Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Yuzedo!!! You Too Much! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Yuzedo!!! You Too Much! (2490 Views)

NMAT....Yuzedo wins the Best Male Monicker 2013...Congratulations!! / Who Are Thos 'liking' Yuzedo's Post? / Happy Birthday To Yuzedo!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yuzedo!!! You Too Much! by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jun 19, 2013
Sometimes I ask myself what stroke of sheer genius can make a man be so piercingly articulate, possess a great understanding of a wide range of subjects, speak and write perfect English, have a fine and cultured intellect, show compassion and be the best counselor when need be and yet be the best comic ever in my Humble opinion.

That man is YUZEDO, yeah shame all you YUZEDO haters, he’s a fantastic person and a classic example of constructive TROLLING if there ever were such a thing.
His joke’s I can say landed me in the hospital, well it’s actually a lie, but his joke made me crack up so much when I had Pneumonia, and if you ever suffered that ailment you would know that laughing while you still have it will definitely hurt your lungs and ribs. While at the hospital, often time I would just curl up in foetal position and laugh away. Whenever the doctor, other patients ( I shared a room with 3 others) and my folks come around and see me clutching my phone and laughing hysterically, they will have the queer look on their face and I will be like YUZEDO! YUZEDO! YUZEDO! YUZEDO! YUZEDO! YUZEDO! YUZEDO! YUZEDO! YUZEDO! YUZEDO! YUZEDO! YUZEDO! YUZEDO! YUZEDO! YUZEDO!

Abeg the guy too much!

I hereby use this opportunity to tenk SEUN and other MODs on this websight . I thank Gord for dis man YUZEDO, I also tenk Gord for the sence he has gave Yuzedo our own millyoniar, I can onle dream of the day I can see Banana Iceland Manshaun, to enjoy big brezz and cream lap gehs, and ride in big Jip and see my oga pet badonkey.. dammit!

Pls Seun I move that you officially recognize the grate [size=13pt]Chief SWEETUS OYOYO 1 OF ALABA as the official Nairaland ambassador to Banana Iceland.[/size] If you do this, then I am sure “Danny boy” Alika Dangate and Adenuga will because of our grate chief bring their big JIPS and many money to this websight.

Tenk.

11 Likes

Re: Yuzedo!!! You Too Much! by gluv01(f): 11:30pm On Jun 19, 2013
I don't get the joke of opening a thread with the plenty writeup...yes Yuzedo cracks me up sometimes grin
Re: Yuzedo!!! You Too Much! by yuzedo: 11:58pm On Jun 19, 2013
soooooooooo bro, u theif goat in ur area and dey bit u till u land in side horsepital? U now say is limonia. Disease undecided Op bro, dint ur village have evil forrest were dey can troway poeple like u dat haves epicdemi inside deir body?! sad

Well am happy I maked u laff wen ur dying. Dis poast brougth two grain of tears to my eyes. angry if only u can send me richard card to sell af not eat gooooooood foood since 10 weaks. undecided tenk. angry

4 Likes

Re: Yuzedo!!! You Too Much! by Nobody: 12:06am On Jun 20, 2013
^
whole chief of banana iceland manshun neva eat? Wetin happen? Alika dangote don fashy u?

1 Like

Re: Yuzedo!!! You Too Much! by Nobody: 12:08am On Jun 20, 2013
yuzedo: [b]soooooooooo bro, u theif goat in ur area and dey bit u till u land in side horsepital? U now say is limonia. Disease undecided Op bro, dint ur village have evil forrest were dey can troway poeple like u dat haves epicdemi inside deir body?! sad

Well am happy I maked u laff wen ur dying. Dis poast brougth two grain of tears to my eyes. angry if only u can send me richard card to sell af not eat gooooooood foood since 10 weaks. undecided tenk. angry

Ahh my oga... the acerbic wit is classic!!! masterclass...

What would i not give to actually meet you.

But ah swear i no theif.... na limonia...

You no be like those fake girl wen dey don pound well well wey dey claim vejine,

And dat one dat they have already MUKE finish... dammit i hate them!!

But you my master...you're suave and Debonair!!

SO wuz yor numba?
Re: Yuzedo!!! You Too Much! by gluv01(f): 12:13am On Jun 20, 2013
yuzedo: soooooooooo bro, u theif goat in ur area and dey bit u till u land in side horsepital? U now say is limonia. Disease undecided Op bro, dint ur village have evil forrest were dey can troway poeple like u dat haves epicdemi inside deir body?! sad

I was about throwing you a dictionary, BUT on second thoughts.. tongue
Re: Yuzedo!!! You Too Much! by Nobody: 12:15am On Jun 20, 2013
gluv01:

I was about throwing you a dictionary, BUT on second thoughts.. tongue

If i hear....

He is Wole Soyinka trained.... do so at your own risk!!
Re: Yuzedo!!! You Too Much! by yuzedo: 12:18am On Jun 20, 2013
Ravenwolf: Sometimes I ask myself what stroke of sheer genius can make a man be so piercingly articulate, possess a great understanding of a wide range of subjects, speak and write perfect English, have a fine and cultured intellect, show compassion and be the best counselor when need be and yet be the best comic ever in my Humble opinion.

That man is YUZEDO, yeah shame all you YUZEDO haters, he’s a fantastic person and a classic example of constructive TROLLING if there ever were such a thing.
His joke’s I can say landed me in the hospital, well it’s actually a lie, but his joke made me crack up so much when I had Pneumonia, and if you ever suffered that ailment you would know that laughing while you still have it will definitely hurt your lungs and ribs. While at the hospital, often time I would just curl up in foetal position and laugh away. Whenever the doctor, other patients ( I shared a room with 3 others) and my folks come around and see me clutching my phone and laughing hysterically, they will have the queer look on their face and I will be like YUZEDO! YUZEDO! YUZEDO! YUZEDO! YUZEDO! YUZEDO! YUZEDO! YUZEDO! YUZEDO! YUZEDO! YUZEDO! YUZEDO! YUZEDO! YUZEDO! YUZEDO!

Abeg the guy too much!

I hereby use this opportunity to tenk SEUN and other MODs on this websight . I thank Gord for dis man YUZEDO, I also tenk Gord for the sence he has gave Yuzedo our own millyoniar, I can onle dream of the day I can see Banana Iceland Manshaun, to enjoy big brezz and cream lap gehs, and ride in big Jip and see my oga pet badonkey.. dammit!

Pls Seun I move that you officially recognize the grate [size=13pt]Chief SWEETUS OYOYO 1 OF ALABA as the official Nairaland ambassador to Banana Iceland.[/size] If you do this, then I am sure “Danny boy” Alika Dangate and Adenuga will because of our grate chief bring their big JIPS and many money to this websight.

Tenk.
Bro dis poast is more sweeter dan rita dummynick ice cream + p***y pie. Am crying. Am happy to make you happy now if only a sweet babes can make me happy den all of us can hav a happy patty in my man shun maybe wink.

Well is God dat did it. I didecate it to him. No futher qeustion. Help me beg mod seun & his evil squads mods to live my life. I love dem all. angry
I didecate dis song to dem: live my life, eh eh eh, just live my life, oh oh oh, if u see me in ebute metta live me, live, just filè!! Rihannah ft. TI + banky W angry

P.s. Nl sweet babes stop hordin punny dammit! angry

P.s.2 am goin to poast pitures of my banana iceland man shun ok wink

P.s.3 sharrat to my future ex gf on dis websight. Af not met u but I love u already like egg & tea

P.s.4 never fourget, 18inches + more wink tenk. kiss

6 Likes

Re: Yuzedo!!! You Too Much! by slimyem: 12:20am On Jun 20, 2013
^go to sleep silly!!
Re: Yuzedo!!! You Too Much! by Nobody: 12:22am On Jun 20, 2013
slimyem: ^go to sleep silly!!

Why hate... nobody love's you perhaps...

Leave my Oga alone. Dammit.
Re: Yuzedo!!! You Too Much! by yuzedo: 12:22am On Jun 20, 2013
Ravenwolf:

[b]
Ahh my oga... the acerbic wit is classic!!! masterclass...

What would i not give to actually meet you.

But ah swear i no theif.... na limonia...

You no be like those fake girl wen dey don pound well well wey dey claim vejine,

And dat one dat they have already MUKE finish... dammit i hate them!!

But you my master...you're suave and Debonair!!

SO wuz yor numba?
U dis evil forrest boy, u want to kindnap me wit ur gym hand. angry noooo wayyy!!!

Ok Did u have a sweet babes or a sista? Yes? Okk send her to me. I will giv her my numba to giv u if she promiss to be gentle wink

1 Like

Re: Yuzedo!!! You Too Much! by Nobody: 12:25am On Jun 20, 2013
yuzedo:
U dis evil forrest boy, u want to kindnap me wit ur gym hand. angry noooo wayyy!!!

Ok Did u have a sweet babes or a sista? Yes? Okk send her to me. I will giv her my numba to giv u if she promiss to be gentle wink

My Oga... i only want to meet you for a few secs... i swear no shady things on my mind.

I have sister, but she is in convent in Roman catholic!
Re: Yuzedo!!! You Too Much! by yuzedo: 12:25am On Jun 20, 2013
slimyem: ^go to sleep silly!!
ok SlimYam. cry goodnigth cruel world. cry embarassed angry

2 Likes

Re: Yuzedo!!! You Too Much! by gluv01(f): 12:31am On Jun 20, 2013
But Yuzedo seriously...Do you spell like that deliberately or you really cannot spell? undecided
Sometimes they are funny, yep..but in every single post you mention a V even when there is nothing to do with the post. why
Re: Yuzedo!!! You Too Much! by Nobody: 12:51am On Jun 20, 2013
gluv01: I don't get the joke of opening a thread with the plenty writeup...yes Yuzedo cracks me up sometimes grin

You're wrong!!!

it aint a joke.....

So not a joke, it a very nolstalgic period that was really nice for me...

1 Like

Re: Yuzedo!!! You Too Much! by yuzedo: 8:57am On Jun 20, 2013
gluv01: But Yuzedo seriously...Do you spell like that deliberately or you really cannot spell? undecided
Sometimes they are funny, yep..but in every single post you mention a V even when there is nothing to do with the post. why
wuz yo numba? am ready to confess everyting to u swerry. kiss wink

1 Like

Re: Yuzedo!!! You Too Much! by slimyem: 9:26am On Jun 20, 2013
gluv01: But Yuzedo seriously...Do you spell like that deliberately or you really cannot spell? undecided
How long have you been here?

This guy was very normal until sometime last year when something probably snapped up there.tongue
Pray for him.

1 Like

Re: Yuzedo!!! You Too Much! by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 20, 2013
The guy has an alter ego! When you read the real YUZEDO, you won't believe he's d one trolling!!
Re: Yuzedo!!! You Too Much! by yuzedo: 9:34am On Jun 20, 2013
slimyem: How long have you been here?

This guy was very normal until sometime last year when something probably snapped up there.tongue
Pray for him.
slimyam, i need yo persona prayer. plis wuz yo numba? kiss
tchidi: The guy has an alter ego! When you read the real YUZEDO, you won't believe he's d one trolling!!
wuzdis?! angry
Re: Yuzedo!!! You Too Much! by gluv01(f): 11:53am On Jun 20, 2013

Pray for him.

grin grin
Re: Yuzedo!!! You Too Much! by gluv01(f): 11:55am On Jun 20, 2013
tchidi: The guy has an alter ego! When you read the real YUZEDO, you won't believe he's d one trolling!!

Wow! most times when i see his name on a post, i just skip it coz i can't understand some things.
I long to read his real post, like the sensible one..coz the 'man shun and banana island' stuff is amusing and annoying at the same time.
Re: Yuzedo!!! You Too Much! by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jun 20, 2013
yuzedo:

wuzdis?! angry

I tot I gave yu my numba lass weak? Why are u hasking wuzdis?!
Anyways, ayam coming to your manshun next weakend wit my bocks! I want to com n relax angry angry angry
Re: Yuzedo!!! You Too Much! by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jun 20, 2013
So basically, you have a bro crush on yuzedo??

Taa! Fvcking weirdos!
Re: Yuzedo!!! You Too Much! by splashbaby(m): 12:42pm On Jun 20, 2013
yuzedo:

You dey try but you are still behind oga MUSIWA
Re: Yuzedo!!! You Too Much! by yuzedo: 12:58pm On Jun 20, 2013
Shollypopz: So basically, you have a bro crush on yuzedo??

Taa! Fvcking weirdos!
Swerry I no u want me alllllll to ursef. Don't figth this bois, just be nice + confess & I can be urs + bag of chips. wink

1 Like

Re: Yuzedo!!! You Too Much! by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jun 20, 2013
^^bag of chips?? What?!

Rich man like yourself living in "Banana Island" can afford better. Let's talk about upgrading my ride wink
Re: Yuzedo!!! You Too Much! by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jun 20, 2013
Shollypopz: So basically, you have a bro crush on yuzedo??

Taa! Fvcking weirdos!
the very same way you have a crush on Lepacious Bose.
Perhaps when you have grown in wit and deepened in intellect then i just may have a crush on you.

The very realization you have interpreted my fondness for him to a sexual angle weakens me.

2 Likes

Re: Yuzedo!!! You Too Much! by Gboliwe: 2:55pm On Jun 20, 2013

Pray for him.
he mimicks mr cork
Re: Yuzedo!!! You Too Much! by Gboliwe: 2:56pm On Jun 20, 2013
splashbaby: You dey try but you are still behind oga MUSIWA
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Yuzedo!!! You Too Much! by yuzedo: 2:58pm On Jun 20, 2013
Ravenwolf: the very same way you have a crush on Lepacious Bose.
Perhaps when you have grown in wit and deepened in intellect then i just may have a crush on you.

The very realization you have interpreted my fondness for him to a sexual angle weakens me.
^^^ sooooo bro, am not goooood enuf to nyash? Sooooo u don't want to be my manfreind?! cry angry ok stop wastein my time. embarassed

Shollypopz: ^^bag of chips?? What?!

Rich man like yourself living in "Banana Island" can afford better. Let's talk about upgrading my ride wink
from wot? Skateing bored to roller skate?? undecided angry
Re: Yuzedo!!! You Too Much! by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jun 20, 2013
Ravenwolf: the very same way you have a crush on Lepacious Bose.

hahahaha.....you are one passionate gay muthafvcker! grin

For one with the intellect of a wet sponge and the wit of ant, you speak with great confidence. I'm impressed!
You're incapable of crushing on anything with a real vag1na. Fvck off! cool

lol, who the fvck is Lepacious Bose though?? Bwahahaha grin grin
Re: Yuzedo!!! You Too Much! by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jun 20, 2013
yuzedo:

from wot? Skateing bored to roller skate?? undecided angry
LOL...you see why I don't do broke niggas? I can't deal with the poverty mentality tongue

Gauge your wealth and tell me what a rich man like you can afford for his side chick cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

STEERING PUMP OF ALL CAR TYPES / Fake Bitcoin Software Available / Policemen In Show Of Shame In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.