Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,658 members, 7,827,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Don Wanny’s Younger Brother, Obata Osu, Killed By Security Operatives. Pictured - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Don Wanny’s Younger Brother, Obata Osu, Killed By Security Operatives. Pictured (52864 Views)

Borno Sex Worker Humiliated By Security Operatives While Trying To Resist Arrest / 6 Dead Bodies Of Fulanis Killed In Taraba Discovered By Security (Graphic Pics) / Don Wanny's Younger Brother, Obata Osu, Declared Wanted. See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Wanny’s Younger Brother, Obata Osu, Killed By Security Operatives. Pictured by Shaev7(m): 7:01pm On Jan 28, 2018
This guy died in Auchi. Hmmmm... Game Capital.

1 Like

Re: Don Wanny’s Younger Brother, Obata Osu, Killed By Security Operatives. Pictured by kevincal144: 7:01pm On Jan 28, 2018
redsun:
The Fulanis in power are systematically eliminating the militant that could pose a threat to bloodthirsty herdsmen and the heartless oil cartel.
I dey tell you o
Re: Don Wanny’s Younger Brother, Obata Osu, Killed By Security Operatives. Pictured by Bizibi(m): 7:01pm On Jan 28, 2018
redsun:
The Fulanis in power are systematically eliminating the militant that could pose a threat to bloodthirsty herdsmen and the heartless oil cartel.
mtcheeeew

1 Like

Re: Don Wanny’s Younger Brother, Obata Osu, Killed By Security Operatives. Pictured by deolu2000(m): 7:01pm On Jan 28, 2018
foyeks2001:
Two children from one mother...Hian
Olorun o, jo ma nje f'obo jona lori awon omo mi o.
Esanu mi
9months, all that pains( labour pain included), nursing them...all wasted. Chai.
I pray you reap the fruits of your labour over your children and my unborn ones as well,amen.
Re: Don Wanny’s Younger Brother, Obata Osu, Killed By Security Operatives. Pictured by JAWBONE(m): 7:07pm On Jan 28, 2018
redsun:
If you feel your security should lie in the hands of militants, then you need to have a serious rethink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Wanny’s Younger Brother, Obata Osu, Killed By Security Operatives. Pictured by Sagay212: 7:07pm On Jan 28, 2018
All the money he and his brother killed people for , they cannot enjoy it now. Even the family they left behind will suffer for their atrocities.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don Wanny’s Younger Brother, Obata Osu, Killed By Security Operatives. Pictured by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 28, 2018
SHAREASMILENIGERIA project SHARE YOUR SMILE campaign just kick started.

https://donate-ng.com/campaign/share-your-smile

The less fortunate people around you & I deserve to share in our smiles.
They deserve some basic things you & I can afford in quantum? & most times , don't value.

Please we can't do this alone without your HELP�
No amount is too small.
It will go a long way in putting a SMILE ☺ on someone's Face.

CLICK HERE TO DONATE⬇️⬇️⬇️
https://donate-ng.com/campaign/share-your-smile

Follow our Facebook & Instagram page @shareasmilenigeria

Please #Repost & #share on your timeline���

Thank you;
Shareasmilenigeria

Re: Don Wanny’s Younger Brother, Obata Osu, Killed By Security Operatives. Pictured by uzor2(m): 7:13pm On Jan 28, 2018
That was the place he was captured. He was killed in the barrack.

javalady:
Nobody was killed in Sabo area of Auchi today
Re: Don Wanny’s Younger Brother, Obata Osu, Killed By Security Operatives. Pictured by Kobicove(m): 7:14pm On Jan 28, 2018
Good riddance
Re: Don Wanny’s Younger Brother, Obata Osu, Killed By Security Operatives. Pictured by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 28, 2018
foyeks2001:

They were from Him...it is just that their parents failed in their responsibilities...prayers only cant do the magic.
All these gangster things shud have been nipped out when they were young.
According to the popular saying...' spare the rod and spoil the child'.
All these...'do not beat my child', 'he's just a child, d not chastise my children for me', 'I must spoil my male children '. This is the end result.

I agree with all you said. But you do know, people get children from different sources. You can't expect children from those sources to act in a certain way and manner that will be acceptable in the long run.

There is also the fact of the things the parents had done playing out on some of their children.

I do agree with you nonetheless. Prayer is very vital to God in asking for children.

1 Like

Re: Don Wanny’s Younger Brother, Obata Osu, Killed By Security Operatives. Pictured by Dynamite02: 7:17pm On Jan 28, 2018
MetroBaba1:
Pinshure Or I Don't Believe It
Same here!

1 Like

Re: Don Wanny’s Younger Brother, Obata Osu, Killed By Security Operatives. Pictured by TourismMan(m): 7:23pm On Jan 28, 2018
One postinor tablet/one condom would've prevented the birth of this threat to the society.

1 Like

Re: Don Wanny’s Younger Brother, Obata Osu, Killed By Security Operatives. Pictured by javalady(f): 7:24pm On Jan 28, 2018
uzor2:
That was the place he was captured. He was killed in the barrack.

So the captors are the judge, furry and executioner?
I'm at Sabo right now and nobody was captured here
Re: Don Wanny’s Younger Brother, Obata Osu, Killed By Security Operatives. Pictured by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jan 28, 2018
He received amnesty then went back to crime, smdh.

1 Like

Re: Don Wanny’s Younger Brother, Obata Osu, Killed By Security Operatives. Pictured by GavelSlam: 7:27pm On Jan 28, 2018
redsun:

You can always join your gang .

Re: Don Wanny’s Younger Brother, Obata Osu, Killed By Security Operatives. Pictured by 132KVA: 7:29pm On Jan 28, 2018
Aturu muru ebule gba aka nwa
Re: Don Wanny’s Younger Brother, Obata Osu, Killed By Security Operatives. Pictured by gblissogan(m): 7:36pm On Jan 28, 2018
Samusu:
Pisure of the dead body
Sopakrite Fyneface added 4 new photos.
43 mins ·
DSS Gunned down Don't Wani's younger brother Orluchi Igwedibia(Obata-Osu) on Sunday in a hide out in Edo State. He was behind the attack that led to the death of over 25 innocent Persons on 1st January 2018 at Omoku on the order of the Late Don Wanny.....His Elder brother.
Image may contain: 1 person
Image may contain: one or more people, shoes and outdoor
Image may contain: 1 person, standing and outdoor
Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, hat
Re: Don Wanny’s Younger Brother, Obata Osu, Killed By Security Operatives. Pictured by gblissogan(m): 7:40pm On Jan 28, 2018
heendrix:
fake news until I see his dead body
Sopakrite Fyneface added 4 new photos.
43 mins · not fake news

DSS Gunned down Don't Wani's younger brother Orluchi Igwedibia(Obata-Osu) on Sunday in a hide out in Edo State. He was behind the attack that led to the death of over 25 innocent Persons on 1st January 2018 at Omoku on the order of the Late Don Wanny.....His Elder brother.
Image may contain: 1 person
Image may contain: one or more people, shoes and outdoor
Image may contain: 1 person, standing and outdoor
Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, hat

1 Like

Re: Don Wanny’s Younger Brother, Obata Osu, Killed By Security Operatives. Pictured by dollytino4real(f): 7:41pm On Jan 28, 2018
Oyindidi:
As in eehshocked 2 of her sons in 1 month.

Say no to cultism!
see my NL mate, hw our man smellinganus and hapi new year u

1 Like

Re: Don Wanny’s Younger Brother, Obata Osu, Killed By Security Operatives. Pictured by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 28, 2018
When are they going to kill or bring to justice Benue state killings

All these to have free access to our oil fields o.
Re: Don Wanny’s Younger Brother, Obata Osu, Killed By Security Operatives. Pictured by Smarkie: 7:48pm On Jan 28, 2018
waste of sperm, hope God ll give their mother the heart to bear the loss of her useless sons
Re: Don Wanny’s Younger Brother, Obata Osu, Killed By Security Operatives. Pictured by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 28, 2018
where is the dead b o d y ?
Re: Don Wanny’s Younger Brother, Obata Osu, Killed By Security Operatives. Pictured by Oyindidi(f): 8:00pm On Jan 28, 2018
dollytino4real:
see my NL mate, hw our man smellinganus and hapi new year u
grin he is my brother, I've not heard from him for sometime now
Re: Don Wanny’s Younger Brother, Obata Osu, Killed By Security Operatives. Pictured by thecenturion: 8:04pm On Jan 28, 2018
We hear of multinational companies infringing on the rights of individuals/families because of the perceived weakness of such families against corporations.

This is how the late Chief (Dr) Sunday Ogunyade vs Mobil Nigeria court battle started over the land where Mobil petrol station is situated along Gbagada-Oshodi express road.

Mobil Nigeria leased the land from the Ogunyade Family from the 1980 to 2010. Upon expiry of the lease, the Landlord thought to negotiate improved terms of lease which is within his legal right but Mobil Nigeria would have none of that.

Being fully abreast of the landlord’s (the late Chief Ogunyade’s) weaker economic standing, the tenant (Mobil Oil) approached the courts to apparently intimidate the landlord. This Mobil Oil did with Suit No. LD/2360/2000.

The economically weaker landlord surrendered to a very unfavourable terms of settlement on September 29, 2000. But Mobil being so in tune with impunity would not honour its landlord with a formal lease agreement as best practice would demand.

Mobil Oil’s arm-twisting way of doing business with Chief (Dr) Ogunyade led to his untimely death. He died on June 2, 2007 while the court ordered lease renewal procured by Mobil Oil was still running.

His family appointed four family members as administrators to the estate of late Chief (Dr) Sunday Ogunyade, Taiwo Ogunyade being one of them.

When asked to vacate the land since the lease was up, Mobil Nigeria decided instead to take the matter to court and the court ruled that there should be a longer notification period before ejection.

Contrary to terms and conditions of the lease agreement, Mobil Oil sublet the property and is earning more in rent from subletting the property than it is willing to pay to its landlords

In Mobil Oil’s desperation to appropriate the title of the land to itself, illegally, Mobil connived with one Oluwa family to sue Mobil Oil claiming ownership of the property. That Mobil Oil did not inform its landlords of this development shows the connivance.

When the rightful owners of the property learnt about this, they sought leave of the court to be joined in the matter and consequently won the case. Yet, Mobil Oil would not change.

The family arrived at a consensus that their tenant, Mobil Oil was oppressing them and so resolved that it'd be better for everyone if they shopped for another tenant, as a way of averting more untimely deaths among family members. So they briefed their estate agents to search for another tenant.

Ehinola-Ola Nigeria Limited being estate agents so instructed, working with the family lawyer Chief Dele Awoniyi, Principal Partner at Dele Awoniyi & Co approached another petroleum marketing company.

The other petroleum marketing company, approached by the family first took a 10 year-lease and thereafter purchased the property as Mobil would still not respect the rights of the landlords to lease the property to who they wanted.

Even with the sale of the land, Mobil Nigeria still would have no respect for the law and vacate the land, in keeping with the terms of the termination of lease and transfer of ownership. This, despite written notices served on it by the new landlords.

Instead of handing over to the other petroleum marketing company, who now legally own the property, Mobil Nigeria refused to give up the property neither would Mobil accord the new owners any status as the law provides.

This being just a summary, it is sad that such a well-known million dollar corporation would degenerate to unethical and mafia-like standards in taking such steps to avoid doing the right thing legally and morally.

By turning the attention of the public to this matter, it is hoped that the right steps would be taken by the parties in question so that justice would be served appropriately.
Re: Don Wanny’s Younger Brother, Obata Osu, Killed By Security Operatives. Pictured by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 28, 2018
Nice one Mr Governor
Angelanest:
The Department of State Services (DSS) and the Nigerian Army carried out a joint operation that led to the killing of Oluchi Igwedibia alias Obata Osu, younger brother of Late Don Wanny.

The younger brother of Late Don Wanny who was amongst the 32 Cultists declared wanted by the State Security Council was killed at Sabo Iyakpe, Etsako West in Edo State on Sunday, January 28, 2018, following accurate DSS intelligence.

The late Wanny, Igwedibia and his gang members received amnesty from the Rivers Government in 2016 but later went back to crime.

The Late Oluchi Igwedibia alias Obatosu played a prominent role in the New Year killings by Don Wanny gang in Omoku.

Governor Wike declared that none of those declared wanted by the Rivers State Security Council will go free, saying that they will all be brought to justice.

The governor further declared that the N20million bounty placed for credible information that will lead to the arrest of the wanted cultists is still in place.

He stated all those who participated in the New Year Mayhem at Omoku and any other security infraction in the state will be traced and brought to justice.

Simeon Nwakaudu,
Special Assistant to the Rivers State Governor, Electronic Media.
28th January, 2018

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/don-wannys-yunger-brother-oluchi-igwedibia-killed.html

See previous thread >>> https://www.nairaland.com/4300015/don-wannys-younger-brother-obata
Re: Don Wanny’s Younger Brother, Obata Osu, Killed By Security Operatives. Pictured by dieBYfire: 8:13pm On Jan 28, 2018
onward4life:
I role may 8

Curse set of odinga ppo

If yu be baga go hide ur face

Shut your trap
No Dey mis yarn
Re: Don Wanny’s Younger Brother, Obata Osu, Killed By Security Operatives. Pictured by pokipoki: 8:14pm On Jan 28, 2018
redsun:
Mumu!!!

1 Like

Re: Don Wanny’s Younger Brother, Obata Osu, Killed By Security Operatives. Pictured by iukpe: 8:24pm On Jan 28, 2018
redsun:

If that was his mission he should have loved his people instead of killing women and children. These people unleash terror in their own communities and try to find solace elsewhere. Even in death there shall be no peace for them. NRIP.
Re: Don Wanny’s Younger Brother, Obata Osu, Killed By Security Operatives. Pictured by hokafor(m): 8:33pm On Jan 28, 2018
Useless family, sorry for their parents
Re: Don Wanny’s Younger Brother, Obata Osu, Killed By Security Operatives. Pictured by EgusiShankly: 8:40pm On Jan 28, 2018
javalady:
So the captors are the judge, furry and executioner?
I'm at Sabo right now and nobody was captured here
haba madam,,,,u can't know everything happening in Sabo na...
Re: Don Wanny’s Younger Brother, Obata Osu, Killed By Security Operatives. Pictured by highness25(m): 8:44pm On Jan 28, 2018
heendrix:
fake news until I see his dead body
This one is not fake news.
Re: Don Wanny’s Younger Brother, Obata Osu, Killed By Security Operatives. Pictured by Troublemaker007(m): 8:45pm On Jan 28, 2018
redsun:

I have been having this thinking for a very long time. Even though those guys are militants

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Journalist Caught In Bed With Married Woman Forced To Roll In Mud / Funmilade Adeyemi Declared Wanted By EFCC Has Been Arrested / Osun Fashion Designer Attacked By Police Dies, After 6 Days In A Coma (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.