Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,573 members, 7,812,858 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

How To Start Up An Online Business For Free - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start Up An Online Business For Free (5762 Views)

Online Business: Do People Really Sell Online In Nigeria? / My Experiences As A Start-up Business Owner / 5 Star Global - My Company Start-up Diary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Start Up An Online Business For Free by emailguru: 6:14pm On Jul 07, 2013
Unfortunately everyone wants to earn money online, but not everyone wants to pay the prize. Let them know that making money online requires lots of hard work, commitment and dedication. This is the simple truth. I am not to be associated with people who cajole you into believing that making money online requires pressing of some few buttons here and there. No! it does not work that way! You must leave your comfort zone and work really hard to earn a living online! This is the truth!!!
Re: How To Start Up An Online Business For Free by olori4b: 10:40pm On Jul 07, 2013
Pls my e mail is joannedavid68@yahoo.com tried my hand on d affliate but didn't know how to go abt it
Re: How To Start Up An Online Business For Free by okiaso(m): 4:03pm On Jul 10, 2013
jonesjnr1: I remember promising on how to the processes of domain flipping works, well here it is smiley

BUYING AND SELLING DOMAIN NAMES
This is a simple money making strategy that so many smart folks are into right now and can pull in some serious profits for you if you get it right. It involves buying unregistered domain names and then selling them on for profit.

So what domain names should you be looking for?
Here’s an example: Let’s say it was 2001 again and I discovered that ‘Apple’ were about to release the ‘I-pod’ and it was evident it was going to be a big success. I would immediately go and snap up a series of domains centered on this product purely as an investment. Domains such as www.ipod-world.com or www.cheap-ipods.com for example. The cost of the investment would be extremely low; roughly $30 for 2 years and I would probably wait for a couple of months until the actual product had been released before putting them up for sale. A pretty good investment to say the least. What you need to do is to keep an eye on what products big innovative companies such as Microsoft, Google and Apple are going to be releasing (or any company for that matter) Do some careful research and evaluate whether the product is actually going
to be a hit and then search for quality domain names, Buy and register them and then sell them on at a domain/website broker such as www.sedo.com.

How You Could Make More
For example if you give yourself just 2hrs a day of working online you will have worked at least 12hrs a month. If build just one blog a month that will be 6 months by the end of 6 months. If each blog makes you $3,000 that is over $18,000...now if each of your blog makes you $3,000 that means you can sell that same blog for as high as $9,000!!!..so sell just 3 of them and you are made for the moment...Head over to: www.flippa.com and see how people are selling websites for as high as $20,000 on the Internet...They don't have two heads I will have to stop here for now. All these methods have worked for me and they can for you too, if you apply them.
Yes! Really, it's not only flippa.com that allow one to list website for sale. Got to BuyBuzWebsite.com and start selling your website, blog and domain free of charge. BuyBizWebsite.com has been in existence and has some active website listings with BID. Visit www.buybizwebsite.com and see thins yourself. I appreciate your post and that is what we all do, trying to put the crowd in the rightful way on how to do things right.
Thanks for this interesting post.

Re: How To Start Up An Online Business For Free by BARNABASS(m): 9:03pm On Jul 17, 2013
@okenna,this is my email:saintbarnabasbright@gmail.com.thanks in advance
Re: How To Start Up An Online Business For Free by blessed4ril(f): 10:09pm On Jul 17, 2013
Okenna pls dnt derail dis important thread again,create ur own thread pls.

@jonesjr,tanks veri much 4d gud wok,pls kip on posting dis great ways of makin money online for ur student waithet! Tanks bro,may God continue 2 bless u dear. Am impressed.

1 Like

Re: How To Start Up An Online Business For Free by blessed4ril(f): 10:13pm On Jul 17, 2013
jjr, pls must one hav a laptop 2 start diz businesses? Pls wher do u base,wuld love 2av a chat wit u one on one,wil rily lov u 2mentor me. I base in lagos though.tanks again.
Re: How To Start Up An Online Business For Free by Ryanalvin: 11:14pm On Jul 17, 2013
here is my email lawconow@yahoo.com
Re: How To Start Up An Online Business For Free by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 18, 2013
hello good day, i am chuks wealth the ewealthking.
i really appreciate this knowledge you are sharing to Nigerians about online business. this would really be a relief if our Nigerian certificate inclined graduates would just delve into this untapped goldmine rather than clinging to paid job as if thats the only means of survival. people are secretly raking insane money doing this online business and i think its high time we started shouting it on social media like facebook and twitter. i noticed that a large percentage of Nigerians waste their effort and money joining this media only to chat and participate because others are there without realizing they are suppose to make money with it. in abroad today their major source of income comes from the internet and i think this trend is worth following.
please dont stop educating us with these online business, you may think you are making money but you are not, you are only raising people and if you continue raising people, real money will follow suit thank you and bye for now. wink
Re: How To Start Up An Online Business For Free by biz1234: 10:11am On Jul 19, 2013
There is also a very lucrative way of making money online which was left out. First, I want you to know that only those who have their own products or services are really making all the money. But the biggest challenge is how to come up with your own products.

This is exactly what I want to teach you today, besides, it is the most simplest and easiest way to start an online business business today.

It is called the art of selling resell right products. Resell right products are those products that your buy and resell to other people and keep 100% of the profit. In other words, once you buy the products, you are given the right to resell them as your own at any price of your choice and keep all the profit.

There are several ways of making money with resell right products, such as packing them together and sell at your own price, splitting the products and make an article out of them to be posted on your blog or article directories, editing the content to suite your taste and then resell as your original product.

The good thing is that there are hundreds of places you can get resell right products in virtually any sphere of life. That is why the business of selling resell right products is the best and most lucrative way to make easy money on the internet today.

Interestingly, most resell right products come with already made sales letters, eCovers, banners and other marketing tools. All it takes for you to get started is just to get a domain name and hosting then upload the products and start making your money.

That is how simply it is to make money with resell right products. Get the right products and you will be amazed at how much money you will be earning do this simple business.

I hope this helps...

Let me know if you have any questions on resell right business please, its always my pleasure to lend a helping hand.
Re: How To Start Up An Online Business For Free by jonesjnr1(m): 4:14pm On Jul 19, 2013
Hey Guys, Sorry its been a while since I placed a post last..been really busy lately. I have been getting a lot of emails as to the website i created for free resources and training. Well I have decided to make it public so every one could have a taste of it. Here is http://www.bloganincome.com/

You could send me an email if you have any questions on how to use the materials.

I had also recently wrote a post on how to get the most out of affiliate marketing, you can read about it here http://blog.teckhive.com/2013/07/profit-pulling-affiliate-websites.html
Re: How To Start Up An Online Business For Free by kokoetemma(m): 8:44pm On Jul 19, 2013
Pls send all d info to koksysnr@gmail.com thank u sirs
Re: How To Start Up An Online Business For Free by alfajamiu(m): 1:24pm On Aug 01, 2013
Good day, infact I did not even know what to tell you, but all I have for you is god reward. I am too happy, I have interest in the affiliated programme so I can start my own biz too at home. Email. alarapejamiu@yahoo.com plc try to have a class round the state among will your beneficial will be your representative in ease state, then how do I get the online 500 e book secrit of making money on line.thanks
Re: How To Start Up An Online Business For Free by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 01, 2013
@okenna please send the affiliate link to taiwo1122@yahoo.com. thanks.
Re: How To Start Up An Online Business For Free by Cyprian213(m): 9:32pm On Aug 01, 2013
okenna M: Hello guys I think the best online biz one can start without paying a dime is affiliate marketing just like I do, I started mine without paying a dime, and I earn my living online just working from home or anywhere of my choice, it doesn't end there, u will be equiped with all the necessary tool to enhance ur earnings all for free so all u have to do is get a free blog and do ur marketing or if u are lucky enough u will win their free custom domain which makes it more easier for u to start earning more on ur online biz like $1000-7000 monthly. So if u are interested just drop ur mail and I 'll send u the link and don't bother cos I won't charge u a dime its totally free.
pls, i need the link. cyprian213@gmail.com
Re: How To Start Up An Online Business For Free by Demoinfinity: 10:17pm On Aug 01, 2013
Cyprian213: pls, i need the link. cyprian213@gmail.com
i need the link too demoinfinity007@gmail.com
Re: How To Start Up An Online Business For Free by Ahan74: 1:15am On Aug 02, 2013
@Jonesjnr, I think u have done lots of selfless services to pple including me. In fact u really rolled-out many and promised more. I can only tell u that u shall or likely/must reap it more and more folds.
Please this is my email:[b]ahanonuconceptltd@gmail.com I'll like to have more (if) free coaching from u, and will like also pay for that your N1000 e-book soon.
Thanks and God bless.

1 Like

Re: How To Start Up An Online Business For Free by Ahan74: 1:22am On Aug 02, 2013
@Okenna, Thanks so much, please this is my email: ahanonuconceptltd@gmail.com I will be glad to receive them soon.
Re: How To Start Up An Online Business For Free by biz1234: 2:35am On Aug 02, 2013
Believe me, there is a lot of money to be made on the internet, our people only need to settle down, learn and perfect on just one of them before moving on to any other one.

One of the greatest challenges I see with many Nigerians is that, lots of them desire to earn money online, but are not willing to pay the price. Honestly, I wouldn't want to deceive anyone here, the truth is that there is a price of HARD WORK, TIME, MONEY, DEDICATION AND COMMITMENT to be paid.

Anyone who tells you any thing contrary to this, is only after your money. I do affiliate marketing, web hosting, information marketing, and website flipping very well. But it took me a whole lot before mastering the art. I must confess to you, I went through lots of challenges, ups and downs before attain this level of success.

I have lots of people I am training right now, but its unfortunate that many are just desire to be wealthy but are not willing to leave their comfort zone!

I am here to testify to the fact there there is a lot of money to be made online, but just like any other business out there, it requires some level of commitment from you. Be patient and improve your art on a daily basis, the result will definitely come.

I hope this write has inspired someone to do something today?
Re: How To Start Up An Online Business For Free by obome(m): 9:16pm On Aug 03, 2013
Your are a blessing to your generation. I thank you for these infos.
I'm interested to have you got give out, my email is obomeluke@gmail.com
Thank you and remain bless!
Re: How To Start Up An Online Business For Free by obome(m): 9:16pm On Aug 03, 2013
Your are a blessing to your generation. I thank you for these infos.
I'm interested to have you got to give out, my email is obomeluke@gmail.com
Thank you and remain bless!
Re: How To Start Up An Online Business For Free by wealthguru1: 9:31pm On Aug 03, 2013
Re: How To Start Up An Online Business For Free by graciousamy: 11:48am On Aug 24, 2013
@ Okenna pls send me the link;
Re: How To Start Up An Online Business For Free by alfajamiu(m): 4:23pm On Aug 24, 2013
Sir,good day.oga okenna I have interest in your affliating free guild, may continue aiding you at all your trails.amen. This my Email alarapejamiu@yahoo.com
Re: How To Start Up An Online Business For Free by alfajamiu(m): 5:05pm On Aug 24, 2013
Good day sir, I have interest in your club 080club how do I come to your aid on the line biz. Email alarapejamiu@yahoo.com
Re: How To Start Up An Online Business For Free by harryface: 9:31pm On Aug 24, 2013
Bulk SMS messaging is the best way to make money in Nigeria. With just N15,500, you can own a bulk sms website and be buying sms units at N0.85 kobo only. This sms units, you can sell at N1.50 and make a gain of N0.65 each for each sms sent from your website. Immagine where you have 1000 customers using your website and they sends 1000 sms each from your website every month. Brother do the maths and you will see that you would be making N650,000 monthly. Do you still need a prophet to tell you that this your chance to make it?

Re: How To Start Up An Online Business For Free by fursh(m): 10:44pm On Aug 24, 2013
okenna M: Hello guys I think the best online biz one can start without paying a dime is affiliate marketing just like I do, I started mine without paying a dime, and I earn my living online just working from home or anywhere of my choice, it doesn't end there, u will be equiped with all the necessary tool to enhance ur earnings all for free so all u have to do is get a free blog and do ur marketing or if u are lucky enough u will win their free custom domain which makes it more easier for u to start earning more on ur online biz like $1000-7000 monthly. So if u are interested just drop ur mail and I 'll send u the link and don't bother cos I won't charge u a dime its totally free.

Hello Mr. Okenna. Pls I need the link also. Smilynfortune@yahoo.com. Thanks

@jonesjnr1 and others that have contributed immensely to this thread, thumbs up for y'all
Re: How To Start Up An Online Business For Free by Badblood: 11:16pm On Aug 24, 2013
Tanks @ okenna Fø̲̣̣я̅ giving It̶̲̥̅̊ out free of charge..andykoolu@gmail.com
Re: How To Start Up An Online Business For Free by Idy179(m): 4:35pm On Aug 31, 2013
Ikenna pls 4wd it 2 udo.idopise@gmail.com,tanx bro

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Annuity Funds Hit N170bn As 9 Insurers Resume Business / How Recharge And Get Paid Works. / Business Branding: Get An Article Published In Your Name In Newspapers!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.