Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

We Are Relaxed For The Game Against Uruguay – Keshi - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / We Are Relaxed For The Game Against Uruguay – Keshi (10047 Views)

Mikel's Goal Against Uruguay Among The Best In Confederations Cup / Spain Vs Uruguay - Confederations Cup (2 - 1) On 16th June 2013 / Nigeria Vs Uruguay - Confederations Cup: (1 - 2) On 20th June 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Relaxed For The Game Against Uruguay – Keshi by molecule1: 4:37pm On Jun 20, 2013
it is victory we want. tutor them well to make us proud. all the best super eagle.
Re: We Are Relaxed For The Game Against Uruguay – Keshi by Fetus(m): 4:45pm On Jun 20, 2013
mosho2good: Trust me super chickens are not going to make it to quarter final
..absolutely...rather we going to the semi's....oh! U need 2 be told..d con. Cup got no quarter's...c learner wey dey diss..lol...go eagles..

1 Like

Re: We Are Relaxed For The Game Against Uruguay – Keshi by donPhill(m): 4:46pm On Jun 20, 2013
haters can kiss cobra.... ##eagles all the way
Re: We Are Relaxed For The Game Against Uruguay – Keshi by Soso990240(m): 4:49pm On Jun 20, 2013
Stormborn: If u know nigeria will win uruguay,click LIKE
u wan chop the 'like'?

2 Likes

Re: We Are Relaxed For The Game Against Uruguay – Keshi by donobyno247: 4:51pm On Jun 20, 2013
all d best boiz, it not abt wat ppl say its abt wat u re destined to do n u must do.
Re: We Are Relaxed For The Game Against Uruguay – Keshi by Soso990240(m): 4:59pm On Jun 20, 2013
Qrisful: ANIMAL SETTING

Once upon a time, few men who want to rule Anambra state, sat down to deliberate on the state of the state. In this highbrow hotel in the heart of the capital city, with girls under the ages of 17 and 20, with all types of wine and spirits, these men laugh out loud. The first man, who is an adviser to a former president, choked under his mischievous smile and said, I HAVE BEEN THERE BEFORE, I KNOW THIS PEOPLE, WITH MY CONNECTION IN GOVERNMENT, NOBODY CAN STOP ME NOW, I AM THE CHOOSING ONE, he washed down the last statement with a glass of ROMANEE CONTI. The second man who is an oil magnate, shutout NO NO NO, I RULE THIS COUNTRY, I CONTROL THE OIL ECONOMY IN THE DOWN STREAM SECTOR, I AM UNTOUCHABLE, I SHARE KEROSINE TO THE POOR AND I SHARE FUEL TO OKADA MEN, I ALSO GIVE OUT SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDENT, WITH MY ENORMOUS WEALTH, I CAN BUY OVER THE STATE, JUST LIKE I BOUGHT OVER THE ROYAL FATHERS IN THE STATE, I AM IN CONTROL, MY MONEY IS DOING THE VOTING FOR ME, AND I DON’T NEED INEC, as he laughs, he conclude by saying, I AM BRINGING OUT 100 BILLION NAIRA FOR THIS PROJECT, AND FOR THOSE I OWN, JUST WAIT, I WILL PAY BACK WHEN I BECOME THE GOVERNOR, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. The third man, who has an estate and schools in the capital city, said, I HAVE TRIED TO BECOME THE GOVERNOR OR EVEN A SENATOR, BUT I KEEP FAILING, MAYBE I WILL TRAIL THE PART OF USING MONEY TO ACHIEVE MY AIM, still under the influence of CHATEAU CHEVAL BLANC, he whisper to the second man, WHAT DOES IT TAKE, TO BUY UP THE STATE. The fourth man, who has rule the state before, through a high wired rigging from the OGA AT THE TOP, who also broke the GOD FATHER promise and was kidnapped, because, the OATH OF SECRECY no longer holds, he looks around shake his head, and whispers to himself, THIS MEN HAS GONE MAD AGAIN, just has he was about making a statement the fifth man groaning from the far left corner of the SECRET CHAMBER, due to high level of alcohol intake, shout out, THIS STATE IS DYING AND WE ALL KNOW THAT, THE STATE WHERE PEOPLE CHOOSE THIEVES TO RULE OVER THEM, A STATE WHERE ANYTHING CAN GO, A STATE WHERE, IF I BROUGHT OUT A GOAT TO CONTEST THE GOVERNORSHIP OF THIS STATE, SURELY THE GOAT WILL WIN, WHY ARE WE WASTING OUR TIME TO TALK ABOUT DIED ISSUES, ALL WE NEED TO DO IS TO DECIDE AMONG US WHO WILL RULE AND THAT IS IT, VOTE DON’T COUNT ANY MORE IN THIS COUNTRY, WHAT COUNT IS MONEY AND AMMUNITION STRENGTH , still wondering about who to lay among the girls waiting in one of the expensive room, he whispers to himself, THIS LITTLE GIRLS ARE BETTER THAN THIS STATE. The sixth and the seventh men that sat facing the door wall of the chamber, looked at each other and laugh sarcastically, the sixth man looked at the large portray of the president hanging on the wall, and say IF THIS MAN WHO HAS NO SHOE, CAN BE THE PRESIDENT, THEN WHAT STOPS ME, FROM BECOME THE GOVERNOR OF THIS COMMON STATE, I HAD THE BEST EDUCATION IN THE MOST PRESTIGIOUS UNIVERSITY IN WORLD, WITH FIRST CLASS HONOUR, the seventh man responds with a mischievous line, EDUCATION CAN’T MAKE YOU A GOVERNOR, ASK YOUR BROTHER AT THE CORNER, WHO HAD A FIRST CLASS IN ECONOMICS, HE WAS ALSO A PROFESSOR AND HE HAS CONTROLLED THE CENTRAL BANK, YET HE COULD NOT WIN AN ELECTION IN HIS WARD.
To be continue if we hit 500 likes…………
By Qris Ebeatuhttp://anambra2014election..com/
ANAMBRA STATE IS NOT FOR SALE!!!
anambra2014election..com
idi.ot..na thunder go fire u.wetin concern us wit ur 2014 campaign? Go hang yaself joor.
Re: We Are Relaxed For The Game Against Uruguay – Keshi by omoayeni1(m): 5:04pm On Jun 20, 2013
I don't think the guy ve even wake atall Plssssssss try and wake in time
Re: We Are Relaxed For The Game Against Uruguay – Keshi by ichommy(m): 5:05pm On Jun 20, 2013

when did u leave Yaba Left?
Re: We Are Relaxed For The Game Against Uruguay – Keshi by rash47(m): 5:30pm On Jun 20, 2013
Soar high eagles.....

Re: We Are Relaxed For The Game Against Uruguay – Keshi by sweetponmo(m): 5:45pm On Jun 20, 2013
Another hater from Ghana.
Re: We Are Relaxed For The Game Against Uruguay – Keshi by uncletbuddy(m): 6:20pm On Jun 20, 2013
Madawaki01: Nice one...ok..i see...dat's why he didn't appear angry wen his players ar loosin 1 on 1's....
#operation uruguay mustgo
first to comment sha oo

come and get extra JOYSTICK for commenting first or come and get the key to heaven... chai! baby boy Z happy.. he z d first to comment
Re: We Are Relaxed For The Game Against Uruguay – Keshi by Anvaller: 6:35pm On Jun 20, 2013
Raypawer: Remember, Nigeria has not lossed lost any match under the big Boss Administration "S. Keshi"

Please Note!
Re: We Are Relaxed For The Game Against Uruguay – Keshi by sylve11: 6:56pm On Jun 20, 2013
by the time u lost to uraguay u go dey restless. anyway goodluck to u. cool
Re: We Are Relaxed For The Game Against Uruguay – Keshi by supaeagles(m): 7:43pm On Jun 20, 2013
Stormborn: If u know nigeria will win uruguay,click LIKE
transfer your "likes" here .... 170 so far and still going strong .... ! Nigeria Uruguay thread
Re: We Are Relaxed For The Game Against Uruguay – Keshi by ortopazz(m): 8:38pm On Jun 20, 2013
NIGERIA 3 URUGUAY O
Re: We Are Relaxed For The Game Against Uruguay – Keshi by EzeUchennaN(m): 8:47pm On Jun 20, 2013
supaeagles:
No mind am jare, the last time he predicted doom for our super eagles in Nations cup and they ended up winning the competition , so let him continue to "predict more doom" for SE - it's like good luck for us grin
( see pic below ):

Thank you my brother. We have to flog some people who are anti-super eagle supporter. Somebody like mooshed should be flogged very well. I have a big cane here if you won't mind!

1 Like

Re: We Are Relaxed For The Game Against Uruguay – Keshi by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 20, 2013
nadia_SA: All the besT eagles.. cheesy
And a Ghanaian or Cameroonian won't come to say this.
Re: We Are Relaxed For The Game Against Uruguay – Keshi by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jun 20, 2013
#yawns#
Re: We Are Relaxed For The Game Against Uruguay – Keshi by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jun 20, 2013
nadia_SA: All the besT eagles..
cheesy
SUM TIMES ifind it hard to bilive this girl is nt a nigerian
Re: We Are Relaxed For The Game Against Uruguay – Keshi by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 20, 2013
TechRev: why calling the team SE
SE means Super Eagles. Super Eagles was a name given to Nigeria's most senior football team.
Re: We Are Relaxed For The Game Against Uruguay – Keshi by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jun 20, 2013
runzlord: SUM TIMES ifind it hard to bilive this girl is nt a nigerian
grin me Love Nigerians...
I'm nigerian by heart cheesy
Re: We Are Relaxed For The Game Against Uruguay – Keshi by optimusprime2(m): 1:13am On Jun 21, 2013
I knew they could'nt win Uruguay, but I @least hoped for a draw... Oh well S.E's are out, cuz there's no waaaaaaaaaaay they gonna beat Spain & assuming they do, Uruguay's gonna beat Tahiti @least 8goals.
Unless Nigeria beats spain 4-0 which aiiiiiiiiint gonna happen... *SMH*
Re: We Are Relaxed For The Game Against Uruguay – Keshi by lastpage: 7:03am On Jun 21, 2013
All that needs to happen now is for Uruguay to beat Tahiti like 12 - 0,

and Nigeria is OUT, back home!

Even if we manage to beat SPAIN, it still wont count.

Lesson: DONT RELAX UNTIL THE JOB IS DONE.

Lastpage!

*All of you abusing that mosho-guy need to apologize. wink
Re: We Are Relaxed For The Game Against Uruguay – Keshi by flyforall: 4:45pm On Jun 21, 2013
Oga keshi shey you see wetin too much relaxation don cause? Hope say you knw day Spain won't have mercy......we af jabor noni
Re: We Are Relaxed For The Game Against Uruguay – Keshi by Mickael2(m): 7:09pm On May 27, 2016
This game is bloody darn meaningless. I mean it took England just 3 weeks to appoint Roy Hudgson after Capello and he took charge of the next game instantly and started working his way towards his goals. Del Bosque will retire, they have already lined up Paco Gimenez to replace him or Unai if he is willing to, that's how SERIOUS countries develop their football. Football is a continous process, who is this Boboye now? Where them carry that one come from? He won't be our coach when we start the qualifers for the world cup so what the hell is he still doing there?! Meanwhile if he becomes the permanent manager I will tell Supersports to stop showing me Nigerian games till he quits or gets sacked, whichever comes first. Now he is using Nacho as an attacking mid, the next manager might want to use him as a suport striker or even a hybrid false 9, what will that mean? He will start getting in Iwobi's spaces thus preventing Iwobi from operating and the cycle continues till even Carl Ikheme won't know what to do next. This game makes no sense to me, I dey watch better England game, Rashford is going to start so let's hope for a good game angryThis game is bloody darn meaningless. I mean it took England just 3 weeks to appoint Roy Hudgson after Capello and he took charge of the next game instantly and started working his way towards his goals. Del Bosque will retire, they have already lined up Paco Gimenez to replace him or Unai if he is willing to, that's how SERIOUS countries develop their football. Football is a continous process, who is this Boboye now? Where them carry that one come from? He won't be our coach when we start the qualifers for the world cup so what the hell is he still doing there?! Meanwhile if he becomes the permanent manager I will tell Supersports to stop showing me Nigerian games till he quits or gets sacked, whichever comes first. Now he is using Nacho as an attacking mid, the next manager might want to use him as a suport striker or even a hybrid false 9, what will that mean? He will start getting in Iwobi's spaces thus preventing Iwobi from operating and the cycle continues till even Carl Ikheme won't know what to do next. This game makes no sense to me, I dey watch better England game, Rashford is going to start so let's hope for a good game

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Asisat Oshoala Foundation Gets Lagos State Support / Nigeria Beats Ghana 2-0 In Women's Nations Cup Qualifier / 16-Year-Old Teenager Wins Ekiti Marathon Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.