Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,806 members, 7,831,629 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

10,000 Jobless Amnesty Beneficiaries Return To Creeks - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10,000 Jobless Amnesty Beneficiaries Return To Creeks (9302 Views)

Names Of Beneficiaries Of CBN Illegal Recrutiment+photos - Sahara Reporters / Caption This Picture Of Boy In Bayelsa Creeks After Yesterday's Polls / Ateke Tom To Buhari: Treat Anyone Who Returns To The Creeks As A Common Criminal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10,000 Jobless Amnesty Beneficiaries Return To Creeks by skyfall: 6:37pm On Jun 21, 2013
blank: They should have just let them join the Nigerian army and sent every single one of them to Mali, liberia or is it Somalia. They are already war hardened boys.

That's not how to recruit soldiers. Rather it's an ingredient for a future coup. You can only recruit such if there is an ongoing war with another country.
Re: 10,000 Jobless Amnesty Beneficiaries Return To Creeks by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 21, 2013
Aphrygian]gain,gain,gain.anoda failure of the presidency,we are watching ooo

all this Buhari supporters una don start? I rest my case......here
Re: 10,000 Jobless Amnesty Beneficiaries Return To Creeks by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 21, 2013
[quote author=skyfall]

That's not how to recruit soldiers. Rather it's an ingredient for a future coup. You can only recruit such if there is an ongoing war with another country.

Abeg help m educate the fool!
Re: 10,000 Jobless Amnesty Beneficiaries Return To Creeks by dayokanu(m): 9:27pm On Jun 21, 2013
I dey laff
Re: 10,000 Jobless Amnesty Beneficiaries Return To Creeks by BetaThings: 4:47am On Jun 22, 2013
mu2sa2: Soldiers now in the north east should be redeployed to the niger delta. People of NE can and will handle boko haram without the soldiers, but the people of the niger delta will not deal with the terrorists in their midst out of criminal complicity.

No. The violence in the North is not approved
The one in the South is!
Re: 10,000 Jobless Amnesty Beneficiaries Return To Creeks by Eve4: 5:51am On Jun 22, 2013
Nonsense! Wen thousands of Law abidin graduates dat paid their asses tru school ar stil roamin d street jobless! Its only a fool dat wil depend wholly on nigerian govt 4 daily bread, wen You nt part of The Ogas at d top? Are You a learner?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hillard Eta: I Am Still APC Acting National Chairman / Ondo By-Election: APC Aspirant Petitions Ganduje, Rejects Outcome Of Primary / Sovereign National Conference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.