Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,164 members, 7,829,161 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Yuzedo!!! You Too Much! - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Yuzedo!!! You Too Much! (2494 Views)

NMAT....Yuzedo wins the Best Male Monicker 2013...Congratulations!! / Who Are Thos 'liking' Yuzedo's Post? / Happy Birthday To Yuzedo!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yuzedo!!! You Too Much! by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 20, 2013
Shollypopz:

hahahaha.....you are one passionate gay muthafvcker! grin

For one with the intellect of a wet sponge and the wit of ant, you speak with great confidence. I'm impressed!
You're incapable of crushing on anything with a real vag1na. Fvck off! cool

lol, who the fvck is Lepacious Bose though?? Bwahahaha grin grin

SorryPOPs i'd like to say one thing: I am totally amazed at the slimy workings of your homophobic and feminist mind. Why does my admiration for a fellow man bother you so much....

You know you don't have to feel threatened or afraid, we guys still like VJ, just keep it clean and tight.
Re: Yuzedo!!! You Too Much! by druid06(m): 3:58pm On Jun 20, 2013
Ravenwolf and Yezudo are the same person. I think the guy is suffering from multiple personality disorder, same reason why I unfollowed him.. He think his jokes are funny while in light they're just too crude. At one time his jokes were funny I must say truthfully but now they are just irritating and reaks of someone who has no friends in the real world. A post-teenager who longs for attention and the only way he could get it is by creating this mirage/online personality to attract attention online and that's the reason why he created another I.D and created a topic about his alter ego. Who does that expect a highly deluded person needing immediate psychological help.
Re: Yuzedo!!! You Too Much! by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 20, 2013
druid06: Ravenwolf and Yezudo are the same person. I think the guy is suffering from multiple personality disorder, same reason why I unfollowed him.. He think his jokes are funny while in light they're just too crude. At one time his jokes were funny I must say truthfully but now they are just irritating and reaks of someone who has no friends in the real world. A post-teenager who longs for attention and the only way he could get it is by creating this mirage/online personality to attract attention online and that's the reason why he created another I.D and created a topic about his alter ego. Who does that expect a highly deluded person needing immediate psychological help.

Have you given a fleeting moments thought to that fact that you are wrong?.... Please i am not Yuzedo and Yuzedo is not me. Yeah his jokes are kinda crude and unrefined sometimes but hey he still is an exceptional troll.
Re: Yuzedo!!! You Too Much! by yuzedo: 6:12pm On Jun 20, 2013
LOL! We giveupppp!!
Re: Yuzedo!!! You Too Much! by slimyem: 6:24pm On Jun 20, 2013
Gboliwe:
he mimicks mr cork
Of course!
He was lame at it at first but he's gotten better and regular than C0rk cool
Re: Yuzedo!!! You Too Much! by gluv01(f): 6:49pm On Jun 20, 2013
yuzedo: LOL! This boy is funny though. DEFINITELY has an imaginary axe to grind with a nigga or has a delusional sense of entitlement. Uncle, don't be mad if I don't give you the attention you crave.

I'm online to have fun.. But I'm not shy to make enemies.

You need to chill, son. You don't like me, it's all gravy. Ignore me like I've done you since the first follow. Stop giving me unsolicited relevance.

Ravenwolf, I'm glad I made you laugh when down. That's the idea.. Mr. Cork did it for me some years back and he's the sole reason I registered after being a guest for too long. Decided to deliver the same joy he brought me so don't thank me, thank Corky Joe. I don't need this attention if niggas think I owe them something. Online drama.. ƪoƪ. I've said too much, totally out of character.

Haters hate, potatoes potate, one person laughs, my job is complete. Mirth shouldn't always have a price-tag. Besides, you aren't paying me, ƪoƪ, you can't even afford to pay my current salary, so sir, if you don't appreciate my antics, some others might? Your opinion = irrelevant. Nothing personal.

Who typed this You know i can never believe it's you, so be truthful
Re: Yuzedo!!! You Too Much! by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jun 20, 2013
Re: Yuzedo!!! You Too Much! by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jun 20, 2013
yuzedo!!

whaddup? smiley
Re: Yuzedo!!! You Too Much! by yuzedo: 8:20pm On Jun 20, 2013
*Kails*:
yuzedo!!

whaddup? smiley
Hallo sweedie!!!! My carribbean coconut crush. kiss angry

gluv01:

Who typed this You know i can never believe it's you, so be truthful
Gimme yo numba + e-mail and I confess EVERYTIN, allah! cry
Re: Yuzedo!!! You Too Much! by gluv01(f): 8:31pm On Jun 20, 2013
Gimme yo numba + e-mail and I confess EVERYTIN, allah! cry[/quote]

So you are intelligent after all? cheesy
And you make damn funny+silly jokes

No number...confess here on NL
Re: Yuzedo!!! You Too Much! by SlyIg(f): 10:22am On Jun 21, 2013
My one and only Chiff. Sweetus Oyoyo of Banana Eyesland. Whoever that hates you is simply wasting away his or her happiness.

We recognize your presence here on this forum and we really appreciate it. Keep keeping it real joor.

Don't mind the haters. Keep doing your thing your own way. You got fans who are following you.

#Team Yuzedo, we will never give up!
Re: Yuzedo!!! You Too Much! by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jun 21, 2013
Re: Yuzedo!!! You Too Much! by gluv01(f): 5:14pm On Jun 21, 2013
Shollypopz: If you guys appreciate intelligence so much, why are you not voting Ekwah on the Mr Nairaland thread? tongue

Is he your bf? tongue
Re: Yuzedo!!! You Too Much! by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jun 21, 2013
gluv01:

Is he your bf? tongue
If you vote him, I'll tell you if he is or not wink
Re: Yuzedo!!! You Too Much! by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jun 21, 2013
Re: Yuzedo!!! You Too Much! by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jun 21, 2013
Re: Yuzedo!!! You Too Much! by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jun 21, 2013
Re: Yuzedo!!! You Too Much! by splashbaby(m): 12:08am On Jun 27, 2013
Wetin be the meaning of all these dots
Re: Yuzedo!!! You Too Much! by Nobody: 12:30am On Jun 27, 2013
splashbaby: Wetin be the meaning of all these dots

Bad words were exchanged... but we have since taken them along in our strides..
Re: Yuzedo!!! You Too Much! by splashbaby(m): 2:21am On Jun 28, 2013
Ravenwolf:

Bad words were exchanged... but we have since taken them along in our strides..
unspoken words ok!
Re: Yuzedo!!! You Too Much! by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 21, 2013
Ravenwolf: the very same way you have a crush on Lepacious Bose.
Perhaps when you have grown in wit and deepened in intellect then i just may have a crush on you.

The very realization you have interpreted my fondness for him to a sexual angle weakens me.
oh boi
Re: Yuzedo!!! You Too Much! by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 21, 2013
yuzedo:
^^^ sooooo bro, am not goooood enuf to nyash? Sooooo u don't want to be my manfreind?! cry angry ok stop wastein my time. embarassed

#faints
Re: Yuzedo!!! You Too Much! by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 21, 2013
I was entertaind.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Translate This Pingin To English / What Are You Getting Yourself For Christmas? / Federal Government Loan Enpowerment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.