Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Lawmakers Accuses Jonathan Of Sponsoring Endorsement - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lawmakers Accuses Jonathan Of Sponsoring Endorsement (10466 Views)

APC Accuses Jonathan Of ‘last-minute Dubious Activities’ / 2015 Election: Obasanjo Accuses Jonathan Of Training, Arming Killer Squad / "Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawmakers Accuses Jonathan Of Sponsoring Endorsement by IYANGBALI: 11:48am On Jun 20, 2013
Baba_Eleko: Awon oloriburuku PDP dede. Gbogboyin oni kuku ire. Oodua agbe ile yoruba.
ase oooooooo
Re: Lawmakers Accuses Jonathan Of Sponsoring Endorsement by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jun 20, 2013
APC + PDP = Looters, liars & Scoundrels.
How will Nigeria free itself of these people?

1 Like

Re: Lawmakers Accuses Jonathan Of Sponsoring Endorsement by chizel: 12:35pm On Jun 20, 2013
I hate this people for their useless noise making habits,no day passes without this people making one or two frivolous accusation or statement against PDP,is that the ideology they want to sell to Nigerians?the Nigerian populace are wiser than you touts think.the worst of PDP will always be the best of APC.tinubu,buhari,elrufai and all the disgruntled ACN,cpc,ANPP have nothing good and will never have anything good to offer Nigeria and her populace.we are yet to see the wonders that the yet to be registered APC state gorvernors are performing in their various states.even with the enormous resources available to Lagos state and also with the federal presence,PDP controlled states are still performing better,so enough of all this crap.
Re: Lawmakers Accuses Jonathan Of Sponsoring Endorsement by TheKingsQueen: 12:46pm On Jun 20, 2013
I don't believe Jonathan is behind these endorsements. His achievements so far in the transformation agenda are enough endorsements for him.
Re: Lawmakers Accuses Jonathan Of Sponsoring Endorsement by Htown64(m): 1:02pm On Jun 20, 2013
quote from hell?
Segadem: APC will win 30 states in Nigeria? Let's wait and see!!!
The Devil you know is better than the Angel you don't know
Re: Lawmakers Accuses Jonathan Of Sponsoring Endorsement by Htown64(m): 1:04pm On Jun 20, 2013
The_King'sQueen:
I don't believe Jonathan is behind these endorsements. His achievements so far in the transformation agenda are enough endorsements for him.
If you don't believe it then you are new to naija politics.
Re: Lawmakers Accuses Jonathan Of Sponsoring Endorsement by ABUGEORGE(m): 2:14pm On Jun 20, 2013
I dont support any party but i beleive nigerian are wise now. I'll vote pdp if dey present better candidate for president but if is jonathan forget am, den i've no option to cast my vote for apc. No matter apc are doing now, dey are doing it for nigerian. There are truth in lies being spoken. Am not even sure if jonathan will win pdp primary presidential election. Tell me lets forget about sentiment who like jonathan administration. God bless naija.
Re: Lawmakers Accuses Jonathan Of Sponsoring Endorsement by Segadem(m): 4:19pm On Jun 20, 2013
Brimmie:

STFU and stop using this lame excuse not to progress!!

You agree GEJ is the devil?? And you want to forever glued to devil?? And dont wanna at least try the Angel you dont know?? SMH!!
Please can you tell me any APC candidates who is worth voting for? No Single One of them critisize the activity of Boko haram instead they are fighting the FG for making life unbearable for them.
So, I will vote someone who fights terrorism rather than vote "the group of people who stylishly support the terrorism"
Re: Lawmakers Accuses Jonathan Of Sponsoring Endorsement by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jun 20, 2013
The Primary focus of Lagos State House of Assembly is to make laws for Lagos State 'alone'. It is NOT their duty to be a mouthpiece of APC nationally and also insult PDP on national issues. I think the Senate and NASS should sanction their local (state) colleagues and show them their boundaries if they are too daft to recognize their local playground.

Lagos State is totally dysfunctional except for the high brow areas of Ikoyi/VI/Lekki partially, even at the mentioned places, its surrogates of Tinubu/Fashola that build roads and erect tolls aim at impoverishing Lagosians and friends of Lagos. That is something that Lagos State House of Assembly should focus on.

There are few examples of PDP controlled states that have better roads than Lagos, some states like Akwa Ibom, Rivers, etc have better roads than Lagos and those roads are not tolled.

Indeed, I think Fashola government is just sanitation and waste management enterprise.

Lagosians SHOULD reject APC if they need a future that is NOT tolled. Except they chose to mortgage their future to Fashola-Tinubu Mafioso Fraternity.

2 Likes

Re: Lawmakers Accuses Jonathan Of Sponsoring Endorsement by clint77ng: 8:17pm On Jun 20, 2013
[quote
author=ABU GEORGE]I dont support any party but i beleive nigerian are
wise now. I'll vote pdp if dey present better candidate for president
but if is jonathan forget am, den i've no option to cast my vote for
apc. No matter apc are doing now, dey are doing it for nigerian. There
are truth in lies being spoken. Am not even sure if jonathan will win
pdp primary presidential election. Tell me lets forget about sentiment
who like jonathan administration. God bless naija.[/quote]. Abeg hold ur vote. we no need am. wetin? dem swear for u?
Re: Lawmakers Accuses Jonathan Of Sponsoring Endorsement by Leboska(m): 9:45pm On Jun 20, 2013
Seriously apc is confused. I've been waiting for their manifesto but all i see them presenting is Gej. Sorry guys.
Re: Lawmakers Accuses Jonathan Of Sponsoring Endorsement by Mowire: 11:17pm On Jun 20, 2013
How is this part of their legislative duties? These ones are idle.
Re: Lawmakers Accuses Jonathan Of Sponsoring Endorsement by dioman: 1:17am On Jun 21, 2013
Ayoobscom: Even if it is a charmed mask PDP has used over the face of Nigerian,,,their consistent failure and internal fractures is enough to open your blind eyes

I hate acronym PDP and the looting it stands for in every efficacy
Obj was the president of this country for 8years - fuel, good roads, eletricity etc were abstract. GEJ has given us good federal roads, steady fuel suppy, the economy of nigeria is stable, he deserved a 2nd term. APC shd go n rest.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Crises Rock APC Membership Registration In States / My Opponents Are Noisemakers’ — Sanwo-Olu Kicks Off Re-Election Campaign / The Sorry State Of Umuahia-Ikot Ekpene Federal Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.