Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,990 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

All For Money: See What This Woman Did To Herself! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / All For Money: See What This Woman Did To Herself! (3896 Views)

What A Woman Did To The Breast Of Her Househelp (Graphic Pic) / Graphics!!! See What A Woman Did To Her Domestic Servant Today / Pictures Of Nigerians Doing Silly Things For Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All For Money: See What This Woman Did To Herself! by informa: 6:02pm On Jun 20, 2013
This woman is Mrs Jimoh Mulikat Adebukola. She was caught with her six-year-old twins were at Lagos Airport carrying 4.050 kg of substance confirmed as cocaine. As reported, she concealed 3.350kg in almost every part of her body, including on her bosom and underwear.

Before you judge or criticize, just make a list what you can do for money and what you cannot...how much will it take to change your list and in what tight situations can you bulge? What you'd realize may shock you!

http://www.tutubranch.com/2013/06/woman-cocaine-money-airport.html

Re: All For Money: See What This Woman Did To Herself! by Sanboy25: 6:21pm On Jun 20, 2013
Lol I love the picture, how did she get caught ? grin
Re: All For Money: See What This Woman Did To Herself! by toprealman: 8:05pm On Jun 20, 2013
It is well.

1 Like

Re: All For Money: See What This Woman Did To Herself! by zugoboss(m): 8:24pm On Jun 20, 2013
I know this one won't make front page for obvious reasons.
Re: All For Money: See What This Woman Did To Herself! by kodilyjoe: 10:42pm On Jun 20, 2013
i won't judge her for carrying cocaine. Men and boys ship cocaine daily without getting caught. She was caught cos she's helpless and from the weaker sex. I won't jeer at her cos i can't imagine what pushed her to do it. It could happen to anybody. Those people that caught her, are they better? You that posted this, have u never sinned before? Have u carried two hungry kids with no hope of feeding them for the next 72 hours? Lets stop judging cos we aint perfect.
Re: All For Money: See What This Woman Did To Herself! by OneNigeria44(m): 11:11pm On Jun 20, 2013
Na wha o. People are really awesom. God hlp us
toprealman: I like her name.....Mrs Jimoh Mulikat Adebukola.
Re: All For Money: See What This Woman Did To Herself! by fr3do(m): 2:36am On Jun 21, 2013
kodilyjoe: i won't judge her for carrying cocaine. Men and boys ship cocaine daily without getting caught. She was caught cos she's helpless and from the weaker sex. I won't jeer at her cos i can't imagine what pushed her to do it. It could happen to anybody. Those people that caught her, are they better? You that posted this, have u never sinned before? Have u carried two hungry kids with no hope of feeding them for the next 72 hours? Lets stop judging cos we aint perfect.

dont picture females as weak.
That is not right.
Poverty is no excuse for crime.

1 Like

Re: All For Money: See What This Woman Did To Herself! by 3ace(m): 3:18am On Jun 21, 2013
Dis people no dey hear word. See as she be like weightlifter.

2 Likes

Re: All For Money: See What This Woman Did To Herself! by Freewilly(f): 5:13am On Jun 21, 2013
zugoboss: I know this one won't make front page for obvious reasons.

Definitely not, see how these people from that part of the country are giving Nigeria a bad name.
Re: All For Money: See What This Woman Did To Herself! by Walexz02(m): 8:35am On Jun 24, 2013
Freewilly:

Definitely not, see how these people from that part of the country are giving Nigeria a bad name.
Seriously you are a føol! Its early morning o! Abeg dnt let me abuse u dis morning...

1 Like

Re: All For Money: See What This Woman Did To Herself! by johnstar(m): 10:21am On Jun 24, 2013
grin grin, cnt stop laugn grin cheesy

Re: All For Money: See What This Woman Did To Herself! by dominique(f): 8:33pm On Sep 21, 2013
kodilyjoe: i won't judge her for carrying cocaine. Men and boys ship cocaine daily without getting caught. She was caught cos she's helpless and from the weaker sex. I won't jeer at her cos i can't imagine what pushed her to do it. It could happen to anybody. Those people that caught her, are they better? You that posted this, have u never sinned before? Have u carried two hungry kids with no hope of feeding them for the next 72 hours? Lets stop judging cos we aint perfect.

Based on the highlighted, I'm inclined to conclude you're also a drug dealer or into some form of crime.

1 Like

Re: All For Money: See What This Woman Did To Herself! by Temismith(f): 7:13am On Sep 22, 2013
lipsrsealed mouth sealed for future use.
Re: All For Money: See What This Woman Did To Herself! by azzima(m): 12:46pm On Sep 22, 2013
OneNigeria44: Na wha o. People are really awesom. God hlp us
u biafrans still don't get the point. No one is saying that other tribes don't carry drugs, but when 90% of the crime is perpetuated by one tribe. Then it should be alarming .
Re: All For Money: See What This Woman Did To Herself! by dalass(f): 8:39pm On Sep 29, 2020
informa:

This woman is Mrs Jimoh Mulikat Adebukola. She was caught with her six-year-old twins were at Lagos Airport carrying 4.050 kg of substance confirmed as cocaine. As reported, she concealed 3.350kg in almost every part of her body, including on her bosom and underwear.

Before you judge or criticize, just make a list what you can do for money and what you cannot...how much will it take to change your list and in what tight situations can you bulge? What you'd realize may shock you!

http://www.tutubranch.com/2013/06/woman-cocaine-money-airport.html

Ojukokoro..

Does she think that she can just waltz into the airport and fly with such? ??

Maybe she relied on jazz sha... But e no work! grin
Re: All For Money: See What This Woman Did To Herself! by SATANNIST: 9:07pm On Sep 29, 2020
i wanna Bleep her now
Re: All For Money: See What This Woman Did To Herself! by 2cribz: 9:14pm On Sep 29, 2020
Which kindbv boot benz yansh be dis sef
Re: All For Money: See What This Woman Did To Herself! by Yobabad: 6:53am On Sep 30, 2020
Her name sounds familiar, am done talking

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Reportedly Kills His Wife In UK Months After Relocation / Mother Cry Like Baby As Her Cultist Son Is Killed By Rival - VIDEO / : Wife Bathe Husband With Hot Water While He Was Asleep!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.