Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

State Allocations For May, 2013. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / State Allocations For May, 2013. (9719 Views)

Presidency Blames “budget Mafia” For Controversial Allocations In 2016 Budget. / State Allocations Distribution- See What Your State Got From Jan. To June 2014 / James Ibori Stole Half Of Delta State Allocations In 8 Years--RIBADU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: State Allocations For May, 2013. by seunmsg(m): 10:38am On Jun 20, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: Can someone explain why Borno, kaduna, kastina, Niger and some other Norther states get more allocation than Abia, Imo and Anambra states? The SE states are oil producing, have commercial cities that generate revenue for the FG thru tax and import duties: then why the disparity?
The quantity of commercial crude oil in Abia and Imo is not substantial when compared to oil producing states like Akwa ibom and Rivers. So, their share of 13% derivation will be very low. Anambra's status as an oil producing state is still in contention hence, am not sure they have started benefitting from the 13% derivation goodies.
24% of the balance in the federation account (less 13% derivation) is usually shared amongst the states using principles such as equality of states, population, land mass, educational development (primary school enrollment), topography, health etc. So, it is possible for bornu, katsina and kaduna to have far more allocation than imo, anambra and abia cos they have more population, bigger land mass, poor primary school enrollment etc.
Internally generated revenue don't go into the federations account. The state board on internal revenue remits what they generated directly to the state government so, it has nothing to do with federal allocation.

1 Like

Re: State Allocations For May, 2013. by Nobody: 10:40am On Jun 20, 2013
idumuose: This allocation could not have been for one month.Akwa ibom's
Monthly allocation used to fluctuate between 16 and 14 billion
Naira while that of Delta hovers around 11 and 8 billion naira.
Me think this figure is for the 1st quarter of the year plus
Excess crude oil account plus local Government allocation.

i thought as much
Re: State Allocations For May, 2013. by akpomeme(m): 10:44am On Jun 20, 2013
Niger-Delta governors are an embarrassment... period. I hate to say this but I am disappointed... Look at Ameachi and all the money he gets. That is why he thinks he can fight our President abi... angry angry angry
Re: State Allocations For May, 2013. by iykak47: 10:47am On Jun 20, 2013
Garri the 1st:

You guys are so poor hence the attache by force you've been doing. Trying to force your broke ass on the SS.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Ezi, did you say poor? compare Igbos with your people and give me the result. An average Igbo man does not wait on government for help unlike your people.

3 Likes

Re: State Allocations For May, 2013. by funnyx(m): 10:55am On Jun 20, 2013
Garri the 1st:

Why not talk about Akwa Ibom, Delta, Rivers and Bayelsa?? Are there no areas that look like dustbin in these states??

Besides what's a "Billionaire" doing in Satellite Town?? Abi your "Billions" couldn't afford a place in VI or Ikoyi??

Why not buy a place in Banana "Iceland" like your co-billionaire Yuzedo??

cheesy cheesy cheesy

He he he grin grin grin
Re: State Allocations For May, 2013. by Sealeddeal(m): 11:01am On Jun 20, 2013
Is this May 2013 allocation different from other months? Why do governors always quick to say that they get less than 6billion per month?
If anambra state has been collecting atleast 17billion from federal govt coffer,then my question is,what have Gov Obi done with it? Anambra state annual budget for this year is 107billion and if we always get atleast 17billion per month,the total will be 204billion,so where will others go? I dont want to believe that Gov Obi has been misappropriating state fund because he has shown to be prudent and godly and therefore,i hold a very big misgiving on those figures from the poster.

1 Like

Re: State Allocations For May, 2013. by Garrithe1st: 11:02am On Jun 20, 2013
akpomeme: Niger-Delta governors are an embarrassment... period. I hate to say this but I am disappointed... Look at Ameachi and all the money he gets. That is why he thinks he can fight our President abi... angry angry angry

Your name suggests you're Deltan (Urhobo to be specific). Can you talk about your Basin-headed foul smelling Governor instead of focusing on Amaechi who is light-years ahead of your Governor and the Man who occupies Asshole-Rock??

Do you think everyone is "slavish" in thinking like you?? Amaechi has a right to aspire for any office in the country so what's your fixation on him for? Focus on the dogs that are looting your state to its knees and leave Amaechi for his Rivers people.

cool cool
Re: State Allocations For May, 2013. by teskyg: 11:04am On Jun 20, 2013
Chai.We have all been focusing on GEJ.
Re: State Allocations For May, 2013. by akpomeme(m): 11:09am On Jun 20, 2013
Garri the 1st:

Your name suggests you're Deltan (Urhobo to be specific). Can you talk about your Basin-headed foul smelling Governor instead of focusing on Amaechi who is light-years ahead of your Governor and the Man who occupies Asshole-Rock??

Do you think everyone is "slavish" in thinking like you?? Amaechi has a right to aspire for any office in the country so what's your fixation on him for? Focus on the dogs that are looting your state to its knees and leave Amaechi for his Rivers people.

cool cool

Uduaghan is one and the same with Amechi.. I resent him as well, I hated Ibori and relishes the fact he is in Prison. That said, Uduaghan is not distrubing Oga at the top like the arrogant dark hole called Ameachi... A leader does not speak too often or too loud, that is a big weakness, what do you expect from a hobo to a king?
Re: State Allocations For May, 2013. by Garrithe1st: 11:10am On Jun 20, 2013
iykak47: An average Igbo man does not wait on government for help unlike your people.

Abeg talk another story!!

Who has been crying for 2nd Niger bridge for over 300 years??

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: State Allocations For May, 2013. by Garrithe1st: 11:15am On Jun 20, 2013
akpomeme:
Uduaghan is one and the same with Amechi.. I resent him as well, I hated Ibori and relishes the fact he is in Prison. That said, Uduaghan is not distrubing Oga at the top like the arrogant dark hole called Ameachi... A leader does not speak too often or too loud, that is a big weakness, what do you expect from a hobo to a king?

Uduaghan one and the same with Amaechi?? Are you high??

Who said Amaechi is disturbing GEJ?? As usual you are fond of making "Ogogoro-motivated" statements and when asked to prove them you run tail-between-legs screaming "Tinubu"!!!

cheesy cheesy

FYI it's GEJ who is disturbing himself over Amaechi's growing profile and popularity. GEJ's inferiority complex is what's making him engage in "Palm-wine-politics" with Amaech and the people of Rivers state.
Re: State Allocations For May, 2013. by akpomeme(m): 11:24am On Jun 20, 2013
Garri the 1st:

Who said Amaechi is disturbing GEJ?? As usual you are fond of making "Ogogoro-motivated" statements and when asked to prove them you run tail-between-legs screaming "Tinubu"!!!

cheesy cheesy

FYI it's GEJ who is disturbing himself over Amaechi's growing profile and popularity. GEJ's inferiority complex is what's making him engage in "Palm-wine-politics" with Amaech and the people of Rivers state.
Re: State Allocations For May, 2013. by akpomeme(m): 11:26am On Jun 20, 2013
Garri the 1st:

cheesy cheesy

Garri the 1st you don track me reach here too...lol grin grin grin
Re: State Allocations For May, 2013. by Garrithe1st: 11:34am On Jun 20, 2013
akpomeme:

Garri the 1st you don track me reach here too...lol grin grin grin

Yes!!

I'll keep pounding your small head till it starts functioning properly (or becomes pulverized).

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Oya tell me how Amaechi is "disturbing" GEJ.

cool cool
Re: State Allocations For May, 2013. by bloggernaija: 11:37am On Jun 20, 2013
This has to be the allocation for the first quarter of the years .i.e, first 4 months.
Re: State Allocations For May, 2013. by EkoAtlantic: 12:06pm On Jun 20, 2013
iykak47: Ezi, did you say poor? compare Igbos with your people and give me the result. An average Igbo man does not wait on government for help unlike your people.

Reminds me of Niger-bridge, it's not just an average ibo man this time but the entire ibo states and race, abia, imo, ebonyi, anambra & enugu, begging the fg for a bridge that's less than two(2) kilometers for the past three(3) decades.
Re: State Allocations For May, 2013. by akpomeme(m): 12:15pm On Jun 20, 2013
Garri the 1st:

Yes!!

I'll keep pounding your small head till it starts functioning properly (or becomes pulverized).

cheesy cheesy cheesy

cool cool

Lol.. enjoy your exaggerated physical and psychological state, that you must have induced by the use of psychoactive drugs... morning bro. Politics will remain what it is but bottom line, we must continue to work together for our nation state. Let me know when your head is cool.... grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: State Allocations For May, 2013. by Garrithe1st: 12:27pm On Jun 20, 2013
akpomeme: Let me know when your head is cool.... grin grin grin grin grin

Lemme know when your brain has finished booting and you're ready to tell me how and when Amaechi disturbed GEJ..
Re: State Allocations For May, 2013. by ijawcitizen(m): 12:39am On Jun 21, 2013
Abagworo: Going by what I'm seeing here, all Governors have performed exactly same in comparison to what they get apart from a few cases. The worst Governor is Uduaghan. Delta is in the league of super rich States like Rivers and Akwa-Ibom but nothing to show for all the money. Bayelsa is understandably very riverine State and hence the slow achievements in infrastructure. Uduaghan where has all the Delta money gone?
True talk!
Re: State Allocations For May, 2013. by ijawcitizen(m): 12:51am On Jun 21, 2013
Somebody pls provide US with some sources for us to analyze the trick of this monthly allocation. The amount recorded there is just for states alone, I think the real stunner is behind the amount you get when you add STATE + LGA amount for each state, thats when you find the REAL amount each state is receiving because the states control both accounts.
Re: State Allocations For May, 2013. by CyberG: 12:57am On Jun 21, 2013
Garri the 1st:

Yes!!

cheesy cheesy cheesy

cool cool

grin grin grin grin

LWTMB! This so funny! Akpu heads are only good for pounding anyways! grin grin grin
Re: State Allocations For May, 2013. by Nobody: 1:15am On Jun 21, 2013
The allocation can't be on monthly basis!
Re: State Allocations For May, 2013. by WarriPikin1: 3:19am On Jun 21, 2013
So How did Kano get N4 billion naira more than Lagos?
In a year, Kano earns N50 billion Naira more than Lagos state?
Wonders shall never end!

BTW,What is the FG doing with 730 Billion Naira every month grin grin grin
Re: State Allocations For May, 2013. by Nobody: 7:49am On Jun 21, 2013
neva..dis isn't for a month...Lagos state monthly allocation is 5billon...where do u get all dis figures @op
Re: State Allocations For May, 2013. by ak47mann(m): 5:19pm On Jun 21, 2013
End of the day there is failure everywhere,%99.9 are all typical African cities all this big big allocation some state are enjoying and still those states are all typical African cities, largely un planned, dirty and an eyesore. The people that dwell in this cities are equally poor and not well governed. The last time I checked they all get money from the FG of Nigeria. The Governors are equally corrupt and non performers.

So what is the point cool cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

"A Reed Made Flint": Yakubu Dogara's Biography By Dele Momodu Launched / Tambuwal Has Capacity To Defeat Buhari, Group Tells PDP / Bayelsa: 5800 APC Members Defect To PDP Ahead Of Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.