Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

How To Start Up An Online Business For Free - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start Up An Online Business For Free (5767 Views)

Online Business: Do People Really Sell Online In Nigeria? / My Experiences As A Start-up Business Owner / 5 Star Global - My Company Start-up Diary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Start Up An Online Business For Free by Opiosko: 6:10am On Sep 01, 2013
Ikenna pls i need it, pls mail it to emmaofiliemma@gmail.com. Thnks boss.
Re: How To Start Up An Online Business For Free by abrojunior94(m): 8:48am On Sep 03, 2013
@okenna, th
Re: How To Start Up An Online Business For Free by MsSantaClaus(f): 11:43am On Sep 03, 2013
Something Huge is Happening! Anyone serious about Online Business or already a network Marketer should not miss this , It's just starting , it's awesome, it's from an already Huge American Company, and Best of all it's Free! You have absolutely nothing to loose, but lots to gain! Get in now, Don't delay, it's in Pre launch! Request to Join "Empower Nija2"on Facebook!
Re: How To Start Up An Online Business For Free by belgado: 5:12pm On Sep 03, 2013
Ugwuani@gmail.com
tank you so much 4 ur knowledge empowermnt.
Re: How To Start Up An Online Business For Free by olaakinyinka(m): 9:36am On Sep 05, 2013
@JonesJnr1 can you please talk more on this "How to Create Passive Income from Making Money Online (Make Money From Home)

What is passive income? Passive income as a quick definition for you is being able to earn money without having to trade work for money. For example, you work 8 hours and you earn 8 hour’s worth based off your salary, wage or income. The way passive income is, you’re investing your time upfront so you can earn money continuously later on. You start a new campaign for example and after it’s complete, you can let it run on autopilot. Once it’s on autopilot, you won’t need to spend a lot more time with it. Or you can have someone like a virtual assistant that can be that human touch that needs to be involved to make it entirely passive. We can have a whole other 30 minute conversation about that, maybe another time".
Re: How To Start Up An Online Business For Free by vizboy(m): 12:30pm On Sep 05, 2013
20 inspirational and motivational quotes of great people when the going gets turf.

1.“Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.” - Joshua J. Marine

2.“Accept responsibility for your life. Know that it is you who will get you where you want to go, no one else.” – Les Brown

3.“Good things come to those who wait… greater things come to those who get off their ass and do anything to make it happen.” - Unknown

4.“In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.” – Bill Cosby

5.“Go where you are celebrated – not tolerated. If they can’t see the real value of you, it’s time for a new start.” – Unknown

6.Dont be afraid to stand for what you believe in, even if that means standing alone.. - Unknown

7.“The best revenge is massive success.” – Frank Sinatra

8.“I am thankful for all of those who said NO to me. Its because of them I’m doing it myself.” – Albert Einstein

9.“Life is short, live it. Love is rare, grab it. Anger is bad, dump it. Fear is awful, face it. Memories are sweet, cherish it.” – Unknown

10.“Don’t worry about failures, worry about the chances you miss when you don’t even try.” – Jack Canfield

11.“Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs.” – Farrah Gray

12.“The only thing that stands between you and your dream is the will to try and the belief that it is actually possible.” – Joel Brown

13.“Self confidence is the most attractive quality a person can have. how can anyone see how awesome you are if you can’t see it yourself?” – Unknown

14.“Nobody ever wrote down a plan to be broke, fat,lazy, or stupid. Those things are what happen when you don’t have a plan.” – Larry Winget

15.“Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.” – Carl Bard

16.“Life has two rules: #1 Never quit #2 Always remember rule # 1.” - Unknown

17.“Don't think or judge, just listen.”
― Sarah Dessen

18.“We believe in ordinary acts of bravery, in the courage that drives one person to stand up for another.”- Veronica Roth

19.“Don't be afraid of your fears. They're not there to scare you. They're there to let you know that something is worth it.”― C. JoyBell C.

20. Life can be challenging but that doesnt mean you should give up on your quest and goals
- O.Victor

http://www.bloggernaija.com/20-inspirational-quotes-to-keep-you-going/
Re: How To Start Up An Online Business For Free by 1stOracle(m): 3:16pm On Sep 05, 2013
pls i need to get 1st hand info from u about online income nigeria and 50 ways to make fast cash, my email cherrychic06@yahoo.com or my number: 08063408536 tnx
Re: How To Start Up An Online Business For Free by NigeriaKitchen: 8:05pm On Sep 09, 2013
Well done guys. @okenna, can you pls forward the link for the affiliate marketing to: admin@nigeriakitchen.com ? Thank you.

Meanwhile, you guys are welcome to join www.NigeriaKitchen.com for free and take the advantage of placing free advert on the forum. So many foreigners are joining and advertising for free already. Join them.
Re: How To Start Up An Online Business For Free by phoenix97: 10:00pm On Feb 20, 2015
okennaM:
Hello guys I think the best online biz one can start without paying a dime is affiliate marketing just like I do, I started mine without paying a dime, and I earn my living online just working from home or anywhere of my choice, it doesn't end there, u will be equiped with all the necessary tool to enhance ur earnings all for free so all u have to do is get a free blog and do ur marketing or if u are lucky enough u will win their free custom domain which makes it more easier for u to start earning more on ur online biz like $1000-7000 monthly. So if u are interested just drop ur mail and I 'll send u the link and don't bother cos I won't charge u a dime its totally free.
please send me the link...oladapotimi@yahoo.com
Re: How To Start Up An Online Business For Free by hairbyuj(f): 9:38pm On Oct 26, 2020
Are you still in business
Re: How To Start Up An Online Business For Free by sharjeelbhai: 12:30pm On Dec 14, 2020
I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to understand. Unlike other blogs I have read which are really not that good.Thanks alot! find businesses
Re: How To Start Up An Online Business For Free by sharjeelbhai: 12:54pm On Dec 14, 2020
The article looks magnificent, but it would be beneficia Mic West l if you can share more about the suchlike subjects in the future. Keep posting.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Does WTAX.PD Mean In Fidelity Bank Alert / Banks Borrowed N1.4trn From CBN In July / How Recharge And Get Paid Works.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.