Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Upper Floor Lintel - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Upper Floor Lintel (819 Views)

3 Bedroom Flat To Let At Ijegun Lagos. Upper Floor Flat, 1 Year Rent / 2plots Together With 3 Bedroom Duplex To Lintel Level & 4bedroom With Cofo N6.5M / Cost Of Erecting A Mini Flat Up To Lintel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Upper Floor Lintel by fromuk(m): 12:45pm On Jun 20, 2013
Hello my fellow NLanders, I thank each and every one of you that contribute to make this property section what it is. I have so much enjoyed visiting this section for like 2 wks now. Although am an old timer on NL but for sometimes now I only come as a guest.

I have a building am doing from abroad, a friend of mine is handling it for me, I must commend his effort although sometimes I question his price and quotation which seems normal in our own Nigeria. Now I want to do lintel for the upper floor by Monday, since I don't have another floor above this lintel should I cast all the walls or just chain the perimeter wall and cast only where the doors are in the inside walls. When I did the ground floor lintel they casted all the walls which is understandable cos of the slab that will come above it. So my people I need a professional advice here as I don't want to compromise on safety and at the same time want to save some change for other things. Again is it advisable to form the lintel column like a pyramid(three iron against 4)

thanks for helping a brother.

(1) (Reply)

Learn To Start Bakery Business @ Affordable Price / Man Claims African Land For Daughter To Become Princess / Quality DS Stone Coated Roofing Tiles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.