Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,199 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

: Wife Bathe Husband With Hot Water While He Was Asleep! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / : Wife Bathe Husband With Hot Water While He Was Asleep! (3906 Views)

Eye Pluckers In Kaduna Attempt Plucking Woman's Eye While She Was Asleep At Home / Hoodlums Bathe Task Force Official With Acid In Lagos (photo) / Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

: Wife Bathe Husband With Hot Water While He Was Asleep! by 190: 6:48am On Mar 01, 2011
  grin  grin A young lady name withheld yesterday was apprehended by the police for pouring hot water on his husband's face while he was asleep, the lady on police interrogations alleged that the husband is cheating on her, she further explained that the husband instead of registering her MTN line as his MAGIC Number went ahead to register that of his girlfriend (Ekaete), because when i first heard about the magic number from my younger sister, the next day i bought 400 naira topup so i can register my husband only for me to be allerted by MTN that the number am reguesting to add as my MAGIC number has already by added by another USER,

My husband i know dnt make calls for more than 3mins, but suddenly he calls this particular number and they talked for hrs, they keep talking everyday at zero naira, and if there start talking nothing interest him any more than talking with Ekaete,

He came back from work this evening, after greeting him i went back to him, to give me money so i can prepare something for us to eat and the children, immediate Ekaete's call came, that was how my husband turn his back at me to received the call, i stood there while he recieved his call after five minutes he was still talking, my mind told me immediately who the caller was, the other mind told me to drag the phone with him but i just held myself and went outside to stay with the kids, they talked for over two hours, immediately after the call, he slept off, when i went back and saw him sleeping, with the anger in me, i started thinking about what to do to him, there was water i put on fire to use in bathing the most youngest kid cos he was cold, the devil took advantage of that and i could hold myself than to do what i did.

the husband is in the hospital receiving treatment.

now this is funny  grin  grin
Re: : Wife Bathe Husband With Hot Water While He Was Asleep! by Nobody: 6:51am On Mar 01, 2011
Lol. *singing* "Ekaette belle, she don get belle"
Re: : Wife Bathe Husband With Hot Water While He Was Asleep! by 190: 6:53am On Mar 01, 2011
ogugua88:

Lol. *singing* "Ekaette belle, she don get belle"

Are you ekaette grin grin
Re: : Wife Bathe Husband With Hot Water While He Was Asleep! by Nobody: 6:58am On Mar 01, 2011
No, I'm not Calabar.
Re: : Wife Bathe Husband With Hot Water While He Was Asleep! by 190: 6:59am On Mar 01, 2011
ogugua88:

No, I'm not Calabar.

Lol, I know

lets chat~
kiss kiss
Re: : Wife Bathe Husband With Hot Water While He Was Asleep! by Orton10(m): 7:20am On Mar 01, 2011
190:

grin  grin A young lady name withheld yesterday was apprehended by the police for pouring hot water on his husband's face while he was asleep, the lady on police interrogations alleged that the husband is cheating on her, she further explained that the husband instead of registering her MTN line as his MAGIC Number went ahead to register that of his girlfriend (Ekaete), because when i first head about the magic number from my younger sister, the next day i bought 400 naira topup so i can register my husband only for me to be allerted by MTN that the number am reguesting to add as my MAGIC number has already by added by another USER,

My husband i know dnt make calls for more than 3mins, but suddenly he calls this particular number and they talked for hrs, they keep talking everyday at zero naira, and if there start talking nothing interest him any more than talking with Ekaete,

He came back from work this evening, after greeting him i went back to him, to give me money so i can prepare something for us to eat and the children, immediate Ekaete's call came, that was how my husband turn his back at me to received the call, i stood there while he recieved his call after five minutes he was still talking, my mind told me immediately who the caller was, the other mind told me to drag the phone with him but i just held myself and went outside to stay with the kids, they talked for over two hours, immediately after the call, he slept off, when i went back and saw him sleeping, with the anger in me, i started thinking about what to do to him, there was water i put on fire to use in bathing the most youngest kid cos he was cold, the devil took advantage of that and i could hold myself than to do what i deed.

now this is funny grin grin

^
Story!!! undecided
Re: : Wife Bathe Husband With Hot Water While He Was Asleep! by adagz01(m): 7:42am On Mar 01, 2011
Another super story by wale adenuga
Re: : Wife Bathe Husband With Hot Water While He Was Asleep! by taosola(m): 8:39am On Mar 01, 2011
This one na SUPERIOR STORY
Re: : Wife Bathe Husband With Hot Water While He Was Asleep! by 190: 8:46am On Mar 01, 2011
grin grin grin

what's super about this story!

1 Like

Re: : Wife Bathe Husband With Hot Water While He Was Asleep! by chiozor: 9:00am On Mar 01, 2011
This is a super story because it was done by a woman. where is Mrs Chima would it have been a super story if it was a man that did that to a woman angry
Re: : Wife Bathe Husband With Hot Water While He Was Asleep! by Nobody: 9:02am On Mar 01, 2011
190:

grin grin grin

what's super about this story!

because its a fat lie, lol
Re: : Wife Bathe Husband With Hot Water While He Was Asleep! by Tunsbobo(m): 10:07am On Mar 01, 2011
190:

grin  grin A young lady name withheld yesterday was apprehended by the police for pouring hot water on his husband's face while he was asleep, the lady on police interrogations alleged that the husband is cheating on her, she further explained that the husband instead of registering her MTN line as his MAGIC Number went ahead to register that of his girlfriend (Ekaete), because when i first head about the magic number from my younger sister, the next day i bought 400 naira topup so i can register my husband only for me to be allerted by MTN that the number am reguesting to add as my MAGIC number has already by added by another USER,

He came back from work this evening, after greeting him i went back to him, to give me money so i can prepare something for us to eat and the children, immediate Ekaete's call came, that was how my husband turn his back at me to received the call, i stood there while he recieved his call after five minutes he was still talking, my mind told me immediately who the caller was, the other mind told me to drag the phone with him but i just held myself and went outside to stay with the kids, they talked for over two hours, immediately after the call, he slept off, when i went back and saw him sleeping, with the anger in me, i started thinking about what to do to him, there was water i put on fire to use in bathing the most youngest kid cos he was cold, the devil took advantage of that and i could hold myself than to do what i deed.

now this is funny grin grin

After all said and done, what morals does this story teach us? *hisses*
Re: : Wife Bathe Husband With Hot Water While He Was Asleep! by babyme1(f): 10:16am On Mar 01, 2011
Your narrative skill sucks. Did you pass WAEC?
Re: : Wife Bathe Husband With Hot Water While He Was Asleep! by andrewsega(m): 10:18am On Mar 01, 2011
Jealousy can kill and jealousy kills. That was its effect
Re: : Wife Bathe Husband With Hot Water While He Was Asleep! by pwiz(m): 10:23am On Mar 01, 2011
baby.me:

Hehehe i dnt think he did!!! Cooked up story
Re: : Wife Bathe Husband With Hot Water While He Was Asleep! by 190: 10:52am On Mar 01, 2011
cooked up from here fooooooooools http://www.naijapals.com/modules/naijapals/nigeria/topic,60186.0-.html
Re: : Wife Bathe Husband With Hot Water While He Was Asleep! by pwiz(m): 12:37pm On Mar 01, 2011
E-diot cool
Re: : Wife Bathe Husband With Hot Water While He Was Asleep! by Goldieluks: 12:41pm On Mar 01, 2011
Good on the Arrow of a husband,after making calls to his girl friend for tow-hours,the cow still has the gut to fall asleep.
Re: : Wife Bathe Husband With Hot Water While He Was Asleep! by joyblinks(f): 12:42pm On Mar 01, 2011
@Poster

System.out.println (you are a Big Fool);
Re: : Wife Bathe Husband With Hot Water While He Was Asleep! by Orton10(m): 12:55pm On Mar 01, 2011
baby.me:

**Grabs a handful of itching groins laughing@question**
Re: : Wife Bathe Husband With Hot Water While He Was Asleep! by Odunharry(m): 12:56pm On Mar 01, 2011
women
Re: : Wife Bathe Husband With Hot Water While He Was Asleep! by iyatrustee(f): 1:08pm On Mar 01, 2011
baby.me:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
190:

cooked up from here fooooooooools http://www.naijapals.com/modules/naijapals/nigeria/topic,60186.0-.html

so nairaland neva do you so tey you don dey parole naijapals shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked you must trully be a BOT tongue

Orton1_0:

any standing ovation under there yet undecided undecided
Re: : Wife Bathe Husband With Hot Water While He Was Asleep! by Tosinville(m): 1:25pm On Mar 01, 2011
lol why haterz nd critics are all on 190?lol
Re: : Wife Bathe Husband With Hot Water While He Was Asleep! by babyme1(f): 3:07pm On Mar 01, 2011
Orton1_0:

You still have those lice down there? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Tosinville:

lol why haterz nd critics are all on 190?lol

Bc my 3yr old can write a better essay cool
Re: : Wife Bathe Husband With Hot Water While He Was Asleep! by 190: 3:23pm On Mar 01, 2011
grin grin

Baby.yourself wen u don with your armpit hair
let us done, cool cool undecided
Re: : Wife Bathe Husband With Hot Water While He Was Asleep! by babyme1(f): 3:33pm On Mar 01, 2011
190:

grin grin

Baby.yourself wen u don with your armpit hair
let us done, cool cool undecided

What a sentence!! Please speak in English tongue
Re: : Wife Bathe Husband With Hot Water While He Was Asleep! by Meldrick(m): 3:38pm On Mar 01, 2011
p.wiz:

E-diot cool
hahaha grin grin grin I didn't get that. Do you mean he's an electronic i.d.i.o.t haaaa. first time I heard that.
Re: : Wife Bathe Husband With Hot Water While He Was Asleep! by Tosinville(m): 3:38pm On Mar 01, 2011
^^lol madam this isn't school, afterall you understand what he was trying to say. Do they employ you to analyze ppl's english?¿¿
Re: : Wife Bathe Husband With Hot Water While He Was Asleep! by Tosinville(m): 3:40pm On Mar 01, 2011
^Refering to baby.me
Re: : Wife Bathe Husband With Hot Water While He Was Asleep! by babyme1(f): 3:42pm On Mar 01, 2011
Tosinville:

^^lol madam this isn't school, afterall you understand what he was trying to say. Do they employ you to analyze ppl's english?¿¿

Shut up dia angry angry angry 190 is my student and it doesn't end in the classroom. I wants him to have an A in his English exam tongue
Re: : Wife Bathe Husband With Hot Water While He Was Asleep! by 190: 3:45pm On Mar 01, 2011
I see baby.me is on my cases today

when you don fleecing me please kiss my behind

Tosin leave her, she's wants me trust me
Re: : Wife Bathe Husband With Hot Water While He Was Asleep! by Tosinville(m): 3:46pm On Mar 01, 2011
^Baby.me, eh! that sounds to disrespectful asking a whole king to pipe down.

**Tosinville slaps Baby.me across the face, ouch!**

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo Of Disgraced SW Celebrity Drug Pusher Shytting Out Drugs In A Potty / 10 Most Dangerous And Violent Gangs In The World / Hire mobile police In Lagos Nigeria:08034868990

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.