Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,982 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) - Business (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) (23883 Views)

Football Betting Association - Lets Ruin The Bookies!!! / Beat The Bookies Starting Now!!! Best Professional Football Tips / HAVE A CHAT WITH OTUNBA AKIN ALABI (punters vs bookies lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by azpekuliar: 1:56pm On Nov 05, 2013
What happened to the thread?
Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by jasper7(m): 7:04pm On Nov 07, 2013
After a. Lengthy ban for reasons unknown to me. I have been freed. During my ban, I have been working underground and putting extensive study on AH and goal line market. Altho most bookies don't offer it. If you are opportuned to have a bookie that offers any of these markets. Bros you are a made man.
Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by golfo: 10:33pm On Nov 07, 2013
jasper7: After a. Lengthy ban for reasons unknown to me. I have been freed. During my ban, I have been working underground and putting extensive study on AH and goal line market. Altho most bookies don't offer it. If you are opportuned to have a bookie that offers any of these markets. Bros you are a made man.
Bro, you are most welcome! You are one punter with much credibility...Nice 2 have around 2 keep dis tread flying again.
Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by somadila: 12:18am On Nov 08, 2013
@Jasper, welcome. Good to have u back to continue from where u stopped
start rolling them out Asap cos delay is dangerous smiley
Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by kentochi(m): 1:13am On Nov 08, 2013
Following with mean face!
Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by memski(m): 7:42am On Nov 08, 2013
pls house, do anybody here knw any bank that does
bank wire transfer to foreign account?? y I don't want
to use dorm account is because of its charges
especially gtb. I was made to knw that the bank uses
card as well.. its a dollar account. the only difference
between it and dorm is the charges. its actually fo
betfair. plz, anybody that nose the bank dat offers this
should let me know Plx.
Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by somadila: 9:37am On Nov 08, 2013
memski: pls house, do anybody here knw any bank that does
bank wire transfer to foreign account?? y I don't want
to use dorm account is because of its charges
especially gtb. I was made to knw that the bank uses
card as well.. its a dollar account. the only difference
between it and dorm is the charges. its actually fo
betfair. plz, anybody that nose the bank dat offers this
should let me know Plx.
kindly pm holuphisayor , he will give u a clue about a card u can use to fund ur b.e.t.f.a.i.r. though i funded mine via my dom account b4 knowing about the card. Goodluck
Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by jasper7(m): 11:03am On Nov 08, 2013
somadila: @Jasper, welcome. Good to have u back to continue from where u stopped
start rolling them out Asap cos delay is dangerous smiley
Tanx boss. I. Missed all of you guys men.
Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by jasper7(m): 11:05am On Nov 08, 2013
golfo:
Bro, you are most welcome! You are one punter with much credibility...Nice 2 have around 2 keep dis tread flying again.
It's good to be back men. Am glad am back. Thanks for the support.

1 Like

Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 08, 2013
Check this thread for football betting money making solution https://www.nairaland.com/1509324/like-make-money-football-betting
Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by jasper7(m): 3:38pm On Nov 09, 2013
In God we trust. grin

Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by Rhemite(m): 4:05pm On Nov 09, 2013
FINALLY I STUMBLE UPON IT. WELCOME OGA JASPER, WELL DONE OGA SOMADILA. And others in here. asian Handicap is a Nice Concept i have fall in love wit. Though am yet to explore it but thanks to God cos my Oga will aid me now. Oya Oga JASPER, let the ball roll. I think its time you get another handle cos this banning will not ceased. GREETINGS TO EVERYONE AGAIN. I LOVE YOU ALL. RHEMITE.
Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by jasper7(m): 9:51am On Nov 12, 2013
The goodb thing about ah is that if your bet loses by one goal. You get your stake returned. Just like my southampton vs Hull game. It ended 4:1 and I gave Hull +2.5. In this case, part of my bet was returned. Cheers!
Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by jasper7(m): 9:47am On Nov 15, 2013
Free bet for today.
Over1.5
England vs Chile
Italy vs Germany
Odd:1.67
Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by golfo: 10:04am On Nov 15, 2013
jasper7: Free bet for today.
Over1.5
England vs Chile
Italy vs Germany
Odd:1.67
Abeg #Jasper na which bookie give dis odds? Tanx
Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by jasper7(m): 11:17am On Nov 18, 2013
golfo:
Abeg #Jasper na which bookie give dis odds? Tanx
Na Na1rab.et & Na1rast.ake
Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by Ezemu(m): 6:57pm On Jan 15, 2015
Edited.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

How To Get Google Voice In Nigeria / How To Register A Business In Nigeria / Fidelity Bank Appoints Mohammed Balarabe As Acting Managing Director

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.