Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

My Testimony Of How Jesus Christ Saved My Life - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Testimony Of How Jesus Christ Saved My Life (583 Views)

How Jesus Reacted To The Worship Of Mary / Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell / Testimony Of A Former Devil Worshiper - Nonkoliso Ngeleka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Testimony Of How Jesus Christ Saved My Life by oboy3(m): 10:13pm On Jun 19, 2013
Christ saved my life, i was in a
coma for many years, until a
nurse started playing Christian
music on the radio, i had to get
up and turn it off

1 Like

Re: My Testimony Of How Jesus Christ Saved My Life by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 19, 2013
praise be to God the ultimate healer.
Re: My Testimony Of How Jesus Christ Saved My Life by kufre2010: 5:21pm On Jun 20, 2013
o'boy:
Christ saved my life, i was in a
coma for many years, until a
nurse started playing Christian
music on the radio, i had to get
up and turn it off
this is small compare to Ifa has done to many people even though some of them use to go to church to testify.

(1) (Reply)

Christian Bloggers Needed / Word of Faith Teachers: Origins & Errors of Their Teaching (Full Film) / Is It Right For A Pastor To Have Body Guard.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.