Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,263 members, 7,957,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:43 PM

War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) (24614 Views)

Football Betting Association - Lets Ruin The Bookies!!! / Beat The Bookies Starting Now!!! Best Professional Football Tips / HAVE A CHAT WITH OTUNBA AKIN ALABI (punters vs bookies lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by jasper7(m): 11:21am On Jun 20, 2013
If you have been thinking of Joining up in the growing business of Sports betting - This Thread is not For You!!
If you are searching for the meaning of terms like over2.5, Under2.5, FH goals, Handicap - This Thread is not For You!!
If you have never Lost a sweet combo to a last minute goal or missed Penalty - This Thread is not For You!!
If you have never experienced a comeback loss, to the detriment of your account - This Thread is not For You!!
If you need to find out how to fund Ladbrokes with your ATM card or if your Aficard will work on Nairabet - This Thread is not For You!!
If you have made unrealistic millions from betting, such that all the bookies dey pursue you -This Thread is not For You!!
If you are Unable to work with people and tolerate others weakness - This Thread is not For You!!
Please, you can kindly move to our parent thread
https://www.nairaland.com/1231915/football-betting-season-6

This thread is for all the Advanced Punters who have seen what it takes to be in the business, who have lost some really annoying bets, and understand that no bet is 100% sure. Punters who believe the bookies can be defeated and believe in team work. This thread is all about team work. "In Times Of War, There is No Individual Glory". Most major leagues would be starting in August, We cannot fold our hands and watch our account balances come to ruin, We have to start planning strategies to sabotage and defeat the bookies. In case you are not aware, We are at war! The bookies employ all the tech heads and algorithm experts to defeat us, on our own, we don't stand a chance, But together, We can reach the stars!

3 Likes

Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by jasper7(m): 12:41pm On Jun 20, 2013
okay, I have been working on a bunch of strategies and algorithm that will enhance our chance of beating the bookies. And quite frankly, I discovered that beating the bookie is not quite as difficult as we think. And am not talking of implausible Earnings from outrageous Odds and Capital. I am talking of odds as low as 1.10. Lemme show you a small experiment I did last month. with simple analysis and H2H. I bet on markets with odds between 1.10-1.20 or thereabout. I started with capital of $10. Using Geometric Progression (G.P is when you bet with both your Capital and winnings) I won 10 days in a row, by the end of the 7th day, my account was already at $30, so I took out $20 and started with $10 again. I finally lost on the 11th day, so, I had my capital and extra $10 (which means I doubled my account). I doubled my account with odds of 1.10-1.2 in a week. grin. I never really regarded low odds, but that singular experience made me understand that every 1.01 odd counts! Hence, I have come up with 5 algorithm systems we could use to rip the bookies open

STRATEGIES
Odd 3.00 in 5 places => so that if 2 win, you profit
Odd 1.10 everyday => +20 in 30 days
Odd 2.0 into 5 places => so that if 3 win, you profit
Odd 1.5 into 5 places => So that if 4 win, you profit
Odd 10.00 into 5 places => so that if 1 wins, you profit.

In my years of betting experience and studying markets, I have observed that putting all your eggs in one basket is not a good practise, no matter how good you are in selecting markets. Many times, we have seen bets of 1.10 odds fail (One of the many reasons we are at war). The best option is to have multiple bets. The chances of losing or winning all your bets are very slim, no matter how good or bad you are in selecting markets. That's why I have come up with this system. If you combo 3 games with odds of 1.50, you get an average of 3.00, if you have such markets to make up 5 bets, you are expected to win at least 2 of the 5. The good thing here now is since we are going to be working together, we might all just have to drop bets with odds of 1.50, We'll combo the best ones to get our odds of 3.00 to bet on. I can assure you, If we do our homework well, we should be winning a minimum of 3 of those bets everyday.

1 Like

Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by jasper7(m): 6:48pm On Jun 20, 2013
I believe most of us here should have been betting for sometime now. And have been through really annoying experiences. Like last minute goal killing your combo or chelsea Drawing with Bradford cheesy Sometimes E be like say bookies dey use Jazz. lol. grin I can remember my most annoying experience, 3 seasons ago, I played a combo of 16 teams across Europe, total odd was 316.5 or so, I just staked $10 on it. All the matches in the combo don win, except Arsenal, and they were playing Newcastle. First half Arsenal was 4 goals up, I called my girlfriend and told her I just bought her a BB torch grin (dat time wey BB torch dey reign) grin. I was so sure of the game, So I went out with my guys. Only for me to come back and see final score 4-4. Choi!!! I wan die!!! Heartbreaking experience. Abeg my fellow punters, share your own experiences to inspire ourselves, cos we are preparing for War!

4 Likes

Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jun 20, 2013
nice one bro..... Like ur idea,but av got sometin to say..i'll pm u.
Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by jasper7(m): 7:12pm On Jun 20, 2013
udemzy101: nice one bro..... Like ur idea,but av got sometin to say..i'll pm u.
aite bro
Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by TableLeg(m): 7:16pm On Jun 20, 2013
Impressive.... I have always regarded low odds bracket and i make most of my winnings from there!

1 Like

Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by teajays(m): 7:46pm On Jun 20, 2013
Can't wait!!!!!

1 Like

Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by BYXplicit(m): 9:29pm On Jun 20, 2013
9ice move jasper
Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by gabmedia: 10:22pm On Jun 20, 2013
grin
Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by gabmedia: 10:22pm On Jun 20, 2013
Following u like twitter and like it like facebook
Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by patsucess: 10:25pm On Jun 20, 2013
from my experience in sport betting there is no amount of strategies that will make you to beat bookie,the only way to win this war is that we all should put our heads together and find a kind of patterns to hedge our bet or we should look for an arbitrage system,this are the two sure ways to beat bookie without any fear of what so ever,any comments
Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by jasper7(m): 1:18am On Jun 21, 2013
patsucess: from my experience in sport betting there is no amount of strategies that will make you to beat bookie,the only way to win this war is that we all should put our heads together and find a kind of patterns to hedge our bet or we should look for an arbitrage system,this are the two sure ways to beat bookie without any fear of what so ever,any comments
You just said now that there is no strategy that can be used to beat the bookies but then you gave 2 strategies. am confused embarassed

1 Like

Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by somadila: 1:43am On Jun 21, 2013
Nice one boss. Sincerely, i've had lots of terrible experiences in this field but d most annoying and heart breaking experience so far was a day i lost one awesome combo cos of one God forsaken striker. Other games have won remaining dis last game of over 2.5 goals, 1st half ended 1:1 so i was excited with hope of at least one more goal in d 2nd half. Na so i just dey sing dey jubilate till 80mins still 1:1 chei, na so my combo go loose until d referee pointed at d penalty spot for a p.k @83mins , wow i started jumping up and down celebrating my victory dat d devil is a liar finally to see d at d striker has failed to convert d goal and dat match finally ended 1:1 making me to loose d combo, i was very unconscious after d game so i started thinking whether it was d bookies dat planned and told him to miss d p.k, lol.
It's actually one of those things

1 Like

Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by jasper7(m): 2:00am On Jun 21, 2013
somadila: Nice one boss. Sincerely, i've had lots of terrible experiences in this field but d most annoying and heart breaking experience so far was a day i lost one awesome combo cos of one God forsaken striker. Other games have won remaining dis last game of over 2.5 goals, 1st half ended 1:1 so i was excited with hope of at least one more goal in d 2nd half. Na so i just dey sing dey jubilate till 80mins still 1:1 chei, na so my combo go loose until d referee pointed at d penalty spot for a p.k @83mins , wow i started jumping up and down celebrating my victory dat d devil is a liar finally to see d at d striker has failed to convert d goal and dat match finally ended 1:1 making me to loose d combo, i was very unconscious after d game so i started thinking whether it was d bookies dat planned and told him to miss d p.k, lol.
It's actually one of those things
LWKMD!!! Some things wey dey happen dey make me reason say bookies dey use Jazz, lol. Your story is very funny. Dat dying minute penalty miss dey pain wella... chei!!
Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by Chizin(m): 5:43am On Jun 21, 2013
Good idea, will be here all through
Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by albacete(m): 7:47am On Jun 21, 2013
I played a combo of 5.0, the rest had won except Lille to win Sochaux. Lille was leading 3-0 at 79 mins and i told my brother that no Jupiter would make me lose d "already won" (or so i thought) combo. A few subs here and there and the score became 3-2. When it was FT, it stood @ 3-3. I kept wondering if the Lille coach was bribed to substitute the key player that scored 2 goals for his team or if Sepp Blatter himself staked draw on the match. The match pain me no be small.

When it comes to the bookies, i know they are very much exposed to risk more than punters. That is why u come across phrases like stake and account limitations in their T & Cs. If they are not vulnerable to big hits from pro punters, why not accept stakes of £50k? Why limit the account of successful punters?

If Geometric Progression is one of ur betting strategy, i suggest u take ur bets to a betting exchange like bet. Fa. Ir. U bet against other punters, not against d bookie, so they are not bothered about ur winning streaks. Just the commission on each won bet is what they are after.

If we team up, we will surely beat d bookies just before they know what hit them.

Will be back.

1 Like

Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by patsucess: 10:37am On Jun 21, 2013
You just said now that there is no strategy that can be used to beat the bookies but then you gave 2 strategies. am confused

^
what i said is not a strategy but a sure way of beating the bookie without any panic at all,i know of a friend in U.K who use arbitrage system to beat bookie everyday and live a life of a king he makes so much money from sports,i wish we can find a way of using arbitrage here
Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by Michky: 10:42am On Jun 21, 2013
All i see here is plenty talk. Just like our parlour Football betting thread. Me, am ready to destroy the bookies. I just don't want to spend another minute still thinking about it. It is obvious that team work is a good way forward. Am hitting them bookies but a bit too slow for my liking. Oya, what do we do. I will suggest you (Jasper) are open to suggestions and not lead us through a monotonous path that might later be unfruitful (God forbid). My suggestion is this (although its not compulsory you follow it): let each person have a market he'll search for and deliver to the house each day. It will then be the discretion of each punter which bets to pick among-st the plenty. E.g, one person can search for over 1.5 picks from a few leagues while others will do same for other leagues. Get it? We can repeat this process for other markets till we have as many good picks as we can get per day. Other markets include: Double chance, DNB, Over 2.5, Under 2.5, Home win, Away win etc.

As for small odds, i don't think that's the way to go. Let me remind the gurus here that what makes the odds to drop that low isn't only the capability of the favorite. Many attimes, it is public opinion that does it. Sadly, a novince will see the small odd and say to himself (Chei, soup don done). Eventually, bet loses. Plus, such odds are very inviting for match fixers, knowing very well that lots of money will be made quickly at the expense of the public.

1 Like

Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by albacete(m): 10:44am On Jun 21, 2013
Forget arbitraging, u stand d risk of losing ur account. And besides, u need so much money to get very little profit when u arbitrage.

@Michky, well said. What market are u good at?
1*2?
DNB?
Over/Under?
Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by Michky: 10:49am On Jun 21, 2013
patsucess: You just said now that there is no strategy that can be used to beat the bookies but then you gave 2 strategies. am confused

^
what i said is not a strategy but a sure way of beating the bookie without any panic at all,i know of a friend in U.K who use arbitrage system to beat bookie everyday and live a life of a king he makes so much money from sports,i wish we can find a way of using arbitrage here
You're making sense but i believe arbing is also a strategy. Its just a surer one that's all. Sadly, i won't advise you to try arbitrage. Why?, when you lose, you lose big! (meaning losing is also a posibility in arbing). Plus, when bookies eventually find out that you're an arber, you lose your account immediately and all the money in it. Now, is this really worth it?
Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by eightsin(m): 10:58am On Jun 21, 2013
I will never forget the day Celtic beat barca. It made me lose my combo. D funny thing is that barca odd was the lowest...i needed alcohol to help me forget my lost 92k. cry
Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by Michky: 10:59am On Jun 21, 2013
albacete: Forget arbitraging, u stand d risk of losing ur account. And besides, u need so much money to get very little profit when u arbitrage.

@Michky, well said. What market are u good at?
1*2?
DNB?
Over/Under?
I think we've tried this method before but it didn't work. I mean (what markets are you good at etc). I will suggest we allocate certain number to leagues to each punter and we set criteria to finding certain markets there. So, each person will just drop what he gets here. Now, instead of going through each match in each league, one by one, in search of different markets (which can be tiring), each person does his job and drops it for the house to make their prefered selections. And Like i always say, this is not an imposition. Its just a suggestion that can be discarded if not useful.

I believe the above is the true definition of team work.

To answer your question, am good at the: DC and Over 1.5 markets.
Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by Michky: 11:06am On Jun 21, 2013
eightsin: I will never forget the day Celtic beat barca. It made me lose my combo. D funny thing is that barca odd was the lowest...i needed alcohol to help me forget my lost 92k. cry
eeyaah. Small odds spoil combos alot. Chei, am imagining the cash your 92k would have returned. Don't worry, you're not alone mehn. Many have gone through that too. Painful mehn.
Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by Nobody: 11:15am On Jun 21, 2013
arbitrage
system to beat bookie everyday and live a life of
a king he makes so much money from sports

arbitrage is very risky and it requires a huge fund.
Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by albacete(m): 11:37am On Jun 21, 2013
udemzy101: arbitrage
system to beat bookie everyday and live a life of
a king he makes so much money from sports

arbitrage is very risky and it requires a huge fund.
i really doubt him, especially @ d bolded. On paper, yes. But when u ACTUALLY arbitrage with bookies, u go know how far.
Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by Punterwhizzy: 11:56am On Jun 21, 2013
Senior punters una boy dey hail o... Whatz our goal/aim for this thread?
Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by jasper7(m): 12:43pm On Jun 21, 2013
I like what is happening now. The need to iron out every plan and test-run as many as possible.
Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by jasper7(m): 1:04pm On Jun 21, 2013
@Michky, I bliv we are saying the same thing. Maybe not the exactly the same but close enuf
Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by Michky: 1:19pm On Jun 21, 2013
jasper7: @Michky, I bliv we are saying the same thing. Maybe not the exactly the same but close enuf
Great. Whoever is in charge should lead the way and lets get started asap.
Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by valboy20(m): 5:05pm On Jun 21, 2013
mehn I'm seeing different faces here.... nuff said n let's get it started.

#michky on point. any contrary view?
Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by toyboy00t: 6:12pm On Jun 21, 2013
Punterwhizzy: Senior punters una boy dey hail o... Whatz our goal/aim for this thread?
Yap! What's thread up to, make we start sharp, sharp! No time towaste time!
Re: War Against The Bookies (the Fellowship Of Advanced Punters) by jasper7(m): 8:37pm On Jun 21, 2013
Okay, here is the format I want us to use. We drop 2 bets evryday one wud be in the range of 1.2 and the second wud be about 1.5.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

MTN, Airtel, NTEL, 13 Other Firms Scramble For 9mobile / Ayodeji Adewunmi Quits As The CEO Of Jobberman / CALA: An Amazing Bot That Does Amazing Things!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.