Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,081 members, 7,828,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

My Opponents Are Noisemakers’ — Sanwo-Olu Kicks Off Re-Election Campaign - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Opponents Are Noisemakers’ — Sanwo-Olu Kicks Off Re-Election Campaign (10478 Views)

Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market / Atiku: I'II Defeat My Opponents The Way Arsenal Defeated Chelsea / Peter Obi: My Opponents Paying People To Malign Me, Infiltrate My Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Opponents Are Noisemakers’ — Sanwo-Olu Kicks Off Re-Election Campaign by Lanrelagboi: 10:38am On Oct 14, 2022
Babajide Sanwo-Olu, Lagos state governor, has described his opponents in the 2023 governorship election as noisemakers.

Kicking off his re-election campaign on Wednesday at the Ehingbeti Summit in Lagos, Sanwo-Olu said candidates of other political parties know little about governance.

During the event, the governor also launched the Lagos State Development Plan 2052, a 30-year plan to chart a growth path for the state.

Sanwo-Olu said he believes the people of Lagos state will do the right thing in next year’s election by re-electing him.

He said: “Today is the day that INEC officially flagged off campaigns for governorship and House of Assembly elections. And there is no better time for me to do my official flag-off than at an economic summit like this where we are talking about our city, our people and Greater Lagos. What we are talking about is real; people can feel and they can see it.

“Some people can come here to claim anything. Some candidates would go about and make a lot of noise. They don’t even know what governance is all about. We have done a lot and people can feel it. People know this is a government that works for them.

“It is not about us; it is really to create that enabling environment for them (the citizens) to do well. Lagos State has witnessed prosperity in the last three and half years even in the COVID environment and that is the trajectory in which we want to continue. So, tell the noisemakers that after the noise, there would be calm and Lagosians will truly understand what we are talking about.

“For me, there can never be any better campaign; there can never be any better conversation and there can never be any better means of showing and showcasing what this government has done for the past three and half years than what you all have seen here in the last two days.

“I want to tell all Lagosians that it is as clear as day and night. Of course, there are a lot of people on the bill. There are a lot of noisemakers on the bill. There are a lot of other people that don’t even know their right from the left on the bill.

“I know there are a lot of other people that are out and shouting. Let them shout but after the shouting, there would be calmness because indeed you Lagosians know the right thing to do. And you will do the right thing by voting for us and re-elect us to continue with the great work that we’re doing.”

https://www.thecable.ng/my-opponents-are-noisemakers-sanwo-olu-kicks-off-re-election-campaign/amp

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Opponents Are Noisemakers’ — Sanwo-Olu Kicks Off Re-Election Campaign by Corridon: 10:39am On Oct 14, 2022
We will reply you at the polls. We haven't forgotten about your mental health case at Gbagada general hospital. Ambode told us how you used to run around naked and laughing uncontrollably in the neighborhood.

39 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Opponents Are Noisemakers’ — Sanwo-Olu Kicks Off Re-Election Campaign by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 14, 2022
Calm down abeg

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: My Opponents Are Noisemakers’ — Sanwo-Olu Kicks Off Re-Election Campaign by successmatters(m): 10:40am On Oct 14, 2022
Thank God he didn't tell them to "shut up" grin

Agbero mentality full APC.

I will vote fo Peter Obi as Nigeria president.

53 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Opponents Are Noisemakers’ — Sanwo-Olu Kicks Off Re-Election Campaign by Jones4190(m): 10:41am On Oct 14, 2022
We have to wait till arsenal win champion league before we consider igbo man for president and opposition party to win governorship election in lagos

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Opponents Are Noisemakers’ — Sanwo-Olu Kicks Off Re-Election Campaign by dyera(m): 10:49am On Oct 14, 2022
Despite being governor for eight years, Tinubu did not commission any big project like airport, bridge, railway and such. Every single big project attributed to him was only initiated and he left the work for his successors and later claim credit.

Tinubu is a professional scammer.

Vote wisely.

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Opponents Are Noisemakers’ — Sanwo-Olu Kicks Off Re-Election Campaign by XerXers: 10:49am On Oct 14, 2022
Arrogance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Opponents Are Noisemakers’ — Sanwo-Olu Kicks Off Re-Election Campaign by Diligent1(f): 10:50am On Oct 14, 2022
Re: My Opponents Are Noisemakers’ — Sanwo-Olu Kicks Off Re-Election Campaign by SensualMan: 10:50am On Oct 14, 2022
You are doing well!!! The only problem is the Lagos revenue which u are paying Tinubu. 50 billion Naira every month is no small money.

Regardless, u are doing well with the little money Tinubu leaves for u.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Opponents Are Noisemakers’ — Sanwo-Olu Kicks Off Re-Election Campaign by inoki247: 10:50am On Oct 14, 2022
lol dem be Noise maker true true break Lagos APC structure first before u fit say u wan win that state even with Federal might he go hard small....

During Ambode first tenure with all the speech and the Oba threatening people still APC won na den I know say that dere structure he go hard to break....

3 Likes

Re: My Opponents Are Noisemakers’ — Sanwo-Olu Kicks Off Re-Election Campaign by GavelSlam: 10:51am On Oct 14, 2022
Corridon:
We will reply you at the polls. We haven't forgotten about your mental health case at Gbagada general hospital. Ambode told us how you used to run around naked and laughing uncontrollable in the neighborhood.
Corridon now.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Opponents Are Noisemakers’ — Sanwo-Olu Kicks Off Re-Election Campaign by kushma(m): 10:51am On Oct 14, 2022
Said by a Governor who is a puppet been controlled around by his master although will say thumbs up to him for the good works he has done so far.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Opponents Are Noisemakers’ — Sanwo-Olu Kicks Off Re-Election Campaign by bonnyhope: 10:51am On Oct 14, 2022

1 Like

Re: My Opponents Are Noisemakers’ — Sanwo-Olu Kicks Off Re-Election Campaign by FreeStuffsNG: 10:52am On Oct 14, 2022
My excellent Governor! You got my vote sir.
check my signature for free stuffs!

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Opponents Are Noisemakers’ — Sanwo-Olu Kicks Off Re-Election Campaign by afadi2410: 10:52am On Oct 14, 2022
Bros sir,my vote goes to you 100 per cent

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Opponents Are Noisemakers’ — Sanwo-Olu Kicks Off Re-Election Campaign by SIMONEKPA7: 10:52am On Oct 14, 2022
smiley
SANWO Olu has no opposition, PDP that is suppose to be one just messed up their chance by picking comedian Funke Akindele as Deputy

21 Likes

Re: My Opponents Are Noisemakers’ — Sanwo-Olu Kicks Off Re-Election Campaign by Helpfromabove1(m): 10:53am On Oct 14, 2022
U don't have a serious opposition party in Lagos , PDP is not serious because how will a serious party pick funke akindele against an incumbent also knowing very well that Lagos is the stronghold of jagaban

Infact PDP is a department/unit of APC when it comes to Lagos politic

And for the obi-dient/ Labour party there Gorvenorship candidate gbadedo is not even known on his street talkless of local govt

10 Likes

Re: My Opponents Are Noisemakers’ — Sanwo-Olu Kicks Off Re-Election Campaign by Helpfromabove1(m): 10:53am On Oct 14, 2022
Even though you didn't do anything to get a re-election it's 100 certain that APC will win because of APC structure in Lagos is just too strong

Anyway congrats in advance and please try and remember the masses work on the roads we are dieing gradually because of lagos traffic
Do something that lagosian will remember you for (something good )

1 Like

Re: My Opponents Are Noisemakers’ — Sanwo-Olu Kicks Off Re-Election Campaign by inoki247: 10:53am On Oct 14, 2022
Corridon:
We will reply you at the polls. We haven't forgotten about your mental health case at Gbagada general hospital. Ambode told us how you used to run around naked and laughing uncontrollable in the neighborhood.

And the Govenor in ur region wey dere brain still dey intact and not mad what development av dey brought to ur region....

Even Obi still takes advice from Mad man to show u mad man are more valuable than the people you're voting in ur region....

He dey talk we will reply you with our Vote u wey du double registration wey INEC don cancel ur registration dat day na house u go dey....

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Opponents Are Noisemakers’ — Sanwo-Olu Kicks Off Re-Election Campaign by Diligent1(f): 10:53am On Oct 14, 2022
Corridon:
Murderfucker

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Opponents Are Noisemakers’ — Sanwo-Olu Kicks Off Re-Election Campaign by Olufagbo: 10:53am On Oct 14, 2022
I no blame you... If to say 'Emilokan don comot you the way he comot Ambode, you for don dey one corner dey hide

1 Share

Re: My Opponents Are Noisemakers’ — Sanwo-Olu Kicks Off Re-Election Campaign by franchasofficia: 10:54am On Oct 14, 2022
The only thing saving the Yoruba land from natural repercussion and God's anger and still making Yoruba land peaceful and prosperous is the honesty and sincerity of some few dead and living Yorubas who always speak and stand for the truth no matter what the majority say or think. God will forever continue to bless all the honest Yorubas who always speak the truth to power no matter the circumstances. My prayers for you all is that your generation shall witness unending love and protection of God Almighty. Your generations shall forever be great and nature will always stand for you whenever you or your generation is oppressed or in dire need.

If not for some few honest Yorubas standing up for the truth in the past and in this present day, the evil of the majority of Yorubas would have consumed Yoruba land just like it is consuming Arewa of today.

God bless Rufai Oseni.

God bless Bishop David Oyedepo

God bless late Fela Kuti of blessed memory.

God bless Prof Wole Soyinka

God bleas Olusegun Obasanjo

God bless late Gani Fawehinmi

God Bless late Col. Fajuyi

God bless late Col. Banjo

God bless late Major Wale Ademoyega

God bless late Capt Ganiyu Adeleke.

God bless late Lt Fola Oyewole

God bless late Tai Solarin founder of Tai Solarin University

God bless Prof Hezekiah Oluwasanmi;former Vice Chancellor of OAU Ife (1966-1975)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Opponents Are Noisemakers’ — Sanwo-Olu Kicks Off Re-Election Campaign by viqSmallz(m): 10:54am On Oct 14, 2022
My scoreboard gives you 65%. You have tried compared to some of your contempoaries. I doubt if PDP in Lagos will give such a chase considering APC machineries and mecenaries grin. All the same you can do better as Ambode did.

3 Likes

Re: My Opponents Are Noisemakers’ — Sanwo-Olu Kicks Off Re-Election Campaign by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 14, 2022
Am more concerned about the presidency sha.

E get y
Re: My Opponents Are Noisemakers’ — Sanwo-Olu Kicks Off Re-Election Campaign by obuburam: 10:54am On Oct 14, 2022
You don't even have opponents.

6 Likes

Re: My Opponents Are Noisemakers’ — Sanwo-Olu Kicks Off Re-Election Campaign by sofeo(m): 10:55am On Oct 14, 2022
Alright!
Re: My Opponents Are Noisemakers’ — Sanwo-Olu Kicks Off Re-Election Campaign by b0rn2fuck(m): 10:56am On Oct 14, 2022
Tinubu PA, Tinubu even place your opponent there for you to win. You and your opponent are APC teams

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Opponents Are Noisemakers’ — Sanwo-Olu Kicks Off Re-Election Campaign by adioolayi(m): 10:56am On Oct 14, 2022
Corridon:

Cry me a river.... Sanwoolu second term is too sure.. grin cheesy grin..

The guy na Olumo rock...he can't be moved.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Opponents Are Noisemakers’ — Sanwo-Olu Kicks Off Re-Election Campaign by Okoyeebo: 10:57am On Oct 14, 2022
Corridon:

Go and reply those tying down your bastard of a father every Monday.

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Opponents Are Noisemakers’ — Sanwo-Olu Kicks Off Re-Election Campaign by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 14, 2022
franchasofficia:
The only thing saving the Yoruba land from natural repercussion and God's anger and still making Yoruba land peaceful and prosperous is the honesty and sincerity of some few dead and living Yorubas who always speak and stand for the truth no matter what the majority say or think. God will forever continue to bless all the honest Yorubas who always speak the truth to power no matter the circumstances. My prayers for you all is that your generation shall witness unending love and protection of God Almighty. Your generations shall forever be great and nature will always stand for you whenever you or your generation is oppressed or in dire need.

If not for some few honest Yorubas standing up for the truth in the past and in this present day, the evil of the majority of Yorubas would have consumed Yoruba land just like it is consuming Arewa of today.

God bless Rufai Oseni.

God bless late Fela Kuti of blessed memory.

God bless Prof Wole Soyinka

God bleas Olusegun Obasanjo

God bless late Gani Fawehinmi

God Bless late Col. Fajuyi

God bless late Col. Banjo

God bless late Major Wale Ademoyega

God bless late Capt Ganiyu Adeleke.

God bless late Lt Fola Oyewole

God bless late Tai Solarin founder of Tai Solarin University

God bless Prof Hezekiah Oluwasanmi;former Vice Chancellor of OAU Ife (1966-1975)

Tinubu no follow?

1 Like

Re: My Opponents Are Noisemakers’ — Sanwo-Olu Kicks Off Re-Election Campaign by tribalmall: 11:01am On Oct 14, 2022
See foolish Igbo wey wan reply Yoruba state governor in his own state. If no be madness every Igbo with this line of tot deserve to be stoned to death in Lagos.

Corridon:

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fashola And Akpabio.. Who Is A Better Governor??? / Screening Of NDDC Board Members Designates By Senate (Photos) / Atiku Is A Well-Packaged And Whitewashed Crook, APC Replies Dele Momodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.