Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,534 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

Jamb Candidate [laugh Till You Knock Head For Ground] - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Jamb Candidate [laugh Till You Knock Head For Ground] (1791 Views)

Photo: When You Keep Your Virginity Till Wedding Night & The Trumpet Sounds / That Moment When You'll Pray That Ground Should Open Up And Swallow You. (photo) / Are U Bored?enter And Laugh Till U Tire.na Continuous Joke Ooo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jamb Candidate [laugh Till You Knock Head For Ground] by Prezzo1: 9:43pm On Jun 20, 2013
I was a candidate at a JAMB Examination. We were writing Use Of English. I shaded the ones I knew and was waiting for manner to fall from Heaven when I noticed a very beautiful girl sitting
beside me.

She was shading and was not looking up. Through the help of my long neck, I peeped and
checked her work, she was on number 65, I was still on
number 21 and time was running out. I quickly thanked God and started shading along with
her. We got to number 98 together, suddenly, she looked up, caught me and shouted in a low
tone,
-"What is it?
- Why is you dey copying me?
-- Copys!copys!
-- You is not shaming! As big as you are!
-- You are a disgrace to your manhood!

Na so I shout "Heeeey! heeeeyyy!!! I am finished!,
who has eraser!!!" grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Jamb Candidate [laugh Till You Knock Head For Ground] by HARDDON: 9:46pm On Jun 21, 2013
oh hell! she just tweaked you!

all the answers where correct!

she just played a fast one on you with the english ish!

hahahaha!
Re: Jamb Candidate [laugh Till You Knock Head For Ground] by Prezzo1: 10:01pm On Jun 21, 2013
HARDDON: oh hell! she just tweaked you!

all the answers where correct!

she just played a fast one on you with the english ish!

hahahaha!
lolzzzz.....that means she would also play a fast one on the exam nah grin
Re: Jamb Candidate [laugh Till You Knock Head For Ground] by HARDDON: 11:36am On Jun 22, 2013
Prezzo1:
lolzzzz.....that means she would also play a fast one on the exam nah grin

grin grin grin

bliv me, ppl do this to get others off their backs. imagine you did that in you first waec paper,

you would have a jolly ride in all the others cos no man would boda u thereafter

(1) (Reply)

An Igbo Engineer Can't Find A Job So He Opens A Clinic..... / Naija Vs Ghana / Some Call Us "Chidi, And Chioma "Some Call Us Chris Brown And Rihanna(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.