTISING GOOD CARS LIKE THIS WITH THIS BLURRED IMAGES

HAPPY SALES
Autos / Re: Drivers/Engineers what's Right Or Wrong About This? by 132KVA: 5:40pm On Apr 17, 2016
Ok let me share my thought.

AC ON BEFORE ENGINE START
Like the person above have said, the AC compressor combined with the car engine forms a very big load on the starter motor and as well the battery, this reduces the lifespan of the starter motor because of the heat produced in the coils when trying to roll this big load. It also momentarily drags a very large current from the battery. So it is not a good practice in conventional cars.

However, this issue has been taking care of in some modern cars by disengaging the compressor clutch automatically when the engine is turned off and engaging it some seconds after the engine starts rolling.

RADIO ON BEFORE ENGINE START

In the case of radio, the problem is not heavy load on the starter motor or battery but electrical noise generated by the starter motor during cranking. Some cheap car audio system without proper power filtering responds to this electrical noise and it is capable of damaging components in the radio. It affects the radio mostly when the car battery is not good (those battery that drop to 8V during engine crank)

I DO NOT KNOW IT ALL. CORRECT ME WHERE I AM WRONG
Politics / Re: Niger Delta Militant Tompolo Decries EFCC Invitation. by 132KVA: 8:37pm On Dec 12, 2015
doublewisdom:
Buhari is facing heat from all parts of Nigeria.

He created the fire

1 Like

Politics / Re: Niger Delta Militant Tompolo Decries EFCC Invitation. by 132KVA: 6:29pm On Dec 12, 2015
I suspected that his summon is political. Say no to #joinusorweprobeyou

1 Like

Politics / Re: Pictures From Shiites-Army Clash In Zaria, Many Feared Dead by 132KVA: 6:04pm On Dec 12, 2015
God please help us in this country

1 Like

Politics / Re: Photos From The Soldiers And Shi'a(shiite) Muslims Clash by 132KVA: 5:52pm On Dec 12, 2015
God please give the extremists wisdom to stop religious violence. If religious extremism is reduced to zero, death rate all over the world will be reduced by 60%
Politics / Niger Delta Militant Tompolo Decries EFCC Invitation. by 132KVA: 5:35pm On Dec 12, 2015
One-time Niger Delta militant, Government Ekpemupolo (better known as Tompolo), has denied media reports that he failed to respond to an invitation by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC).

In a statement issued today, Mr. Ekpemupolo refuted a report on Channels Television that he did not respond to an invitation by the EFCC.

According to Tompolo, “On the November 24th 2015, I was informed at about 4 p.m. that a letter of invitation had been dropped at my home in Warri, inviting me to EFCC’s office in Lagos by 10 a.m. on the 25th of November 2015. I responded by a letter from my Solicitors, Messrs. Jakpa, Edoge & Co. The letter dated November 25th 2015 was received by one Uduak Ouot, a staff of EFCC, on the 3rd of December 2015, after several attempts to deliver. I have proof of delivery from the courier company.”

Mr. Ekpemupolo said he was surprised that the EFCC, which he described as “an otherwise reputable institution,” lied to Nigerians. He added that his lawyer’s letter “indicated I am already in court with the EFCC in Suit No: FHC/W/CS/152/2015. EFCC had been served with the court processes since 20th of October 2015 but they refused to attend court on several occasions, or to file any court papers, only to appear for the first time on 30th November 2015 without filing any court papers. They even asked for the matter to be adjourned to 17th December 2015, the date they are now inviting me to appear before them.”

He stated that the anti-corruption agency invited him two months after he had sued them. He said he had informed the EFCC of his readiness to honor their invitation once the court rules on his own suit, adding that the agency seemed bent on harassing him through their “reminder of 9th December 2015, which was leaked to the media on the 10th of December 2015, the same day as it was delivered to my house in Warri.”

Mr. Ekpemupolo stated, “As a full blooded Ijaw man and citizen of Nigeria, I have done everything in my power to follow the laws of Nigeria. Since the amnesty declared in 2009 by [the] late President Yar’Adua I have strained myself to ensure that we all live in peace in this country. Those who think they can push us to war must rethink the necessity of such a war.

“How can a law-abiding Government declare a man wanted who is in the law courts with them?

“They froze our business accounts since August 4th 2015, but we have not quarreled with anybody. We sued them to court, they refused to come to court. Now they are threatening to declare me wanted.

“I know why they are after me. It is not the alleged multi-billion naira property transaction. After all, it went through due process and was approved by the Federal Executive Council (FEC). And as such if there are any questions to answer, it is the people at the FEC, Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP), Federal Ministry of Lands and Survey, Federal Ministry of Transport, NIMASA, etc who approved the transaction that should be answering such questions.

“The real reason this All Progressive Congress (APC)-led Government is after me is that I bluntly refused to join APC and to support their Governorship candidate in Bayelsa State. We cannot all be in APC. Our people have always believed in the Nigerian project and had always hoped to join hands with this administration to move this project forward, but the conditions being attached are not acceptable. I insist on believing in the Nigerian project unconditionally!

“We will continue to pursue our court case. The threat to declare me wanted is an unnecessary attempt to heat up the polity. I will go about my daily business, [as] usual.

Finally, let me say this: if people can come from Sokoto, Katsina or Lagos to campaign in Bayelsa, why can’t I, a full-blooded Ijaw man, go to my Bayelsa to campaign? I will only add this: let the will of the people of Bayelsa prevail. Nobody should attempt to force the outcome of the election. We have kept faith with our promise to Nigeria, we expect no less from this country. So if anyone tells you that Tompolo is on the run, tell him Tompolo is not going anywhere.”

SOURCE: http://saharareporters.com/2015/12/12/niger-delta-militant-tompolo-decries-efcc-invitation-accuses-apc-political-persecution

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.