Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

The Need For Biafra Youth To Create A New Online Forum - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Need For Biafra Youth To Create A New Online Forum (3799 Views)

Apc, Pdp And Biafra: Youth Revolution A Lifeline For Nigerians / Federal Appointment: Replace Okorocha's Daughter With Me; Imo Youth To Buhari / Biafra Youth League Backs Niger Delta Avengers- News24 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Need For Biafra Youth To Create A New Online Forum by o42austino(m): 9:42pm On Nov 06, 2015
I wish I will never say this, I have been on Nigeria land since 2013 without been ban for once or make any religious or ethnic comments but, I must say that the Nairaland I know before is not the Nairaland I know now, apart from kids fighting tribal wars here the most annoying thing is the fact that no Probifran topics makes it to the front page, most of the topics are deleted by the MODs and my question is where is fairness in all this, why have Nairaland that is so informative go this low?, why has seun decided to block off the biafra struggle?,i will not disturb my self with this think for now but, this is a wake up call to the youth from the land of the raising sun the computer gurus among us must create another forum for us and the Language must be English so that communication with our brothers from SS and we'll wishers from SW will easily communicate with us. From the last census on nairaland.com the igbo speaking States of Anambra and Imo made it to first three populous States with members on nairaland.com and that to me is Raw power and traffic, so brothers that are high tech on website design can come up with a forum and we the Biafrans here will generate traffic for u. Remember the forum will not be all about Biafra, it will discuss all issues from politics, tech, pet, sports e.t.c, Remember that no one will tell ur story or else u tell it and Nairaland is suppressing our voice in telling our story to the world.

6 Likes

Re: The Need For Biafra Youth To Create A New Online Forum by MinorityTribe: 9:47pm On Nov 06, 2015
Go and create your forum môrons, why would a forum made for Nigerians be posting Biafrans struggle on frontpage. How do you IPOB morôns think?

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Need For Biafra Youth To Create A New Online Forum by MinorityTribe: 9:50pm On Nov 06, 2015
Can you imagine? He have even started with the percentage stuff again. Igbos own 80% of Nairaland now just like Lagos, Kano and Abuja. Isn't that enough reason for you to leave Nairaland and laugh as it crumbles? You people are stûpid.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Need For Biafra Youth To Create A New Online Forum by gab264(m): 9:51pm On Nov 06, 2015
Wow!!! nice suggestion.
Upto Two of my thread regarding our struggle have been deleted by those folks.
It pisses me off.

2 Likes

Re: The Need For Biafra Youth To Create A New Online Forum by StOla: 9:52pm On Nov 06, 2015
MinorityTribe:
Can you imagine? He have even started with the percentage stuff again. Igbos own 80% of Nairaland now just like Lagos, Kano and Abuja. Isn't that enough reason for you to leave Nairaland and laugh as it crumbles? You people are stûpid.

It is a disease that defines his tribe.

I have since learnt that it has no cure.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Need For Biafra Youth To Create A New Online Forum by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 06, 2015
my brother ur correct I think we seriously need it
but the mods hate any thing good about BIAFRA but any thing against BIAFRA they are ready to take it to FrontPage

1 Like

Re: The Need For Biafra Youth To Create A New Online Forum by MinorityTribe: 9:56pm On Nov 06, 2015
StOla:

I am just trying hard not to judge the entire Igbos because of these moroñs. This really got to my nerves.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Need For Biafra Youth To Create A New Online Forum by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 06, 2015
MinorityTribe:
it is u and ur entire generation that is stup1d.

2 Likes

Re: The Need For Biafra Youth To Create A New Online Forum by o42austino(m): 10:00pm On Nov 06, 2015
MinorityTribe:
Go and create your forum môrons, why would a forum made for Nigerians be posting Biafrans struggle on frontpage. How do you IPOB morôns think?
nairaland was not created for the Nigerian state but the people, the state can't type with a keyboard but the people can and that people involve the people of the south-east and SS, it involves their voice even when some peeps don't want to hear it and what nairaland can do is to give meaning journalism which involves making the voice of the people heard not suppressing it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Need For Biafra Youth To Create A New Online Forum by o42austino(m): 10:06pm On Nov 06, 2015
MinorityTribe:
at ur age u hull insult, at my age I think about justice and justice involve not suppressing people voice even if can't give them one don't suppress theirs, I did not said that we control 80% of nairaland, south West has the highest number in nairaland when it comes to region but when it comes to individual state south East state of Anambra and Imo are in the first three most populous state here from the 2015 Naira census figure and we have right to be given a voice.

1 Like

Re: The Need For Biafra Youth To Create A New Online Forum by ki02020(m): 10:06pm On Nov 06, 2015
A forum created out of hatred and jealousy shall be destroyed by hatred and jealousy cool

Nairaland was created from an I deaology called Nigeria and NOT bihafra....so anything against Nigeria can simply be said to be against nairaland

9 Likes

Re: The Need For Biafra Youth To Create A New Online Forum by cocoduck: 10:09pm On Nov 06, 2015
There are already fora like that but I prefer this one so we can torment their a55es with the sword of truth

2 Likes

Re: The Need For Biafra Youth To Create A New Online Forum by o42austino(m): 10:10pm On Nov 06, 2015
gab264:
Wow!!! nice suggestion.
Upto Two of my thread regarding our struggle have been deleted by those folks.
It pisses me off.
we can find peeps that will create alternative forum for us which will not just be just a probiafran forum but a forum that can discuss all the topic and allow the probiafran news on the front page.
Re: The Need For Biafra Youth To Create A New Online Forum by MinorityTribe: 10:10pm On Nov 06, 2015
lygn19:

it is u and ur entire generation that is stup1d.
Me and my generations are not the ones who dominate 80% of Nairaland, Gives Seun all the traffic and money but yet refuse to leave. That is what i call pure unadulterated stupidity.

6 Likes

Re: The Need For Biafra Youth To Create A New Online Forum by o42austino(m): 10:12pm On Nov 06, 2015
StOla:

ur word not mine, what am asking is equality and fairness, u can want people to visit ur forum and u deny them their voice and delete most of their post, to me that is not Justice.
Re: The Need For Biafra Youth To Create A New Online Forum by o42austino(m): 10:17pm On Nov 06, 2015
Hizzy:
my brother ur correct I think we seriously need it
but the mods hate any thing good about BIAFRA but any thing against BIAFRA they are ready to take it to FrontPage
before I created this thread it took pains knowing fully well how am attached to nairaland but, the truth must be told, seun don't want anything probiafra on the front page, that did not pain that much until I start seeing that they are also deleting thread that involve probiafra, We need our people to create an alternative forum that will give voice to all and make sure that Justice and fairness is their watch word.
Re: The Need For Biafra Youth To Create A New Online Forum by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 06, 2015
MinorityTribe:
Me and my generations are not the ones who dominate 80% of Nairaland, Gives Seun all the traffic and money but yet refuse to leave. That is what i call pure unadulterated stupidity.
I thought ur stup1d mentality says we always claim to dominate everything why are you changing mouth now,
u ediots should keep looking down on us, keep insulting us everyday why God bless us, one day we will show each other our guts,
most of this stup1d people are praying dearly that igbos go to war they are done selling all the land and the monies they have spent it on igbo girls, they are praying that if igbos go to war even if its for one month so that they would use that opportunity to take over there properties God don punish all of una, the business and property go hungry una tire till una die.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Need For Biafra Youth To Create A New Online Forum by o42austino(m): 10:18pm On Nov 06, 2015
MinorityTribe:
I am just trying hard not to judge the entire Igbos because of these moroñs. This really got to my nerves.
if it hot to ur nerve then deal with it, it's ur business not mine my business is truth and fairness to all involve.
Re: The Need For Biafra Youth To Create A New Online Forum by MinorityTribe: 10:24pm On Nov 06, 2015
lygn19:

I thought ur stup1d mentality says we always claim to dominate everything why are you changing mouth now,
u ediots should keep looking down on us, keep insulting us everyday why God bless us, one day we will show each other our guts,
most of this stup1d people are praying dearly that igbos go to war they are done selling all the land and the monies they have spent it on igbo girls, they are praying that if igbos go to war even if its for one month so that they would use that opportunity to take over there properties God don punish all of una, the business and property go hungry una tire till una die.
So you are a "One Nigeria" Igbo because you want to protect your business. People like you sabotage the Igbo struggle, No wonder Nnamdi Kanu your fellow Igbo called you one Nigeria Igbos Baboons and Monkey. Why can't you all agree on one thing and pursue it collectively?

3 Likes

Re: The Need For Biafra Youth To Create A New Online Forum by o42austino(m): 10:28pm On Nov 06, 2015
ki02020:
A forum created out of hatred and jealousy shall be destroyed by hatred and jealousy cool

Nairaland was created from an I deaology called Nigeria and NOT bihafra....so anything against Nigeria can simply be said to be against nairaland
nairaland was create for people living with the geographical location called Nigeria not for the Nigerian state and from what I know the people agitating for Biafra stays within that geographical location and u should stop suppressing their voice.
Re: The Need For Biafra Youth To Create A New Online Forum by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 06, 2015
my Eastern brothers want to spoil business for us Nigeria would favor us soon, there should be nothing like restructuring. Let us not be too hasty and make decisions we would regret, this is the same way the north chanted "Araba" instead of us to let them go when we had the chance we lobbied them to stay, now the structure is favoring them and they are willing to do anything to make sure the status quo is retained, this is exactly the same thing that's trying to come into play have patience in the next 50 years some certain people would look back and remember how they used to insult us, castigate us and wish they let us go when they had the chance.
One Nigeria. grin

1 Like

Re: The Need For Biafra Youth To Create A New Online Forum by o42austino(m): 10:31pm On Nov 06, 2015
cocoduck:
There are already fora like that but I prefer this one so we can torment their a55es with the sword of truth
OK that sounds good but we need not to make such forum total to Biafra agitation but it must give us voice and I need to see u more there while u show them here that truth can never be suppress.
Re: The Need For Biafra Youth To Create A New Online Forum by ki02020(m): 10:34pm On Nov 06, 2015
o42austino:
nairaland was create for people living with the geographical location called Nigeria not for the Nigerian state and from what I know the people agitating for Biafra stays within that geographical location and u should stop suppressing their voice.

Just hear your self....what exactly do you want nigeria or bihafra or still nigeha

1 Like

Re: The Need For Biafra Youth To Create A New Online Forum by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 06, 2015
MinorityTribe:
So you are a "One Nigeria" Igbo because you want to protect your business. People like you sabotage the Igbo struggle, No wonder Nnamdi Kanu your fellow Igbo called you one Nigeria Igbos Baboons and Monkey. Why can't you all agree on one thing and pursue it collectively?
I sabotage the Biafran struggle not the igbo struggle because of what we will benefit in future.
I wrote down a prophecy in the wall of my house that was given way back in 2004, its about our people, everything is just heading in that direction thats why I don't blame the ipob people, but ipob or not massob or not this country must not break. If its my own son that will break this country the night he will break it I will call llama him to my room walk up to him and shoot him. As simple as that.

1 Like

Re: The Need For Biafra Youth To Create A New Online Forum by o42austino(m): 10:36pm On Nov 06, 2015
lygn19:
my Eastern brothers want to spoil business for us Nigeria would favor us soon, there should be nothing like restructuring. Let us not be too hasty and make decisions we would regret, this is the same way the north chanted "Araba" instead of us to let them go when we had the chance we lobbied them to stay, now the structure is favoring them and they are willing to do anything to make sure the status quo is retained, this is exactly the same thing that's trying to come into play have patience in the next 50 years some certain people would look back and remember how they used to insult us, castigate us and wish they let us go when they had the chance.
One Nigeria. grin
lol....
Re: The Need For Biafra Youth To Create A New Online Forum by Ginaz(f): 10:37pm On Nov 06, 2015
nonsense
Re: The Need For Biafra Youth To Create A New Online Forum by honeychild(f): 10:37pm On Nov 06, 2015
o42austino:
am moderate in my ways, I don't believe it should be call Nigeria Forum, I want an open forum that can welcome everybody including the south West, south East, SS and the North, I want a forum that can take the igbo agitation to front page without suppressing it.

You guys are clowns. Someone has opened Biafra.com. Please go there. Let's have some sanity here. Maybe when we see how restful it is without igbos, the rest of Nigeria will let you go. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: The Need For Biafra Youth To Create A New Online Forum by o42austino(m): 10:38pm On Nov 06, 2015
ki02020:

Just hear your self....what exactly do you want nigeria or bihafra or still nigeha
u need to learn the meaning of words, u should learn the difference btw the Nigerian state and the Nigerian people.... No offence intended.
Re: The Need For Biafra Youth To Create A New Online Forum by gigabyte13: 10:41pm On Nov 06, 2015
Thanks for saying u have never been ban. Pls take note, NL was before you and it will continue after you depart.

Moreso NL was not created to promote biafrats REPUBLIC? Have you ever seen arewa or oduduwa thread makes it to the front page?

Stop wailing and leave if u want to, pls do us a favour take ur fellow wailers along you oooooo.

GERRRRERAAAA OUT OF HERE MEEEEEEEEEEN...!!!

so no come use ur own raggae spoil another man blues.

o42austino:
I wish I will never say this, I have been on Nigeria land since 2013 without been ban for once or make any religious or ethnic comments but, I must say that the Nairaland I know before is not the Nairaland I know now, apart from kids fighting tribal wars here the most annoying thing is the fact that no Probifran topics makes it to the front page, most of the topics are deleted by the MODs and my question is where is fairness in all this, why have Nairaland that is so informative go this low?, why has seun decided to block off the biafra struggle?,i will not disturb my self with this think for now but, this is a wake up call to the youth from the land of the raising sun the computer gurus among us must create another forum for us and the Language must be English so that communication with our brothers from SS and we'll wishers from SW will easily communicate with us. From the last census on nairaland.com the igbo speaking States of Anambra and Imo made it to first three populous States with members on nairaland.com and that to me is Raw power and traffic, so brothers that are high tech on website design can come up with a forum and we the Biafrans here will generate traffic for u. Remember the forum will not be all about Biafra, it will discuss all issues from politics, tech, pet, sports e.t.c, Remember that no one will tell ur story or else u tell it and Nairaland is suppressing our voice in telling our story to the world.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Most Wanted Mexican Drug Lord El Chapo 'vows To Destroy Islamic State' / Photo Of The Day: Is Theresa A Yoruba Woman? / A Northerner's Emotional Facebook Message To Goodluck Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.