Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? (179500 Views)

Eksu (unad & Usti) Cutoff Mark And Admission News! / University Of Ado-ekiti (unad) Admission List 2009/2010 Released / Unad Admission List Is Out At Last (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by opad(m): 11:05pm On Dec 11, 2005
Any latest news about admission into University of Ado-ekiti yet?

Does any one know whats happening about current admission in UNAD.
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by horladoyin(m): 10:11pm On Dec 15, 2005
smileyas4 unad's admission,my broda they've just finished marking s sheets.and they've sent the results 2 jamb office in abuja.u'll be resuming in january.i was told all dis by d university bursar which i know very well.
so,could u help with any news about unilag's admission! i would like 2 know whats going on and what's delaying them!

horladoyin shocked grin
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by hadesanjo(m): 11:42pm On Jan 04, 2006
opad:

Any latest news about admission into University of Ado-ekiti yet?

Does any one know whats happening about current admission in UNAD.

Pls, Pls, if there is any other school you can get youself into - if you were seeking admission - go for it. I think UNAD is the last place you want to be. I graduated from UNAD.
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by missbond(m): 6:50pm On Jun 13, 2006
@ hadesanjo

it's a shame that you graduated from UNAD and still went this far to assasnate the character of the great school.
i graduated from same school and i can proudly say i got the prerequisite for SURVIVAL needed in the outside world from that school.
the fact that you are a bitterly disappointed alumnai does not mean you should discourage the young man.
i beleive you still tender the certificate you obtained from UNAD wink
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by naijababe2(f): 5:00pm On Jun 17, 2006
why did the other guy said that UNAD is the last school to get addmision? cos i'm in that school?
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by naijababe2(f): 5:08pm On Jun 17, 2006
why did the other guy said that UNAD is the last school to get addmision? cos i'm in that school?
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by eukings: 4:35pm On Aug 08, 2006
well, can some1 tell me exactly what is going on on campus right now?
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 08, 2006
my best friend goes to unad
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by debqueen(f): 9:37pm On Aug 08, 2006
Wateva hadesanjo has against d great UNAD is personal 2 him/her.In my candid opinion, al d alumni of UNAD av one or several thins 2 thank God 4. My job takes me diff ofices n I keep bumpin in2 great UNADITES who ar doin perfectly wel in their careers. It isnt d school dat makes u,it's who u ar deep inside.
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by debqueen(f): 9:41pm On Aug 08, 2006
Wateva hadesanjo has against d great UNAD is personal 2 him/her.In my candid opinion, al d alumni of UNAD av one or several thins 2 thank God 4. My job takes me diff ofices n I keep bumpin in2 great UNADITES who ar doin perfectly wel in their careers. It isnt d school dat makes u,it's who u ar deep inside.
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by gilo: 4:55pm On Aug 21, 2006
plz how re we goin 2 know if our pre-degree result is out?
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by fataiiyo(m): 9:47am On Aug 29, 2006
[flash=200,200][/flash]
INTERESTING TOPIC cool, tell u l8r
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by fataiiyo(m): 8:26am On Sep 04, 2006
DOYIN, Could u pls help me to asked him again when UNAD is holding the post test
Thanks
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by lordss(m): 11:18am On Sep 06, 2006
Unad post ume exam is coming up on 21st & 22nd september you are to pay 2,500 get a scrath card and fill the form online, it's a pity tat on mi Buff day i will be writing post ume exam,
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by UjinUloho: 12:46am On Sep 07, 2006
What exactly are the requirements for UNAD post UME test since it was not available on the school site?
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by ken4ope(m): 12:28pm On Sep 07, 2006
Hi,
Can you please, give me a Hint about Unad's cut off for the Post Jamb, The necessary infomations, and how and where to purchase the post jamb form, Is the Post Jamb for Students who scored up to 200 only or, ?

Lastly i do like to know about the Pre-degree result and when it will be released,

can get in touch with me thru, nitogun1@yahoo.com
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by kennyoguns: 12:35pm On Sep 21, 2006
@hadesanjo,
Its quite awful and unfortunate that such a barbaric comment can proceed from somebody whom our great institution has not only thaught how to eat fish but how to fish. Well, its not your fault, it may be that you are one of those few unfortunate Nigerians who graduated from the satelite campuses who never had the oppurtunity of tasting life in our great citadel of higher learning(UNAD) which happened to be one of the most prestigeous and highly respected institution in Africa. ADVICE - TRY TO BE POLITE AND LEARN ETIQUETTE.
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by haastrupm(f): 12:50pm On Nov 21, 2006
hello everybody

can someone pls tell me what is going on in UNAD,concerning the Admission list of the PUME.

I want to know if the admission list is released now in the school
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by haastrupm(f): 12:56pm On Nov 21, 2006
pls i need an urgent reply concerning the admission list of PUME candidate for 2006/2007 session

somebody should pls help me with the information .plsssssssssssss
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by lordss(m): 5:22pm On Dec 12, 2006
Please Peeps when will the admission list for unad be realised, plz send mi an email, emmlet@ilovejesus.net
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by haastrupm(f): 4:51pm On Dec 20, 2006
hello people

does any one when admission list of Post Ume student will be released, cos am tired of waiting, cos i thought i was going to resume into the school around November, what is really delaying the list.

pls mail me on sereneseralph@yahoo.com if anybody has a genuine information concerning these above.
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by haastrupm(f): 12:43pm On Dec 21, 2006
Does it mean that nobody knows what is happening in UNAD concerning the Admission list of Post Ume Candidate

Too bad

anyway, am still waiting for a genuine available information

Thanks

Luv u all
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by lordss(m): 2:53pm On Jan 04, 2007
GUD NEWS,  ADMISSION LIST FOR 2006/2007 IS OUT,  GET A SCRATCH CARD FROM THE SCHOOL LOG ON TO WWW.UNADPORTAL.COM , ENTER THE CARD CODE AND your REGISTRATION NUMBER. GUD LUCK. FOR MORE INFO ./. CALL TOPE ON 08023821065 or email EMMLET@ILOVEJESUS.NET
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by lordss(m): 6:04am On Mar 10, 2007
peeeps, the UNAD 2nd list is out, best of luck to you all
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by haastrupm(f): 1:25pm On Apr 06, 2007
lordss i still want you to have hope on the supplementary list
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by slimnike(m): 4:49pm On Apr 06, 2007
I need information on UNAD direct entry requirements. I hope you guys can help me out with some information. thanks.
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by PROFNICHO(m): 4:10pm On Apr 08, 2007
Great UNAD.
I also need information on direct entry before I fill my direct entry from. My problem is that I have my ND “Distinction” in Mathematics and Statistics, but my O / Level is yet to complete I had D7 in English Lang.
Pls. any body should help me to confirm and inform me if I can be admitted for Mathematics Education.
My no: 08060028701 or email: ninecholas4u@yahoo.com or how I can contact you.

Thanks for your assistance.
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by olokun(m): 12:29pm On Apr 20, 2007
I choose University of Ado-Ekiti as my second choice,is there any hope for me.I will be enrolling for the 2007/2008 admission.
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by sojiboy(m): 6:38pm On Apr 26, 2007
pls i also choose Uniad as my second choice 4 2007/2008 admission is there any hope pls contact me on 08020905385 or sojiboy4eva2rule@yahoo.com pls igf you ve better infomation let me know.
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by slimnike(m): 3:01am On Jun 02, 2007
Maybe, undecided undecided undecided
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by oloba(m): 2:51pm On Jun 15, 2007
Great UNAD.
I also need information on direct entry before I fill my direct entry from.please i want to study accounting in the scxhool.
My no: 08053446908 or email: waley_89@yahoo.com or how I can contact you.

Thanks for your assistance.
Re: University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? by amlonely(m): 7:07pm On Jun 19, 2007
The World has seen great Soccer Lords who brilliantly captained their teams and enjoyed many outings of marvelous victories.

For Many Years, Edison Arantes Do Nascimento, otherwise known as Pele, ld Brazil ti rule the World in Soccer. Kelvin Keagan was a Captain every good players loved to team up with. His prowess brought England to soccer limelight,  [url]read more [/dapraiseworthy..coml]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE / Oou 2015/2016 Admission / Salary Scale Of Lecturers In Nigerian Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.