Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,710 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:42 PM

Federal Polytechnic, Ado-ekiti - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal Polytechnic, Ado-ekiti (2904 Views)

The Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti Utme 2nd Batch And Hnd List Is Out / Crown Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti. / University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Federal Polytechnic, Ado-ekiti by Govvy(m): 5:30am On Jun 20, 2013
This is a thread for all federal Polytechnic,Ado-Ekiti students both alumni, stallites, freshers and post jambiite.... Information is power.
Re: Federal Polytechnic, Ado-ekiti by Govvy(m): 5:31am On Jun 20, 2013
Post Jamb date hadn't been announced due to the ongoing Asup strike.
Re: Federal Polytechnic, Ado-ekiti by Emusan(m): 7:14am On Jun 20, 2013
Once a lifetime @ FEPODO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Federal Polytechnic, Ado-ekiti by Vicky001: 7:43am On Jun 20, 2013
Hy rum
Re: Federal Polytechnic, Ado-ekiti by Govvy(m): 7:09am On Jun 22, 2013
Vicky001: Hy rum
Hi vicky, u're applying to university of Ibadan, EKSU, and fed.Polytechnic,Ado-Ekiti too... Right?
Re: Federal Polytechnic, Ado-ekiti by Walexz02(m): 7:44am On Jun 22, 2013
@Op, please when is there HND form gonna be out, how much is it and plz are you an aspirant too or a student of the school?
Re: Federal Polytechnic, Ado-ekiti by Ayor93(m): 9:49am On Jun 22, 2013
Alumn
Walexz02: @Op, please when is there HND form gonna be out, how much is it and plz are you an aspirant too or a student of the school?
Re: Federal Polytechnic, Ado-ekiti by Walexz02(m): 8:55am On Jun 23, 2013
^^
You gat info about there HND form into Agric. Eng department? And please how is accomodation like over there?
Re: Federal Polytechnic, Ado-ekiti by Govvy(m): 5:59pm On Jun 24, 2013
Walexz02: @Op, please when is there HND form gonna be out, how much is it and plz are you an aspirant too or a student of the school?
I'm a student presently on industrial training. I will keep u posted once the and form is out.... But as for Now, the strike has impeded a lot of things. The cost for the form last year was in d region of ten thousand naira.
Re: Federal Polytechnic, Ado-ekiti by Walexz02(m): 10:48am On Jun 25, 2013
Alryt bro, I thought the strike have been calld of3 How abt the cost of living and school fees over there, can you share some info...
Re: Federal Polytechnic, Ado-ekiti by Govvy(m): 5:59am On Jun 30, 2013
Walexz02: Alryt bro, I thought the strike have been calld of3 How abt the cost of living and school fees over there, can you share some info...
the cost of living is moderate. The accommodation is cheap in relative to some other schools. And the school fees is in the region of 21350 for fresher
Re: Federal Polytechnic, Ado-ekiti by Walexz02(m): 4:55pm On Jun 30, 2013
Govvy:
the cost of living is moderate. The accommodation is cheap in relative to some other schools. And the school fees is in the region of 21350 for fresher
Alryt bro, please promise you wil keep in touch wt me when tHe HND form is out.
Re: Federal Polytechnic, Ado-ekiti by Govvy(m): 6:20am On Jul 03, 2013
HND form is out costing 7500. Post jam form is also out too
Re: Federal Polytechnic, Ado-ekiti by Walexz02(m): 10:52am On Jul 03, 2013
Govvy: HND form is out costing 7500. Post jam form is also out too
Alryt bro, wher can we get?? And I hope its nt closing anytime soon 4rm nw4?
Re: Federal Polytechnic, Ado-ekiti by Govvy(m): 10:40am On Jul 05, 2013
I got to know now that d HND parttime program is the 7500 while full time is ten thousand. Exclusive of bank charge of 800. It can be gotten in First bank preferably their ado branch.
Re: Federal Polytechnic, Ado-ekiti by Walexz02(m): 6:21pm On Jul 05, 2013
Thatz too much for a federal skul for that matter....no qualms. Tanks for the updates. Am expecting more...
Re: Federal Polytechnic, Ado-ekiti by Govvy(m): 6:14am On Jul 06, 2013
Our country is a great nation.We have great people & you and I are one. 'We can make a change To make this world A better place Yes,we can!' you and i can solve the leadership problem of this nation. we can become servant leaders. who shall satisfy common good.We do not go to school only for academical good but also for character formation. Our society is in need of selfless leaders.we can consciously norture ourselves to lead in this nation tomorrow.be determined to make your own impact even if our leaders have failed us. As a student,our first test of being a better leader tomorrow is our excellent certifica te(result).we need to delibrately practise the virtue of diligence & hardwork.any post you're serving now is to train and develop your mind for the service of humanity. In a nutshell,even when our current leaders have failed us; we won't fail ourselves so as not to fail our generation. I'm working on a book titled 'UNLEASH YOUR POTENTIAL-A Motivational Book' written by Abegunde Sunday Olaoluwa which is to be published soon. I need you to be part of the success story. I need your comments, suggestions, quality posts, constructive criticism, encouragement, and to keep the group growing by helping to add friends to the group as often as you can. Will you do a brother this great favour? Click on this link below: https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=157411970987632&refid=17
Re: Federal Polytechnic, Ado-ekiti by Bankky4: 7:49am On Jul 06, 2013
abeg whr can i get d post/utme form. I stay in Ibadan............
#God bless.
Re: Federal Polytechnic, Ado-ekiti by Govvy(m): 6:18am On Jul 11, 2013
You may av to send money to someone u know in ado-Ekiti so they can help u get it because it seems only the ado-Ekiti branch of the banks sell the etransact form. Don't forget to send ur Jamb details along to the person o.... Take care
Re: Federal Polytechnic, Ado-ekiti by Govvy(m): 4:02pm On Jul 16, 2013
The National Executive Council (NEC) of the Academic Staff Union of Polytechnics (ASUP) has suspended their strike action which began on April 29. News filtering in states that the strike which has kept student off school is now off. ASUP president, Mr. Chibuzor Asumogba had yesterday revealed that the committee will meet today to check the progress of the civil action. More details coming soon....
Re: Federal Polytechnic, Ado-ekiti by Walexz02(m): 3:09pm On Jul 17, 2013
Kk
Re: Federal Polytechnic, Ado-ekiti by Govvy(m): 9:34am On Jul 23, 2013
Post jamb cut off now 150 and not 170......Exam date is now 19-24 Aug and not 12-17......form closew Aug16 and not Aug2......Take note of this changes
Re: Federal Polytechnic, Ado-ekiti by Govvy(m): 11:34am On Aug 17, 2013
THE FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC, ADO-EKITI POST JAMB 2013.
Monday, 19th August, 2013 SEAT NUMBER 0001-1000
Tuesday, 20th August, 2013 SEAT NUMBER 1001-3000
Wedesday, 21st August, 2013 SEAT NUMBER 3001-5000
Thursday, 22nd August, 2013 SEAT NUMBER 5001-7000
Friday, 23nd August, 2013 SEAT NUMBER 7001-9000
Saturday, 24th August, 2013 SEAT NUMBER 9001-12000
Candidates are to note the following:
1. All candidates for each day are to come to the accreditation centre for screening at 8am.
2. The venue of the acreditation is the Polytechnic Conference Centre (on campus)
3. The CBT exam venue is The Polytechnic Digital Library, On campus
4. All candidates are to come to the accreditation centre for screening with a copy of the following items i) UTME result printout ii) Application form printout and exam slip:
https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=157411970987632&refid=17

(1) (Reply)

8 Types Of People You See In The Family / Niger Delta University 2015/2016 Post Graduate | Master | Phd | Form Now Out / Challenges Faced By Final Year Students In Their Final Year Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.