Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,379 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Tukunbo Cars Vs Nigerian Fairly Used? - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Tukunbo Cars Vs Nigerian Fairly Used? (46525 Views)

OLX Cars Vs Nairaland Autos / Japanese Cars Vs German Cars - Which Do You Prefer To Use In Nigeria? / New Cars Vs Tokunbo Cars In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tukunbo Cars Vs Nigerian Fairly Used? by mikidoo: 8:17am On May 22, 2008
i[b] want the honda baby boy,really want to know how clean it may be,i hope you can give it away for seven hundred
Re: Tukunbo Cars Vs Nigerian Fairly Used? by maiduguri: 12:15am On May 23, 2008
lol! these guys are clowns? how far wit d dude looking 4 a 200k car? sounds serious, someone shld pls help him out. my advise 2 u however is-keep ur money. u wil only get a niger used car wit hidden faults and d owner wanting 2 dispose of it. cool
Re: Tukunbo Cars Vs Nigerian Fairly Used? by dee02(m): 4:42pm On May 23, 2008
tinkinfela:

Honda baby boy for sale, special edition, alloy wheels, special lights, fact fitted, etc
asking price NGN850K
Call me, 08058863979

I would offer you 1Million if you throw in the petrol attendant and the petrol station in as JARA!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tukunbo Cars Vs Nigerian Fairly Used? by begood1: 4:12pm On May 24, 2008
dee02:

I would offer you 1Million if you throw in the petrol attendant and the petrol station in as JARA!
shocked shocked shocked

Are u a human trafficker>?? grin
U sure say no bi wetin u dey do for London soo!?? grin
Re: Tukunbo Cars Vs Nigerian Fairly Used? by tinkinfela(m): 4:26pm On May 24, 2008
@begood01
don't mind that guy.
i know their type,full of shit

@maiduguri
the car is in perfect condition, i only want to go coperate cos the car is a fancy car if you know what i mean.

@mikidoo

it's super clean but can't give it away for that price sorry. i got it for 1.5M last december
Re: Tukunbo Cars Vs Nigerian Fairly Used? by yemivictor: 4:54pm On May 26, 2008
tinkinfela:

it's super clean but can't give it away for that price sorry. i got it for 1.5M last december

Why buy a N1.5M car you know you won't be needing for long!? undecided

Hmmm . . . who's fooling whom!? grin
Re: Tukunbo Cars Vs Nigerian Fairly Used? by dee02(m): 7:42pm On May 26, 2008
yemivictor:

Why buy a N1.5M car you know you won't be needing for long!? undecided

Hmmm . . . who's fooling whom!? grin

I wonder ooo

I thought it was only me that didnt see any common sense in the seller's thinking!! grin
Re: Tukunbo Cars Vs Nigerian Fairly Used? by nkc(m): 7:50pm On May 26, 2008
tinkinfela:

@begood01
don't mind that guy.
i know their type,full of shit

@maiduguri
the car is in perfect condition, i only want to go coperate because the car is a fancy car if you know what i mean.

@mikidoo

@dee and yemi, guess dat ansa's d sellers reason for selling
Re: Tukunbo Cars Vs Nigerian Fairly Used? by tinkinfela(m): 9:42am On May 27, 2008
thanks nkc
@yemivictor
so you haven't seen a situation whereby someone bought a car (over 1.5m) and after 6 months of usage, he/she puts it on sale
i'm really surprised at you guys. just so you know, i'm looking at buying a brand new peugeot 307.

@dee02
i think say that london wey u dey, u be big boy but you don Bleep up!
Re: Tukunbo Cars Vs Nigerian Fairly Used? by yemivictor: 10:37am On May 27, 2008
nkc:

@dee and yemi, guess that ansa's d sellers reason for selling

Oh come on!

That's the flimsiest reason i've ever heard!! grin

tinkinfela:

thanks nkc
[b]@yemivictor
so you haven't seen a situation whereby someone bought a car (over 1.5m) and after 6 months of usage, he/she puts it on sale [/b]i'm really surprised at you guys. just so you know, i'm looking at buying a brand new peugeot 307.

Actually, i have!

But not @ nearly half the price & most definitely not because the person wanted to go "corporate"!! whatever that means grin

Dude, sing another song abeg!!! grin
Re: Tukunbo Cars Vs Nigerian Fairly Used? by yemivictor: 10:45am On May 27, 2008
tinkinfela:

@dee02
i think say that london wey u dey, u be big boy but you don mess up!

What of me, shey i no mess up!? grin

Abi na because na naija i been dey!?? tongue

I dey stay for lekki o!! grin

Rubbish!!! cool
Re: Tukunbo Cars Vs Nigerian Fairly Used? by dee02(m): 11:39am On May 27, 2008
yemivictor:

What of me, shey i no mess up!? grin

Abi na because na naija i been dey!?? tongue

I dey stay for lekki o!! grin

Rubbish!!! cool

lol grin

@seller
my guy, 1MILLA and i go make ur dream come true with the new 307!

going!going!!
Re: Tukunbo Cars Vs Nigerian Fairly Used? by nkc(m): 1:01pm On May 27, 2008
grin the two of you are certainly very funny, i've been laughing for a long while, pls have mercy, leki , london, you for mention say na vgc, leki don old, lol lol lol lol
Re: Tukunbo Cars Vs Nigerian Fairly Used? by tinkinfela(m): 4:37am On May 28, 2008
@yemivictor
it's simple, it's a V6 and because of high cost of maintenance, many people rather go for the LX which is why i brought the price very low.Nevertheless, it's in perfect condition and going "corporate" means i'm buying an official car.
i hope i've gotten rid of your curiosity

@dee02

For you info, i can keep the Baby Boy and still get a brand new peogeout if i want, but i prefer to invest my $$ into something else.

Funny guy, recognise who you're talking to, i keep my paper rolling on daily basis, so try make your dream(s) come true first.
Re: Tukunbo Cars Vs Nigerian Fairly Used? by yemivictor: 8:57am On May 28, 2008
tinkinfela:

@yemivictor
it's simple, it's a V6 and because of high cost of maintenance, many people rather go for the LX which is why i brought the price very low.Nevertheless, it's in perfect condition and going "corporate" means i'm buying an official car.
i hope i've gotten rid of your curiosity

Whatever you say dude! tongue

It's your alleged car, not mine!! grin
Re: Tukunbo Cars Vs Nigerian Fairly Used? by dee02(m): 10:21am On May 28, 2008
tinkinfela:

@dee02

For you info, i can keep the Baby Boy and still get a brand new peogeout if i want, but i prefer to invest my $$ into something else.

Funny guy, recognise who you're talking to, i keep my paper rolling on daily basis, so try make your dream(s) come true first.

I don give a flying fu/ck if u keep the babyboy or the babygirl
If u want to sell, sell if not carry go, babygirl boku for road!!
Keep your paper rolling, more like a loo-roll ryt? grin or more like yahoo yahoo
Oyinbo people no dey maga again oo, no be why u wan sell the car in the first place, talk tru? grin

this guy no vex me ooo grin

And who told u my dreams havnt come tru yet, your having a laff soothsayer!
Re: Tukunbo Cars Vs Nigerian Fairly Used? by tinkinfela(m): 8:10pm On May 28, 2008
@dee02

i'd like to see things from your point of view but i can't seem to get my head that far up my ass.
All that you are you owe to your parents. Why don't you send them a penny and square the account?

Honestly,your conversation makes me sick! angry angry

1 Like

Re: Tukunbo Cars Vs Nigerian Fairly Used? by dee02(m): 8:23pm On May 28, 2008
tinkinfela:

@dee02

i'd like to see things from your point of view but i can't seem to get my head that far up my ass.
All that you are you owe to your parents. Why don't you send them a penny and square the account?

Honestly,your conversation makes me sick! angry angry

my guy relax now, have i rattled you that much?!

no sick yet abeg grin panadol dey!

i just dey wind u up!lol

haba  grin
Re: Tukunbo Cars Vs Nigerian Fairly Used? by tinkinfela(m): 7:57pm On May 29, 2008
you get open mind, and big mouth to match am grin
Re: Tukunbo Cars Vs Nigerian Fairly Used? by yemivictor: 1:10pm On May 30, 2008
tinkinfela:

you get open mind, and big mouth to match am grin

Dude, is the bouncing baby boy sold yet!? grin

You are a baby seller & i'll tell!! tongue
Re: Tukunbo Cars Vs Nigerian Fairly Used? by tinkinfela(m): 11:18pm On Jun 01, 2008
i changed my mind about selling it, i still love my baby boy grin
Re: Tukunbo Cars Vs Nigerian Fairly Used? by dee02(m): 10:55pm On Jun 02, 2008
tinkinfela:

i changed my mind about selling it, i still love my baby boy grin

oga mi o u no dey sell again?!
Haba why naw?
Re: Tukunbo Cars Vs Nigerian Fairly Used? by yemivictor: 10:25am On Jun 03, 2008
Na fear catch am! grin
Re: Tukunbo Cars Vs Nigerian Fairly Used? by tinkinfela(m): 11:13am On Jun 05, 2008
Damn not you again,
Re: Tukunbo Cars Vs Nigerian Fairly Used? by yemivictor: 11:34am On Jun 05, 2008
say what . . . . .
Re: Tukunbo Cars Vs Nigerian Fairly Used? by tinkinfela(m): 6:36pm On Jun 07, 2008
you get bad mouth
Re: Tukunbo Cars Vs Nigerian Fairly Used? by yemivictor: 10:19am On Jun 09, 2008
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Tukunbo Cars Vs Nigerian Fairly Used? by A3673(m): 9:15am On Jun 10, 2008
This is for sale d price just 860k am sure it will fit nija road

Re: Tukunbo Cars Vs Nigerian Fairly Used? by tinkinfela(m): 5:18pm On Jun 10, 2008
u mean $860k?
Re: Tukunbo Cars Vs Nigerian Fairly Used? by MethodMan3(m): 7:53pm On Jun 10, 2008
nah men
i think it is 860million zimbabwean dollars?! grin
Re: Tukunbo Cars Vs Nigerian Fairly Used? by sultaan(m): 8:37pm On Jun 10, 2008
Method-Man:

nah men
i think it is 860million zimbabwean dollars?! grin

I'll take it, just sent you a N100 note in the mail, I'll get my N99 change when I pick up the car.
Re: Tukunbo Cars Vs Nigerian Fairly Used? by tinkinfela(m): 5:43am On Jun 11, 2008
c'mon, give him a break

guys, i heard zimbabwe $10Million=1 USD, is it true?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ghana Buys Innoson Cars For Presidential Campaign(photos) / Innoson Is Not The Only Vehicle Manufacturer In Nigeria. See The Others (PHOTOS) / First Solar Powered Car Charging Station Is Up In Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.