Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Delta State SSG Honoured In Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta State SSG Honoured In Abuja (3783 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Honoured in Atlanta by the SCLC / Wike Appoints Kenneth Kobani As SSG / Nigeria Police Officers Honoured In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Delta State SSG Honoured In Abuja by aburo7: 1:31am On Jun 21, 2013
The secretary to the Government of Delta State,Comrade Ovouzourie Macaulay was Honoured in Abuja on Thursday June 20,2013 at the Nigerian Advancement Awards.The Comrade was Honoured as Role Model to the male Child in recognition of his role in the restoration of peace in Warri,Abraka, Obiaruku, and his role as a Union leader in Nigeria.
Macaulay was presented the Award by Senator Philip AjiJi (CFR)
representing FCT, the comrade was joined at the event by Hon. Tim Owefere, Hon. Talibe Tebite, Hon. Fred Majemite, Hon. Mike Ogwa, Hon Steph Ofi and other Deltans.
The prestigious Award was anchored by BBC presenter Savan Sandy.
Source :http://www.ovouzouriemacaulay..com/2013/06/delta-state-ssg-honoured-in-abuja-at.html?m=0

Re: Delta State SSG Honoured In Abuja by Wendyslim(f): 9:42am On Jun 21, 2013
Una welcome
Re: Delta State SSG Honoured In Abuja by Nosyke(m): 9:42am On Jun 21, 2013
He was awarded,So??

Abeg , madam, u get akara and pap ?*sits down to enjoy the break fast*

By the way s.t.c...........dancing alingo
Re: Delta State SSG Honoured In Abuja by Nobody: 9:46am On Jun 21, 2013
Congraz sir! Praying for my own day.
Re: Delta State SSG Honoured In Abuja by fitzmayowa: 9:47am On Jun 21, 2013
okay oooo

1 Like

Re: Delta State SSG Honoured In Abuja by ezedolar: 9:48am On Jun 21, 2013
Na the same people

1 Like

Re: Delta State SSG Honoured In Abuja by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 21, 2013
h angryw can this topic affect the cost of garri.
Re: Delta State SSG Honoured In Abuja by danchuzzy(m): 9:50am On Jun 21, 2013

Can som1 plz tel mi wah hapund in Warri, Abraka and Obiaruku?
Re: Delta State SSG Honoured In Abuja by dridowu: 9:51am On Jun 21, 2013
ok, but in d order news i need to chop something 4 ds stomach. Later guz
Re: Delta State SSG Honoured In Abuja by BarryX(m): 10:20am On Jun 21, 2013
Definitely a paid award, What's the basis for the award? 'restoration of peace in Warri Obiaruku and Abraka' like seriously ! Are they kidding me ? The second reason is because he's a union leader ...it's well shaa.. WTF is Nigeria Advancement award -- every tom d.I.c.K and Harry can just spring up an award from the blues and any naughty politician will buy into it and also add to the corrupt plaques in their shelves, Delta State is in doldrums and a pathetic sight and they've the freaking effrontery to leave Asaba for Abuja I'm not surprised they live in Abuja mostly
Re: Delta State SSG Honoured In Abuja by dulphines: 10:25am On Jun 21, 2013
Thursday June 21st? which Calendar are they using? Florentine i guess.
Re: Delta State SSG Honoured In Abuja by stanleysneak(m): 10:49am On Jun 21, 2013
4 him mind, him dey drink viju milk abi?
Re: Delta State SSG Honoured In Abuja by Nobody: 10:50am On Jun 21, 2013
Sexy lady wink
Re: Delta State SSG Honoured In Abuja by deletrue: 2:35pm On Jun 21, 2013
BarryX: Definitely a paid award, What's the basis for the award? 'restoration of peace in Warri Obiaruku and Abraka' like seriously ! Are they kidding me ? The second reason is because he's a union leader ...it's well shaa.. WTF is Nigeria Advancement award -- every tom d.I.c.K and Harry can just spring up an award from the blues and any naughty politician will buy into it and also add to the corrupt plaques in their shelves, Delta State is in doldrums and a pathetic sight and they've the freaking effrontery to leave Asaba for Abuja I'm not surprised they live in Abuja mostly
Bros., can't any fair and truthful deltan describe this as one of the most funiest event in 2013? A politician in delta being awarded for what? One of the most rotten states in the country?
I visit a popular area in Warri called Niger Cat where the country's income is generated. true to God Almighty, the government of delta state need to go for proper consciousness examination. Yes, it is extremely difficult to come across a place as bad as that area on earth? Well, na una sabi.
Re: Delta State SSG Honoured In Abuja by Dsecret: 11:30pm On Jun 21, 2013
Re: Delta State SSG Honoured In Abuja by Revolva(m): 1:14am On Jun 22, 2013
Delta state just wasted another milions of money when the ordinary citizen is suffering there...they are there booking koko master Dbanj.. and grooving....na wa o
Re: Delta State SSG Honoured In Abuja by delonz(m): 6:27am On Jun 22, 2013
dulphines: Thursday June 21st? which Calendar are they using? Florentine i guess.
They said 20th not 21st. Read very well before you comment and save yourself from public embarrasement. Thanks!

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Many Killed As Nigerian Army ambushes Boko Haram - Newsrescue / Tinubu Changes Name To Accommodate Buhari's Style / The Need For Biafra Youth To Create A New Online Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.