Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,610 members, 7,823,655 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

List Of Men Who Dated Nadia Buhari. Dbanj, Fally Ipupa, Jim Iyke Others Top The - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / List Of Men Who Dated Nadia Buhari. Dbanj, Fally Ipupa, Jim Iyke Others Top The (3939 Views)

D’banj, Jim Yong Kim And Fally Ipupa Pictured Together / Fally Ipupa And Nadia Buhari Getting Cozy During The 2014 BET Awards(photos) / Ay Live: Who Looked The Best? Nadia Buhari Or Yvonne Nelson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

List Of Men Who Dated Nadia Buhari. Dbanj, Fally Ipupa, Jim Iyke Others Top The by opecareem(m): 7:00pm On Jun 19, 2013
Recently the news broke out that Nollywood bad boy Jim Iyke is chopping Ghanaian Actress Nadia Buari . Several observers have since concluded that it was Nadia who pushed out Jim Iyke’s lover of four years Keturah Hamilton. Keturah will probably be in pains reading, seeing all the activities of her ex Jim Iyke with his new lover Nadia Buari .But Kom oh, is like this Nadia sabi open her Fulani legs oh. My Mouth Shut up before you enter trouble....read d rest here http://opecareem..com/2013/06/list-of-men-who-dated-nadia-buhari.html

(1) (Reply)

Beverly Osu's How To Dance Skelewu Video / Tonto Dikeh Ex Launches Luxury Iphone5 With A N15.5 Million Price Tag / OK I admit. Its me Muna. I created this as a publicity tool.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.