Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,063 members, 7,956,973 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:57 AM

P-Square - Personally - Music/Radio (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / P-Square - Personally (45598 Views)

P-Square's Personally Surpasses 3Million Youtube Views In 8 weeks / Download P-square - Personally Video + Audio / P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: P-Square - Personally by Ndus4real: 6:27pm On Jun 25, 2013
Psquare has finally succeeded in destroying my replay button. cheesy
Re: P-Square - Personally by Dotman01(m): 9:29pm On Jun 25, 2013
Pure crap . . . ., the song is rubbish, the lyrics is very watery, wont even waste my mb on downlaoding the song or watching it on youtube. I will wait for mtv.
Re: P-Square - Personally by jodeci(m): 9:53pm On Jun 25, 2013
Dotman01: Pure crap . . . ., the song is rubbish, the lyrics is very watery, wont even waste my mb on downlaoding the song or watching it on youtube. I will wait for mtv.

why would you have to wait for it to be played on MTV.

Your free MB is about to finish and i guess you aint sure of another one.Spare us "wont waste my mb scrap"

1 Like

Re: P-Square - Personally by eaglechild: 10:59pm On Jun 25, 2013
Very well done video.
Just go on you tube and check how many hits the video has in just a few days of release.
Re: P-Square - Personally by Nomski0(f): 9:24am On Jun 26, 2013
mikeapollo:

Go and watch the Kukere video again.....most of the dance steps in the video(apart from Iyanya's video crew members) were Ghanaians(including the small boy) dancing Azonto which Iyanya copied/downloaded directly from Youtube.

The Coupe de Cale dance is different.!
Me i dont understand why you are so desperate to bring Azonto into this thread.....not everything about Nigerian music relates to azonto, its time to face the music dude....azonto will come and go, just like every other dance move. The ghanaian dance has had its 15minutes of fame.
Kudos to the twins, cool song, crappy lyrics but out-of-this-world video. #haters should knack transformer.

2 Likes

Re: P-Square - Personally by Nobody: 9:25am On Jun 26, 2013
gawwd!!! This song has got the wackiest lyrics ever. Very very poor lyrics. Great video though.
Re: P-Square - Personally by temmym4(m): 12:11am On Jul 01, 2013
Nah wah for nigerians o
what exactly do u want, the lyrics? well Dbanj released Oyato and the lyrics was meaningful at least.. but surprisingly it was criticised anyways.
It s quite simple, we all know what the Nigerian music industry is saying, no need to decieve ourselves, How many popular Dance hit and club singles released in naija has a meaningful lyrics? none, except u just wan run out of market, even the R&B artists are making a cross over into what is in-vogue, PSquare as a good example. Styl-plus couldnt do this and they were off the industry.
"Personally" in one word is "SMART" enough and i rate it above any nigerian releases at this very moment. The beat and lyrics matches what is currently in vogue in terms of naija Hip Hop music, so those who are fans of that aspect will find it amazing. The Hook of the song verses (Before the chorus) "I no go lie, the things wey dey my mind....." most of the R&B fans of psquare out there will love this, especially if u are the type that love singing & parting songs with a higher or lower note (this is my favorite part of the song really), if u aint trilled about those stuffs, then definitely the video is there to blow your load. at least it has got something to make up for you, whether you like it or not.
I have always respected this guys.. and this track/video too aint bad. I ll give it a 7 out of 10 rating, based on the video though.
you can never satisfy humans, no matter what you do, how u did it or which route u took!

2 Likes

Re: P-Square - Personally by Stepinon9ja(m): 2:46am On Jul 03, 2013
listen & watch new dance of the yaer[color=#770077][/color]
webdezzi: personally, i think this video is top class
undecided
webdezzi: personally, i think this video is top class
Re: P-Square - Personally by Ndus4real: 12:48pm On Jul 03, 2013
Psquare is truly the only artiste we have in africa others are just musicians,prove me wrong >:;->
Re: P-Square - Personally by Ndus4real: 12:49pm On Jul 03, 2013
Psquare is truly the only artiste we have in africa others are just musicians,prove me wrong sad
Re: P-Square - Personally by mikeapollo: 7:01pm On Jul 03, 2013
[s][/s][/size][size=8pt]
temmy.m3:
Nah wah for nigerians o
what exactly do u want, the lyrics? well Dbanj released Oyato and the lyrics was meaningful at least.. but surprisingly it was criticised anyways.
It s quite simple, we all know what the Nigerian music industry is saying, no need to decieve ourselves, How many popular Dance hit and club singles released in naija has a meaningful lyrics? none, except u just wan run out of market, even the R&B artists are making a cross over into what is in-vogue, PSquare as a good example. Styl-plus couldnt do this and they were off the industry.
"Personally" in one word is "SMART" enough and i rate it above any nigerian releases at this very moment. The beat and lyrics matches what is currently in vogue in terms of naija Hip Hop music, so those who are fans of that aspect will find it amazing. The Hook of the song verses (Before the chorus) "I no go lie, the things wey dey my mind....." most of the R&B fans of psquare out there will love this, especially if u are the type that love singing & parting songs with a higher or lower note (this is my favorite part of the song really), if u aint trilled about those stuffs, then definitely the video is there to blow your load. at least it has got something to make up for you, whether you like it or not.
I have always respected this guys.. and this track/video too aint bad. I ll give it a 7 out of 10 rating, based on the video though.
you can never satisfy humans, no matter what you do, how u did it or which route u took!
temmy.m3:
Nah wah for nigerians o
temmy.m3:
Nah wah for nigerians o
temmy.m3:
Nah wah for nigerians o
temmy.m3:
Nah wah for nigerians o
temmy.m3:
Nah wah for nigerians o
temmy.m3:
Nah wah for nigerians o
temmy.m3:
Nah wah for nigerians o
temmy.m3:
Nah wah for nigerians o

As a country of over 150million people, we should be original enough to have an identity in music at any time
It is shameful for Nigerian musicians to drop originality and copy everything in vogue from another country.

Almost every Nigerian musician played Reggae in the late 80s/90s, then Ragga, then R&B in ealry 2000, then Rap. We dont seem to have our indigenous style of music. Then when fast beat dancehall highlife now came from Ghana(which they call HipLife...a fusion of Hip-Hop and Highlife) and also introduced faster funkified version with its dance(which they call Azonto).....Nigerian musicians have again all jumped onto the Hiplife/Azonto train. But we now change the name to Afro-pop, Afro-beat etc.

We just imitate anything in vogue, yet we pretend as if we are original.
We used to have Juju, Fuji, Highlife etc. We could not do any research on these forms of music and reinvent something new. Rather, we were busy deceiving ourselves and copying the R&B and Rap of the Americans. Go and listen to the Rap songs of Ruggedman, Mode 9, Eedris etc in years back and listen to those of Reggie Rockstone, Obrafour, Kwaw Kesse, Sarkodie etc. We were busy copying the Americans whilst the Ghanainas were doing rap with their own indigenous highlife music...that is what gave birth to Hiplife and Azonto

Countries like DRC, Cameroun etc kept on to their style of music. so also South Africa. Ghanaians have always kept to and Reggae and Highlife (and its variants). It was Reggie Rockstone who reinvented Hiplife in the 90s(by using their original highlife infused with funky beats and rhythms. The younger musicians took it over from there and infused some of their traditional dances/beats....that is how Azonto beat/song was created. Trust Nigerians to hijack it...even PSquare disgraced themselves in their desperation to hijack it.

Let us be creative. Music is not only about commercial success
Re: P-Square - Personally by Stepinon9ja(m): 6:03am On Jul 05, 2013
NurielMagus:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKEUZvHrpw0

Personally [Audio + Video download]
The duo of Peter & Paul say they will deal with you personally, physically, spiritually... professionally even. All join!!! Quite impressive really I must say!!! the new song and video are top class and of great quality. Watch, share, download & enjoy!!!

DOWNLOAD AUDIO & VIDEO HERE
Re: P-Square - Personally by Ndus4real: 10:41pm On Jul 05, 2013
[quote author=Rhino.4dm]How can someone stealing and copying everything be the best? In real world, they should be in jail by now. Yet we have bigoted toads bringing in D Banj in their usual hateful nature. What has this copying of Michael Jackson style has to do with D banj?
I will keep making it difficult for you bigots and never will I allow you to have it your own way. If you like hide the post. I saw you cherry picking and selecting post to hide. Keep it up.[/you are simply a retard fool.]
Re: P-Square - Personally by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 10, 2013
This is not copy-copy...na Michael Jackson-King of Pop them wan pay tribute to/honour. So haters go die. Nothing wrong in honouring a late Legend.
Coooool video...iLikey! P-Square u remind me of how much iLove MJ...*cries*....i been replaying this video like madt...i nor go lie..the things wey dey mind...dang!

3 Likes

Re: P-Square - Personally by OmoUSH(m): 12:17pm On Jul 13, 2013
PERSONALLY, I OPINE THAT P SQUARE (ONLY BEHIND TUFACE) ARE THE DOPEST SINGERS IN AFRICAN MUSIC HISTORY. OF COURSE FELA ANIKULAPO IS A PACE SETTER WITH SUNNY ADE. I SUDDENLY HAVE DEVELOPED BACK MY LIKENESS FOR THEM AGAIN COS OF THIS VIDEO.THEY ONLY NEED TO BE HUMBLE AND I BET THE SKY IS THEIR STARTING POINT. DAMN PETER LOOK EVEN USHERISH THAN BEFORE. NO GREAT ARTIST THAT DON'T HAVE INSPIRATION
Re: P-Square - Personally by IGBOSON1: 2:50pm On Jul 13, 2013
pekelepekele: 10/10

^^^Shikena! wink
Re: P-Square - Personally by IGBOSON1: 3:03pm On Jul 13, 2013
Abagworo:

P-Square have not made much of good music in terms of lyrics and melody in recent years but the videos are viral. I never imagined I could ever tolerate "Alingo" until the video came out. I think they are more focused on video than audio and lyrics.

^^^Their songs have the tendency to 'grow on you' with time (with the exception of no one be like you.....i liked that from the get go!); i didn't start liking Onyiye until recently.....after watching the video a couple if times.
Re: P-Square - Personally by Ndus4real: 8:50pm On Aug 30, 2013
OmoUSH: PERSONALLY, I OPINE THAT P SQUARE (ONLY BEHIND TUFACE) ARE THE DOPEST SINGERS IN AFRICAN MUSIC HISTORY. OF COURSE FELA ANIKULAPO IS A PACE SETTER WITH SUNNY ADE. I SUDDENLY HAVE DEVELOPED BACK MY LIKENESS FOR THEM AGAIN COS OF THIS VIDEO.THEY ONLY NEED TO BE HUMBLE AND I BET THE SKY IS THEIR STARTING POINT. DAMN PETER LOOK EVEN USHERISH THAN BEFORE. NO GREAT ARTIST THAT DON'T HAVE INSPIRATION
psquare can never be"behind tuface" God forbid bad tin oo! Psquare always ahead rit from day one. Luv u plenty psquare.
Re: P-Square - Personally by OmniSparrow: 9:50am On Aug 31, 2013
Ndus4real: psquare can never be"behind tuface" God forbid bad tin oo! Psquare always ahead rit from day one. Luv u plenty psquare.
Get some brains.
Re: P-Square - Personally by tontodike1: 10:03am On Dec 31, 2013
P-square drawing by google rated Nigerian best Artist and lagos reknown portrait artist (Ayeola Ayodeji Awizzy)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Strictly - Edo Gospel Music! / Which Of These Musical Groups Would You Bring Back? (Throwback Photos) / Ariana Grande – We Can’t Be Friends (wait For Your Love) Mp3 Download & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.