Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

P-Square - Personally - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / P-Square - Personally (44967 Views)

P-Square's Personally Surpasses 3Million Youtube Views In 8 weeks / Download P-square - Personally Video + Audio / P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: P-Square - Personally by Itoroetti(m): 10:33pm On Jun 20, 2013
justsayemma: D video is Csmileysmileyl,bt in terms of talent n style,u can't compare dem 2 Dbanj,he created a style 4 hmslf,yle dis dudes r busy copying other people styles,they will neva perform on stages where Dbanj has performed,Oliver Twist is an international brand,I even heard it in a WBO boxing bout in USA,u can neva hear Psquare's song in such gathering.

Which style did d'banj create for himself?nobody ignore the fact that d'banj is good.
Re: P-Square - Personally by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jun 20, 2013
This is what is called a VIDEO. Everything about it is just awesome; the quality, the costumes, the dance moves, the entire concept. People need to learn the art of entertainment from P-square.

1 Like

Re: P-Square - Personally by iamdsam: 10:34pm On Jun 20, 2013
howfarwhatagwan:

God Bless you. You took the words right out of my mouth. I tire for Naija oh we cant even support each other just tearing each other down over tribal, regional and religious sentiments Gosh I sometimes wonder why we are deceiving ourselves that we are one country. I am pretty sure that 95% of the people who said they didn't like the song and started comparing P square and D banj are not IBOS same thing with Dbanj's finally song the people who said they didn't like it and started comparing with Don Jazzy are not YORUBA'S which kind country be this now Kai I tire oh.
Na waiten you come dey talk now
Re: P-Square - Personally by pekelepekele(m): 10:35pm On Jun 20, 2013
tjskii:

Shez d lead dancer in d video,if uv watched dbanjz,don't tell me nonsense song and may dz django unchained video,ul see her ther

He doesn't even know Kaffy and he think he understand music . Kai , I swear i will deal with IAMDSAM personally
Re: P-Square - Personally by pekelepekele(m): 10:35pm On Jun 20, 2013
ItsModella: This is what is called a VIDEO. Everything about it is just awesome; the quality, the costume, the dance moves, the entire concept. People need to learn the art of entertainment from P-square.
Re: P-Square - Personally by iamdsam: 10:38pm On Jun 20, 2013
pekelepekele:

He doesn't even know Kaffy and he think he understand music . Kai , I swear i will deal with IAMDSAM personally
Na crime to admit say you nor know something You feel say I be proud a*sshole like you
Re: P-Square - Personally by pekelepekele(m): 10:41pm On Jun 20, 2013
iamdsam: Na crime to admit say you nor know something You feel say I be proud a.ss like you

You no know kaffy wey she tell us say her mama don for once talk to am say make she go dey do ashewo work ? grin
Re: P-Square - Personally by dabrake(m): 10:42pm On Jun 20, 2013
iamdsam: I be one of those wah get the highest for jamb you hear. If e pain you well well, go hug transformer
you aint even sure of a university admission this year. instead of reading your books, you are busy insulting your senior in every positive ramifications.
BTW, prove me wrong by displaying your UTME result here.
Re: P-Square - Personally by iamdsam: 10:43pm On Jun 20, 2013
pekelepekele:

You no know kaffy wey she tell us say her mama don for once talk to am say make she go dey do ashewo work ? grin
Na waiten be her work
Re: P-Square - Personally by iamdsam: 10:45pm On Jun 20, 2013
dabrake:
you aint even sure of a university admission this year. instead of reading your books, you are busy insulting your senior in every positive ramifications.
BTW, prove me wrong by displaying your UTME result here.
What if I don't
Re: P-Square - Personally by churific(m): 10:52pm On Jun 20, 2013
Quite a entertaining song and great video (MJ tribute)…however, it’s nothing more than another generic Nigeria song about dealing with women, sexually. Once they diversify and upgrade their lyrics, they’ll be world class!

1 Like

Re: P-Square - Personally by sanity12(m): 11:00pm On Jun 20, 2013
PERSONALLY i prefer dbanj's FINALLY.team dbanj all d way..

2 Likes

Re: P-Square - Personally by AdekunleBalogun: 11:20pm On Jun 20, 2013
My boys have done it again!!!
Re: P-Square - Personally by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jun 20, 2013
Very repetitive......boooo!!!

Still digging

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zTE286RI7Y
Re: P-Square - Personally by Revolva(m): 11:48pm On Jun 20, 2013
this is wat i call true video concept........
Re: P-Square - Personally by iamdsam: 12:02am On Jun 21, 2013
sanity12: PERSONALLY i prefer dbanj's FINALLY.team dbanj all d way..
Yes o. Me too. Team db
Re: P-Square - Personally by Stallion84(m): 12:06am On Jun 21, 2013
this video should end with "Special Tribute to Michael Jackson.
Re: P-Square - Personally by Nobody: 1:12am On Jun 21, 2013
cool video. cool
Re: P-Square - Personally by jodeci(m): 1:17am On Jun 21, 2013
Stallion84: this video should end with "Special Tribute to Michael Jackson.

They need not say it for you to know.

1 Like

Re: P-Square - Personally by delors(m): 1:46am On Jun 21, 2013
Nelly Ghenghen: nice song but it seems everyone is trying to sing like wizkid now
How?
Re: P-Square - Personally by AbuMikey(m): 3:21am On Jun 21, 2013
Nice Video,no doubt!!! But over-hyping wan kill dis video
Re: P-Square - Personally by AbuMikey(m): 3:33am On Jun 21, 2013
#TeamErigga but I still prefer D'banj's finally over this over-hyped stuff!!
Re: P-Square - Personally by InvertedHammer: 5:04am On Jun 21, 2013
/
Quality work.

But lacks originality.

More like an African rendition of Michael Jackson's thriller

P-Square needs to come out of the shadow of Usher and Michael Jackson

//
Re: P-Square - Personally by Rhino4dm: 6:10am On Jun 21, 2013
Funny copycats

From copying Usher To Nelly To Timaya To Wizkid To Michael Jackson.
Re: P-Square - Personally by Rhino4dm: 6:17am On Jun 21, 2013
InvertedHammer: /
Quality work.

But lacks originality.

More like an African rendition of Michael Jackson's thriller

P-Square needs to come out of the shadow of Usher and Michael Jackson

//

I first met this guys in the year 2000 imitating Michael Jackson and this is 2013? From Usher to Azonto Alingo?? To Nelly? Why should I listen to some Michael Jackson wannabes when I can just listen to Michael Jackson himself?
Re: P-Square - Personally by Rhino4dm: 6:24am On Jun 21, 2013
Larryfly: Dbanj FINALY killed it buh Psquare jus PERSONALY resurrected it

Resurrected what? funny Michael Jackson wannabes with zero originality.
Re: P-Square - Personally by jaytime(m): 6:40am On Jun 21, 2013
Afam4eva: Nice one psquare. They always set the pace for others to follow especially in their videos. They never dissapoint. They're the most consistent musicians in Nigeria ever. Quote me on that. Since they released Senorita, they have remained in the game and no years goes by without people talking about Psquare of their songs.
That's very true.
Re: P-Square - Personally by Rhino4dm: 6:41am On Jun 21, 2013
The story of P-Square began in St. Murumba secondary
school, a small Catholic school in Jos, Nigeria . Identical twins
Peter and Jason joined their school music and drama club
where they began singing, dancing, and mimicing songs by MC
Hammer , Bobby Brown and Michael Jackson .

They later formed an a cappella quartet called "MMMPP" (M
Clef a.k.a. Itemoh, Michael, Melvin, Peter and Paul). Drawing
inspiration from their music idol Michael Jackson , they began
break dancing , formed the group called "Smooth Criminals" in
1997. [ citation needed] They dropped M Clef from the group
"MMMPP" which later was changed to "MMPP". Their artistic
talent and precise dance routine soon made them household
names in the city of Jos, where they performed at school
functions and other occasions. [ citation needed]

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/P-Square

. . .and here they are still imitating Michael Jackson in 2013? smh!
Re: P-Square - Personally by omiobo: 6:46am On Jun 21, 2013
churific: Quite a entertaining song and great video (MJ tribute)…however, it’s nothing more than another generic Nigeria song about dealing with women, sexually. Once they diversify and upgrade their lyrics, they’ll be world class!

Thank you! The truth needs to be told. The video is confamento. Most Nigeria musicians are poor lyrically. I commend few of them like Asa,Bez,Timi Dakolo,Nneka,tuface,beautiful nubia and Blackmagic. No one should condemn Dbanj because he left Don Jazzy. Even when they were together,non of Dbanj's songs made sense not even oliver twist in terms of lyrics.
Re: P-Square - Personally by temitopebankole: 7:30am On Jun 21, 2013
Don;t differentiate between the two,they are great musician to nigeria let keep encourage them to do perfect song in future.psquare and dbang you are to much keep it up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Download Middle Child By J Cole / 50 Collaborations Between Nigerian And Foreign Artistes / Embarrassing Moments From The Headies 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.