Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:35 AM

Now That Liberty Reserve Is Gone - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Now That Liberty Reserve Is Gone (764 Views)

Liberty Reserve Is Closed!!! The Owners Are Fraudsters!!!! 5years Imprisonment.. / Liberty Reserve IS Down.....3dayz / HELP! !!how Can I Invest With My Liberty Reserve Cash Apart From Forex Trading? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now That Liberty Reserve Is Gone by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 19, 2013
What's the next big thing for Anonymous online payment now that Liberty reserve is gone. It seems to me that all eyes are now turning to perfect money. Are there any other substitutes? Let's discuss.
Re: Now That Liberty Reserve Is Gone by barapistis(m): 8:15pm On Jun 19, 2013
About sending a mail to paypal today..cant take shit any more..a good friend of Mine lost 1*5M.am now afraid of al of em.be it webmoney or payza..the good thing ,i neva put in any money in such afta d days of egold.
Re: Now That Liberty Reserve Is Gone by Spambot: 11:07pm On Jun 19, 2013
Perfectmoney all the way!
Only that much money shouldn't be left idle in one's account. Withdrawals should always be busy!
Re: Now That Liberty Reserve Is Gone by embassyman(m): 10:52am On Jun 20, 2013
Yes, we sell Perfect Money and we believe its the best for now visit our site to buy elotpayment
Re: Now That Liberty Reserve Is Gone by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jun 20, 2013
bara pistis: About sending a mail to paypal today..cant take shit any more..a good friend of Mine lost 1*5M.am now afraid of al of em.be it webmoney or payza..the good thing ,i neva put in any money in such afta d days of egold.
I wouldn't even leave such an amount in my bank account. I usually deposit the exact amount i want to pay out and leave it empty or almost empty after such transaction.
I also lost some change to Liberty reserve but i really pity those who keep large chunks with them.
Re: Now That Liberty Reserve Is Gone by achonua(m): 7:40pm On Jun 20, 2013
I prefer payza coz it's well accepted worldwide than PM.Another good one is STP
Re: Now That Liberty Reserve Is Gone by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jun 21, 2013
achonua: I prefer payza coz it's well accepted worldwide than PM.Another good one is STP
I just signed up for Payza and it seems they're Okay.
Re: Now That Liberty Reserve Is Gone by Bayils(m): 10:52am On Jun 22, 2013
Brand_new:
I just signed up for Payza and it seems they're Okay.
Heard about them Months Back but seem's am gonna give them a second taught now and see how things will works........
Re: Now That Liberty Reserve Is Gone by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 08, 2013
A programmer should explain that...

(1) (Reply)

GET 1.5 GB ON MTN FREE AND TWEAK ON MAKING CALLS FREE ON MTN / USA To Nigeria Online Shopping And Shipping / FCA Fines GTB (UK) Ltd £525,000 For Failures In Its Anti-money Laundering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.