Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,052 members, 7,835,552 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Beverly Osu's How To Dance Skelewu Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beverly Osu's How To Dance Skelewu Video (3940 Views)

I Expose My Body To Inspire Upcoming Models - Beverly Osu / Beverly Osu Flaunts Her Pierced Tongue In New Pretty Pictures / Beverly Osu Reveals Secrets On Big Brother Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beverly Osu's How To Dance Skelewu Video by oyeakd(m): 1:01pm On Oct 16, 2013
Source: http://www.360nobs.com/2013/10/ske-le-le-le-wu-video-beverly-osu-shows-us-how-the-skelewu-dance-is-done/

Ske le le le le … Skelewu, Skelewu, Skelewu!!!

Big Brother Africa 8 The Chase contestant, Model & Video Vixen - Beverly Osu drops a “How To Dance” video for Davido‘s massive dance song Skelewu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5H8-KTbXdRI

Source: http://www.360nobs.com/2013/10/ske-le-le-le-wu-video-beverly-osu-shows-us-how-the-skelewu-dance-is-done/
Re: Beverly Osu's How To Dance Skelewu Video by Parkac(m): 1:02pm On Oct 16, 2013
booked.
Re: Beverly Osu's How To Dance Skelewu Video by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 16, 2013
hmmmn,MTN is not allowing the Video to load ATM,will try again later sha.
Re: Beverly Osu's How To Dance Skelewu Video by oluakadinma: 1:39pm On Oct 16, 2013
Please am imploring to well meaning nigerians to come to her assistance! She desprately needed attention otherwise the end result will be scary oh! I fear for this girl oh!
Re: Beverly Osu's How To Dance Skelewu Video by curiouslad(m): 10:06pm On Oct 16, 2013
oluakadinma: Please am imploring to well meaning nigerians to come to her assistance! She desprately needed attention otherwise the end result will be scary oh! I fear for this girl oh!

Let's start with your grammatical skills first undecided
Re: Beverly Osu's How To Dance Skelewu Video by Nobody: 6:31am On Oct 17, 2013
She's only shaking her ass, and trying to do the twerk, damn!
Re: Beverly Osu's How To Dance Skelewu Video by Nomski0(f): 6:38am On Oct 17, 2013
mayapop: She's only shaking her ass, and trying to do the twerk, damn!
You must be the queen of twerking....see ya signature.grin grin grin
Re: Beverly Osu's How To Dance Skelewu Video by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 17, 2013
Nice shape....
Re: Beverly Osu's How To Dance Skelewu Video by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 17, 2013
Nomski0:
You must be the queen of twerking....see ya signature.grin grin grin
lmao cheesy Don't Mind my Signature grin
Re: Beverly Osu's How To Dance Skelewu Video by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 17, 2013
Mtchewwwww....worst dancer ever.
Re: Beverly Osu's How To Dance Skelewu Video by Nobody: 11:40pm On Oct 17, 2013
Any link to which I can download this video n watch...Plsss,some1 shuld help,I really wanna watch it!..Tnxxx smiley

(1) (Reply)

World Two Oldest PROSTITUTES Retire After 50 Years.they Had 355,000 Clients.!! / Toke Makinwa Tries Blue Hair And Stuns In It [photo] / Photos: Small Doctor Involved In A Ghastly Motor Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.