Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,549 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Dudu Osun Soap - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Dudu Osun Soap (10564 Views)

The Magical Wonders Of Dudu Osun Soap! / Side Effects Of Dudu Osun / What Dudu Osun Soap And African Shea Butter Can Do For Your Skin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dudu Osun Soap by ifysworld(f): 11:39pm On Jun 19, 2013
Hi all, i used dudu osun soap to bathe and the stuff wrinkled and dried out my skin making it flaky. Pls i need candid suggestions on what to do to smoothen my skin. Pls note, that i use coconut oil as moisturiser. Thank u
Re: Dudu Osun Soap by sKeetz(m): 12:58am On Jun 20, 2013
What do you mean by flaky?

You mean like corn flakes...please forgive my ignorance embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Dudu Osun Soap by icebebe(f): 4:37pm On Jun 23, 2013
i once used a soap dat made ma skin flaky 2 grin grin until i was introduced 2 IDOLE infact ma skin is like a mirror it glows n soft lik a new born child,try it best luck
Re: Dudu Osun Soap by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 23, 2013
I use dudu osun,infact its the best soap ve ever used and it doesn't have any bad reaction on my skin.
So dear you can't compare your body with someone else,just try and look for a soap that's going to be well okay for your skin.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dudu Osun Soap by ferhyntorlah(f): 5:43pm On Jun 24, 2013
smothly: I use dudu osun,infact its the best soap ve ever used and it doesn't have any bad reaction on my skin.
So dear you can't compare your body with someone else,just try and look for a soap that's going to be well okay for your skin.....

That's what I use and it agrees with my skin. Even if it dries it out, I replenish by using natural oil to seal in moisture on my body since I don't wipe the water completely off my body.
Re: Dudu Osun Soap by ifysworld(f): 1:53am On Jun 26, 2013
I also use coconut oil to seal in moisture. Its just that my skin never agrees with any harsh products esp medicated and antiseptic soaps, but i wasn't expecting de same reaction with dudu osun since its more of a natural content.
ferhyntorlah:

That's what I use and it agrees with my skin. Even if it dries it out, I replenish by using natural oil to seal in moisture on my body since I don't wipe the water completely off my body.
Re: Dudu Osun Soap by MIOTWINS: 10:47am On Sep 18, 2013
Hey bro and sister please help me what is the best soap for black skin, i bought dudu osun but i did see different yet, is about 4 days using it now. but still got some white like discoloration, like bleaching thing omg, i Acneaway cream reason why i bought this cream is for my face. am very black in complexion,suddenly been experienced kind of skin irritation on my face only. i guess my skin is sensitive, as i was saying i started having some dash white stuff on my face, is like discoloration .. kindly please will this acheaway will clear it up and smooth it back to black my complexion.am black in complexion very black lol.so kindly advice me hope this acheaway wont white my face or some thing else. please if there is any advice i can take from u.. please do.. and is dudu osun good for black guy. or what kind of soap can i be using for my face and body . that won't light my skin and face. is dudu osun okay or lux soap or any good soap for black skin only. please i need ordinary soap simple and that won't react on my body please advice me please email me miotwins@gmx.us or sms me please 07080915623 i will be kindly appreciate please.. i just want my skin to be black without no even tone or discoloration
thank
best regard
Shile.
Re: Dudu Osun Soap by MIOTWINS: 10:51am On Sep 18, 2013
Still waiting for immedialtely answer and advice please...
Re: Dudu Osun Soap by micki83(m): 11:03am On Sep 18, 2013
MIOTWINS: Hey bro and sister please help me what is the best soap for black skin, i bought dudu osun but i did see different yet, is about 4 days using it now. but still got some white like discoloration, like bleaching thing omg, i Acneaway cream reason why i bought this cream is for my face. am very black in complexion,suddenly been experienced kind of skin irritation on my face only. i guess my skin is sensitive, as i was saying i started having some dash white stuff on my face, is like discoloration .. kindly please will this acheaway will clear it up and smooth it back to black my complexion.am black in complexion very black lol.so kindly advice me hope this acheaway wont white my face or some thing else. please if there is any advice i can take from u.. please do.. and is dudu osun good for black guy. or what kind of soap can i be using for my face and body . that won't light my skin and face. is dudu osun okay or lux soap or any good soap for black skin only. please i need ordinary soap simple and that won't react on my body please advice me please email me miotwins@gmx.us or sms me please 07080915623 i will be kindly appreciate please.. i just want my skin to be black without no even tone or discoloration
thank
best regard
Shile.
What language is dis?...
BTW,try Johnsons baby soap and boots baby lotion
Re: Dudu Osun Soap by Luxiana19(f): 7:13pm On Sep 18, 2013
I wuz tired of using my soap and I wantd a change. I perceived the scent of dudu osun on someone and decided that I had to try it(I luv the fragrance). It was a great mistake. Mind yu, I'm nt too light, I'm nt dark either. Say someone wth a complexion like Mosun Filanis .

Abt 2wks after using the soap, I became very very black. The soap seriously roasted my skin. Azin no exaggeration, it wuznt funny at all. Had to stop it immediately and go bk to my old soap.

Now, im nt sayin u shldnt use it, nt everyone has the same skin reaction to a product. just sayin yu might want to think twice abt using something tht just might make yu look like baba suwe( no offense).
Re: Dudu Osun Soap by MIOTWINS: 12:16am On Sep 20, 2013
Yep i will like to look like baba suwe than having kind of even tone on my face.
Re: Dudu Osun Soap by MIOTWINS: 12:17am On Sep 20, 2013
i want my skin to be black and shine.. just noRMAl . no white lol
Re: Dudu Osun Soap by homesodear: 8:31pm On Aug 24, 2014
ifysworld: Hi all, i used dudu osun soap to bathe and the stuff wrinkled and dried out my skin making it flaky. Pls i need candid suggestions on what to do to smoothen my skin. Pls note, that i use coconut oil as moisturiser. Thank u

Most of us are exposed to sunlight everyday regardless whether we are indoors or outdoors. If we take no proactive action, our skin will absorb excessive ultraviolet rays, causing the formation and accumulation of melanin, then the appearance of dark spots and dull skin. Even the best of soaps/bath gels can leave behind invisible traces of dirt, makeup and pollution on your face, which ultimately blocks absorption of lotion and encourage bacterial growth. Without cleansing, exfoliation and moisturizing regularly, your skin will eventually become loose, tired, dull and probably scarred by acne/blackheads. Thus, sun protection and healthy skin measures are required for our skin.

Products I’ll recommend are natural, and contains up to 30% to 99.9% of fresh and pure aloe vera pulp, a powerful weapon. These products are certified from the International Aloe Science Council on the pack. Such products represents truth in labeling on the products, represents the quality of the Aloe content in the products, represents the quality of the Aloe used in the products and, that the Aloe used in the products come from a certified source, to make you look effortlessly fresh.

Kindly call or whatsapp 08034917464 or 08083767721 to know more on what natural products to use and how to use them. The skin care line is made with NATURAL and NON SYNTHETIC ingredients, But do remember that to achieve long lasting results using these products will require real PATIENCE. Miracles don't happen on the skin, but knowledge, persistence and patient will work miracles.
Re: Dudu Osun Soap by expozey(f): 4:21pm On Aug 26, 2014
dudu osun, while good for some people, has the tendency to either darken the skin or cause dryness in others. Used it for 14 years and experienced severe skin dryness. Now i sometimes use local black soap with extra ingredients such as egg, aloe gel and shea butter or lux soap. I also use my self-made body cream. This has resulted in a brown- chocolate everglowing skin. Products are available for purchase. Contact 08179796438 or 07034254249
Re: Dudu Osun Soap by Caleb098(m): 9:48pm On Mar 11, 2019
Any body to help here. I've been using meriko papaya soap and it first worked for me but later It causes itching to me. I wish like trying dudu osun due to it's marvellous review and I hope it works bcus I had some stubborn pimples at the right side of my cheek gone. Any recommendation
Re: Dudu Osun Soap by Dinah247: 8:59am On May 04, 2021
Re: Dudu Osun Soap by United1234: 4:02pm On Mar 25, 2022
Please anytime I lather � dudu osun soap on my face it’s pepper me,is it how it works?

(1) (Reply)

Affordable Chrono Wrist Watches... / Is Naturessence Cream Good For Chocolate Skin? / New Hairstyle!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.