Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

"A Reed Made Flint": Yakubu Dogara's Biography By Dele Momodu Launched - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "A Reed Made Flint": Yakubu Dogara's Biography By Dele Momodu Launched (9718 Views)

Who Is Afraid Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo? By Dele Momodu / An Open Letter To Osinbajo By Dele Momodu / Can Atiku Abubakar Defeat Muhammadu Buhari In 2019? By Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"A Reed Made Flint": Yakubu Dogara's Biography By Dele Momodu Launched by 360frolic(m): 10:00pm On Dec 26, 2017
To wrap up celebrations of the Speaker's 50th birthday, Dele Momodu's biography was launched at the evening party.

Present was the Senate President, bukola Saraki and other well wishers.

The book titled " A Reed Made Flint" contains stories of Yakub Dogara 's resolve and confidence in his own abilities and Nigeria political dynamics. The proceeds from the book launch will be given to IDPs and the less privileged.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/12/photos-dele-momodus-biography-on.html

Re: "A Reed Made Flint": Yakubu Dogara's Biography By Dele Momodu Launched by 360frolic(m): 10:02pm On Dec 26, 2017

Re: "A Reed Made Flint": Yakubu Dogara's Biography By Dele Momodu Launched by somito121(m): 10:28pm On Dec 26, 2017
I just love the simplicity of this honourable speaker

1 Like

Re: "A Reed Made Flint": Yakubu Dogara's Biography By Dele Momodu Launched by theSpark(m): 10:41pm On Dec 26, 2017
So unfortunate in a way that he and Abdulmumuni have fallen apart.

1 Like

Re: "A Reed Made Flint": Yakubu Dogara's Biography By Dele Momodu Launched by ufuosman(m): 10:49pm On Dec 26, 2017
I love dis man dogara , I sight my man Bankole.

1 Like

Re: "A Reed Made Flint": Yakubu Dogara's Biography By Dele Momodu Launched by rayopt(m): 12:04am On Dec 27, 2017
ufuosman:
I love dis man dogara , I sight my man Bankole.

yea ryt. . .the thief is in the 3rd pic tho'

HBD to Dogara. . .they should, cos they can, do something to this fuel scarcity jaare!!
Re: "A Reed Made Flint": Yakubu Dogara's Biography By Dele Momodu Launched by ikaboy: 6:02am On Dec 27, 2017
A gentle man to the core. HBD sir!
Re: "A Reed Made Flint": Yakubu Dogara's Biography By Dele Momodu Launched by Gisthoodng(m): 7:30am On Dec 27, 2017
Big Bosses I Hail o

Re: "A Reed Made Flint": Yakubu Dogara's Biography By Dele Momodu Launched by Tizzytayo(m): 10:46am On Dec 27, 2017
Dogara �Happy birthday to the man with the definition of a perfect gentleman
Re: "A Reed Made Flint": Yakubu Dogara's Biography By Dele Momodu Launched by gaventa: 10:49am On Dec 27, 2017
Look at them all.... No wahala. We will all get there.
Re: "A Reed Made Flint": Yakubu Dogara's Biography By Dele Momodu Launched by Kunleskey(m): 10:55am On Dec 27, 2017
hbd to him
Re: "A Reed Made Flint": Yakubu Dogara's Biography By Dele Momodu Launched by DONSMITH123(m): 10:58am On Dec 27, 2017
Dimeji Bankole...Always smiling.

1 Like

Re: "A Reed Made Flint": Yakubu Dogara's Biography By Dele Momodu Launched by olawonder(m): 11:00am On Dec 27, 2017
Plenty of accolades for these political elites, yet the country is a total failure since end of military rule! Everybody working for their own interests but at the detriment of the nation. Has anyone ever heard or seen Oga Dele writing any books or publishing anything about the less privileged? I once asked him same question on IG, he was upset!

What’s the point of all the stupid praises that don’t yield any positive impact on the nation?

2 Likes

Re: "A Reed Made Flint": Yakubu Dogara's Biography By Dele Momodu Launched by free2ryhme: 11:09am On Dec 27, 2017
total waste of public funds
Re: "A Reed Made Flint": Yakubu Dogara's Biography By Dele Momodu Launched by buffalowings: 11:15am On Dec 27, 2017
Bunch of thieves
Re: "A Reed Made Flint": Yakubu Dogara's Biography By Dele Momodu Launched by Nobody: 11:22am On Dec 27, 2017
Wow! I need this book
Re: "A Reed Made Flint": Yakubu Dogara's Biography By Dele Momodu Launched by naijacentric(m): 11:35am On Dec 27, 2017
Al of u are all mad bunch of yeye people ur days of reckonin is comin
Re: "A Reed Made Flint": Yakubu Dogara's Biography By Dele Momodu Launched by joenor(m): 11:39am On Dec 27, 2017
I grit una Oga them... fuel nor affect una ooo, una get light to iron 1500...
Re: "A Reed Made Flint": Yakubu Dogara's Biography By Dele Momodu Launched by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 27, 2017
smiley
Re: "A Reed Made Flint": Yakubu Dogara's Biography By Dele Momodu Launched by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 27, 2017
Glo
Re: "A Reed Made Flint": Yakubu Dogara's Biography By Dele Momodu Launched by CioAngels(f): 6:57pm On Dec 27, 2017
Politicians, they are never more than 50year. The ever lying Thieves. May His grace be on the side of the youths some day in the nearest future and also may God save the ordinary Nigerians as we are called from the vampires called, Nigerian leaders.
Re: "A Reed Made Flint": Yakubu Dogara's Biography By Dele Momodu Launched by ogbeniolola: 11:37pm On Dec 27, 2017
Abdulmumuni moved the motion that nominated Dogara as speaker in a very theatrical manner.....As it turns out, Dogara seems to have forgotten how his journey in the green chamber all started.
theSpark:
So unfortunate in a way that he and Abdulmumuni have fallen apart.
Re: "A Reed Made Flint": Yakubu Dogara's Biography By Dele Momodu Launched by YaxxVille(m): 3:32am On Dec 28, 2017
Correct yarns
olawonder:
Plenty of accolades for these political elites, yet the country is a total failure since end of military rule! Everybody working for their own interests but at the detriment of the nation. Has anyone ever heard or seen Oga Dele writing any books or publishing anything about the less privileged? I once asked him same question on IG, he was upset!

What’s the point of all the stupid praises that don’t yield any positive impact on the nation?

(1) (Reply)

44 Illegal Miners Arrested In Plateau And FG Bans Mineral Exploration / El-Rufai: Proceeds Of Banditry, Kidnapping Used In Funding Boko Haram / Photos From Service Of Songs For Yakowa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.