Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,883 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

New Joint From 9ice AKA Alapomeji 9ice - Jigi Jigi + Don't Blame Me + Browsing - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / New Joint From 9ice AKA Alapomeji 9ice - Jigi Jigi + Don't Blame Me + Browsing (840 Views)

Download New Joint By Wizkid - Wizzy Wine / Alapomeji's Seriki Gets Dissed! / Isolate (arafada) Vs. 9ice (alapomeji) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Joint From 9ice AKA Alapomeji 9ice - Jigi Jigi + Don't Blame Me + Browsing by iplay9jamusic(m): 5:39pm On Jun 20, 2013
Bashorun Gaa returns to TTV with three singles Jigi Jigi, Dont Blame me & Browsing. Jigi Jigi is raw, kinda similar to Kasa Final but not as good as Kasa Final. Young D on the beat for Browsing. To be honest, I'm still waiting for that 9ice from Gongo Aso to return, till then it's whatever. Enjoy!

DOWNLOAD HERE http://iplay9ja..com/2013/06/9ice-jigi-jigi-dont-blame-me-browsing.html

Re: New Joint From 9ice AKA Alapomeji 9ice - Jigi Jigi + Don't Blame Me + Browsing by dotcomnamename: 7:52pm On Jul 08, 2013
The guy don finish.
He messed up his own career
I said it times without number here in 2010 when he was messing up with Ruggedman and his other friends
The truth is whatever will do in life we'll all get the reward
Because you became a star and earn millions, you because of that living with pride and abandoned all your friends that were there for you where u were nothing, you claimed your very close friend ''Ruggedman'' sleeping with your wife. You even showed the pride to your very close pal Segun a.k.a Lord of Ajasa. When Ruggedman begged you to come in public and defend it that the song ''once bitten twice shine'' do not refer that he slept with your wife, you said you can't do that. So because your friend was the main God sent that introduce you to your wife, does that mean he has ben sleeping with your wife? Hell no!

Look at his life now. Look at his new singles. ''Jigi Jigi + Don't blame me'' they have no meaning, and no one could even comment on it. I hardly recognize his voice again except the signature ''Mile titi''

Money is not everything in life. Pride goes before?
9ice need to go and apology to Ruggedman, Jahbless, Lord of Ajasa, etc. even though if he's back on them, he still need to sit them down and apology to them. I'm sure if he do this, he will come back to his feet again as they were all part of his shining then....

In other news, i'm disapointed...
Gbammmmmmmmmm

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think About Olamide's Lateast Album? / Airtel Partners Trace For Music Competition / Help Has Come The Way Of Upcoming Naija Artistes, Get Exposure in Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.