Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,052 members, 7,956,929 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:47 PM

Dolce & Gabbana Sentenced To Prison For Tax Evasion - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dolce & Gabbana Sentenced To Prison For Tax Evasion (21551 Views)

Lagos Government After Linda Ikeji Over Tax Evasion / Lauryn Hill Jailed For Tax Evasion! / Genevieve Nnaji At A Party For Dolce & Gabbana In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dolce & Gabbana Sentenced To Prison For Tax Evasion by timbros(m): 7:17pm On Jun 19, 2013
Seun: Who is Dolce?

What is Seun?
Re: Dolce & Gabbana Sentenced To Prison For Tax Evasion by Opey4luv(m): 7:31pm On Jun 19, 2013
Re: Dolce & Gabbana Sentenced To Prison For Tax Evasion by bibigirl07: 7:31pm On Jun 19, 2013
Me love me some D&G any day.....its suspended jail term pple! They aint going 2 jail,@least not yet. Hopefully....
Re: Dolce & Gabbana Sentenced To Prison For Tax Evasion by gluv01(f): 7:41pm On Jun 19, 2013
cold:
They will not serve.It's a suspended sentence.A suspended sentence is a legal term for a judge's delaying of a defendant's serving of a sentence after they have been found guilty, in order to allow the defendant to perform a period of probation. If the defendant does not break the law during that period, and fulfills the particular conditions of the probation, the judge usually throws out the sentence

Thanks. am not a law student that's why smiley
Re: Dolce & Gabbana Sentenced To Prison For Tax Evasion by Gistwitherico(m): 7:42pm On Jun 19, 2013
One down, gucci and co. remaining! And thus, i can save some money 4rm avoiding procurment of italian shoes and bags that match 4 my 'madam'. I wud hapily by her okrika, aba and chinco tops.
Re: Dolce & Gabbana Sentenced To Prison For Tax Evasion by HezronLorraine(m): 8:21pm On Jun 19, 2013
verbes123:
Seun and the Mods.please I beg you to please stop these product and advertisement peddlers.let them buy ads space.just see this one advertising about some weak erection drugs.this isn't even a sexuality topic.
Re: Dolce & Gabbana Sentenced To Prison For Tax Evasion by tellwisdom: 8:58pm On Jun 19, 2013
Which restaurant dem chop wey dem no pay?? sad
Re: Dolce & Gabbana Sentenced To Prison For Tax Evasion by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 19, 2013

Haa! Honey mi, beht why na? U for hask me for house first before u come hask am here! Dolce is dat man in Sango otta dat sews our aso ebi! Baba Mukaila jnr brother. kiss kiss kiss

5 Likes

Re: Dolce & Gabbana Sentenced To Prison For Tax Evasion by adwem2003(m): 9:46pm On Jun 19, 2013
grin
tchidi:

Haa! Honey mi, beht why na? U for hask me for house first before u come hask am here! Dolce is dat man in Sango otta dat sews our aso ebi! Baba Mukaila jnr brother. kiss kiss kiss
Lwkmd
Re: Dolce & Gabbana Sentenced To Prison For Tax Evasion by stagger: 9:58pm On Jun 19, 2013
They had better not end up in prison before these two fargs molest all the inmates there. Ueeraagh (pukes!) tongue.
Re: Dolce & Gabbana Sentenced To Prison For Tax Evasion by Christmasdon(m): 10:02pm On Jun 19, 2013
. Chai! Chai! Why naah!! You don fall my hands. Enyie iwuola m n' ala.
Re: Dolce & Gabbana Sentenced To Prison For Tax Evasion by autobay: 10:06pm On Jun 19, 2013
Messi should go to jail so that Ronaldo can shine.
Re: Dolce & Gabbana Sentenced To Prison For Tax Evasion by Samabu07(m): 10:20pm On Jun 19, 2013
supaeagles: "suspended prison sentence"
house arrest?? Or build their own designer D&G prison cell grin
PS: I have read the explanations (reference @cold) - just having fun
grin grin grin grin grin grin you are a super clown. You ve really got me laughing so hard.
Re: Dolce & Gabbana Sentenced To Prison For Tax Evasion by injuredman: 10:31pm On Jun 19, 2013
When almost everyone evades in Naija, yet evading tax by a foreign firm in a foreign land is news for us?
For those doing private biz, be it stand alone or joint venture, when last did U walk into any BIR office to pay ya taxes.
Most Nigerian businesses anly pay tax when they need govt contracts. So leave those guys alone!!
Re: Dolce & Gabbana Sentenced To Prison For Tax Evasion by everyday: 10:37pm On Jun 19, 2013
Its not only in Nigeria that the high and mighty can escape prison sentences
Re: Dolce & Gabbana Sentenced To Prison For Tax Evasion by Mcleo007(m): 10:47pm On Jun 19, 2013
Stale! The jail term would be converted to monetary fine, payable to the state cofers. Good to be rich you know. cool
Re: Dolce & Gabbana Sentenced To Prison For Tax Evasion by jpphilips(m): 10:54pm On Jun 19, 2013
Ajibel: Why would the rich evade tax?

to remain at the top
Re: Dolce & Gabbana Sentenced To Prison For Tax Evasion by bighead1(m): 11:05pm On Jun 19, 2013
undecided cry sadEeyah, are they not those designer guys at the IJORA under bridge? And friends of SIKIRU the oniru beach skonk seller?
Re: Dolce & Gabbana Sentenced To Prison For Tax Evasion by DeAfricana: 11:08pm On Jun 19, 2013
Wow in nigeria evading tax is part of our culture nd no body
Cares bcuz oil is flowing

1 Like

Re: Dolce & Gabbana Sentenced To Prison For Tax Evasion by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jun 19, 2013
There goes my spring 2014 fashion plan undecided
Re: Dolce & Gabbana Sentenced To Prison For Tax Evasion by eddyslim(m): 1:31am On Jun 20, 2013
Ishilove:
GEJ's ex-Minister of Gari Affairs cool
If you don't have or know what to say, you better close that gutter you call mouth...
Re: Dolce & Gabbana Sentenced To Prison For Tax Evasion by cheap20138: 2:30am On Jun 20, 2013
Nike Surroundings Potential TN 8 comes with grown-up plus children not one but two significant set. Nike Surroundings Potential TN Children is definitely extra heart warming plus eye-catching to get small children. A Nike Surroundings Potential TN Athletic shoe appeared to be the earliest shoe so that you can aspect Nike's Tuned Surroundings procedure. The Nike Air Max TN Shoes actual environment Potential TN appeared to be a large click around London, uk plus The eu (primarily Spain).
http://www.urbanshopclothes.com
Re: Dolce & Gabbana Sentenced To Prison For Tax Evasion by Ishilove: 3:17am On Jun 20, 2013
eddyslim: If you don't have or know what to say, you better close that gutter you call mouth...
You say what? Kindly crawl back to that sewer from whence you oozed out from and stop constituting a nuisance, you slimy, brainless piece of shiit. Fvcking reetard
Re: Dolce & Gabbana Sentenced To Prison For Tax Evasion by viviane: 5:04am On Jun 20, 2013
GEJ hope you dey hear? That's the Naija I pray and hoped for....
Re: Dolce & Gabbana Sentenced To Prison For Tax Evasion by Riversides2003(m): 5:12am On Jun 20, 2013
I pray the same thing does not happen to Lionel Messi, in our own country, you hardly see Nigerians going to jail for tax evasion and the so called big men do this over and over again, God help us
Re: Dolce & Gabbana Sentenced To Prison For Tax Evasion by Nobody: 5:41am On Jun 20, 2013
frodobee:

No beefs, but i pity you. If you know what quality and quality pleasure means, you will retract that statement. Your chinko dresses from child labourers seems better abi?
Am only angry my designer baffs might soon be scarce, but trust me nah? There will always be a way out.
#teamdesignersD&G
typical african slave mentality. Nansense!
Re: Dolce & Gabbana Sentenced To Prison For Tax Evasion by frankobaba(m): 5:53am On Jun 20, 2013

Na una Village JuJu...
Re: Dolce & Gabbana Sentenced To Prison For Tax Evasion by denzel2009: 5:55am On Jun 20, 2013
pekelepekele: Billionaire going to prison is like going to a motel , they'll drink ,eat anything , sleep with female prison official and prisoners till they serve their term

duh they are gay.
Re: Dolce & Gabbana Sentenced To Prison For Tax Evasion by Bussyfamm(m): 7:01am On Jun 20, 2013

Dolce na Doris..... Ptcheeew
Re: Dolce & Gabbana Sentenced To Prison For Tax Evasion by hpk(m): 7:22am On Jun 20, 2013
torhuke: THANK GOD I DONT WEAR DESIGNERS. I KNOW THEY FROM PRISONERS AND FOR PRISONERS tongue tongue tongue
Water Mix Ya Brain I Swear!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bisola And Chizzy Alichi Cover House Of Maliq Magazine / "Chioma And I Didn't Deserve That" - Davido Speaks On Losing His Son, Ifeanyi / Nollywood Actresses Stun At MUSON Center

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.