Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,862 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Rivers Police Chief Attacks Amaechi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Police Chief Attacks Amaechi (10963 Views)

Was Kimo, Rivers Police Commissioner Sleeping During A Security Meeting? Photo / Inspector General Of Police, Chief Of Defense Staff With Service Chiefs / Northern Governors Demand Removal Of Rivers Police Commissioner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Police Chief Attacks Amaechi by Okijajuju1(m): 9:20am On Jun 21, 2013
heheheheee
Re: Rivers Police Chief Attacks Amaechi by Policewoman(f): 9:23am On Jun 21, 2013
LocalChamp:

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/news/rivers-police-chief-attacks-amaechi/
The CP is not being professional by exchanging words with the Governor of the state he is serving in. My honest opinion.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Police Chief Attacks Amaechi by Garrithe1st: 9:28am On Jun 21, 2013
GEJ is still on his mission to destabilize Rivers State...

*watching*

cool
Re: Rivers Police Chief Attacks Amaechi by Nobody: 9:30am On Jun 21, 2013
utumunta: How many battles will Amaechi fight? Is this evidence of political immaturity or lack of self-control?
Jonathan is fast going down in history as the worst & most confused president of Nigeria. This man has not delivered on one promise out of the many he made while running for office in 2011. Going round with his wife, reveling in their new found power & beating people into line is how not to be a leader. Why can't one of the many advisers they maintain with tax payers money do their jobs?
Jonathan & his wife should be reminded that as far as discerning Nigerians are concerned; Amaechi has delivered, to an extent, on his social contract with the people, unlike the Jonathans, who are yet to focus.
In this wise, Amaechi is more acceptable to the Nigerian voting public than the Jonathans( 1st time a President & his wife are enjoying a joint mandate).

GEJ remains my MENTOR!

continue spewing rubbish!
i don't blame you, i blame Nairaland.

adamu!

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Police Chief Attacks Amaechi by ssii: 9:34am On Jun 21, 2013
BekeeBuAgbara: Are you in another planet? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Why not explain to us how he attacked GEJ.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Police Chief Attacks Amaechi by Nobody: 9:34am On Jun 21, 2013

“Sometimes silence is golden but sometimes it could be mistaken or
misconstrued for acceptance. “I have very high regard for the excellency the Executive governor of this state, Rotimi Amaechi, but his attacks on me are going beyond bounds and there is need for me to clarify some of the issues.”

For the oily APC apologists saying rubbish here, how can any sensible person dispute the above assertions? When Amaechi was running his mouth foolishly and publicly insulting the police commissioner, what did you oafs say? You cheered him on! Now, since the tactless governor has brought the matter into the public domain, the police commissioner is duty bound to defend himself publicly, which is what he has done. Why should the NL oily gang fuss over that?

6 Likes

Re: Rivers Police Chief Attacks Amaechi by Nobody: 9:34am On Jun 21, 2013
Wetin the Guy do you na? shocked shocked shocked

Itoroetti :

U are a bastar.d just d way ur father is.
Re: Rivers Police Chief Attacks Amaechi by ebioloye1: 9:37am On Jun 21, 2013
Police officer now playing politics!na wah
Re: Rivers Police Chief Attacks Amaechi by ssii: 9:37am On Jun 21, 2013
Policewoman: The CP is not being professional by exchanging words with the Governor of the state he is serving in. My honest opinion.
Don't mind him, he was transferred there by PEJ. She wants to stay in Abuja and control security in Rivers. She and her husband should leave Rivers State alone and mind Bayelsa where they have planted a stooge who can not perform.
Re: Rivers Police Chief Attacks Amaechi by stineb1: 9:41am On Jun 21, 2013
whiteeyes:
To show professionalism as he claims, the mbu man shouldn't havr replied the governor in the first place. It seems he only went to the statw to act out a script. I think for trhe sake of peace, the officer should be moved out of the state immediately. Ameachi na seasones lawyer, wetin the cP be sef? SSCE holder? Just asking...!
For your information, CP Mbu was the ersthwhile Director of Nigeria Police Force Education unit,A HOLDER OF MSc, and Phd in view.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Police Chief Attacks Amaechi by Itoroetti(m): 9:42am On Jun 21, 2013
smartchoice: Wetin the Guy do you na? shocked shocked shocked

Why on earth would someone who is learned in my opinion calls someone old enough to be his father daft?
Political difference should give room for the rubbish and it pains.
It therefore means,that's what he calls his parent and that what's his kids will refer to his as.
Re: Rivers Police Chief Attacks Amaechi by rooftech: 9:45am On Jun 21, 2013
pokur:
GEJ graduated with a 2.1?.Jesus wept
obj with army diploma did better than this 2.1 material ruinning nigeria with second chance that has relocated asorock to port Harcourt.oga rule northern nigeria from abuja,madam rule south from port Harcourt
Re: Rivers Police Chief Attacks Amaechi by Marotzke(m): 9:47am On Jun 21, 2013
rooftech: what facts dont you know the police are liars,the cp is acting a script.dont you see how he has shut down port harcourt for the queen of nigeria who God gave a second chance to live to start her campaign.
Maybe you are the script writer. what have madam patience's visit got to do with the topic. A whole Governor goes to public with serious allegations against a CP. The poor man replies him to prove his innocence and all you could come up with is acting scripts. Maybe you know something we don't, maybe Amaechi is the lead actor, Tinubu Director and Buhari Executive producer.

5 Likes

Re: Rivers Police Chief Attacks Amaechi by rooftech: 9:51am On Jun 21, 2013
stine b: For your information, CP Mbu was the ersthwhile Director of Nigeria Police Force Education unit,A HOLDER OF MSc, and Phd in view.
i doubt o
but thinking out loud, from which university.i want to know because most cultist and crooks end up joining the police.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Police Chief Attacks Amaechi by sayso: 9:52am On Jun 21, 2013
Mbu idiot like you,get out of Rivers State, an inglorious bastard like you.Amechi is an elcted gorvernor.
Re: Rivers Police Chief Attacks Amaechi by Nobody: 9:55am On Jun 21, 2013
BekeeBuAgbara: If Rotimi could attack president Jonathan and PDP, he should be ready also to receive insult from others. After all his supporters {and the opposition that cry more than the bereaved}say this is democracy, that he has the right to open his big mouth unchecked.
Oga governor, if you have to throw something, don't throw boomerang.

The issue is that the police shouldn't be an instrument of political intmidation.how do you guarantee security in the state when the governor and the CP are at loggerhead ? I see no reason why the politics should be involved in politics since it's not part of their constitutional obligations.
Re: Rivers Police Chief Attacks Amaechi by Nobody: 10:00am On Jun 21, 2013
please 2015 come quick, we need the jokers in Aso Rock out!!!

1 Like

Re: Rivers Police Chief Attacks Amaechi by Nobody: 10:11am On Jun 21, 2013
The police commissioner did well to have replied the gov. who say things to score political point. So many accuse the gov. of being tyrannical administratively yet he want people to continue massaging his ego while he opens his mouth to insult presido. Amaechi brought the ant infested firewood and should bear the consequences of lizard visit.
Re: Rivers Police Chief Attacks Amaechi by Nobody: 10:16am On Jun 21, 2013
Respect begets respect. Amaechi isn't the only Gov. with 2015 ambition but he thought he has grown wings to display his gymnastics unchecked, how wrong he is. People urging him on, will dump him when chips are down. Expecting respect while insulting others?
Re: Rivers Police Chief Attacks Amaechi by akpanbaba: 10:20am On Jun 21, 2013
I dont know whether Eko Ile will ever want to be a leader.I pray that someone will address him the way he is addressing the president.We have seen people in the corridor of power who messed up the country but they have never been insulted in this manner.Please offer advice and not insult and name calling.
Re: Rivers Police Chief Attacks Amaechi by passionate88: 10:32am On Jun 21, 2013
“Sometimes silence is golden but sometimes it could be mistaken or misconstrued for acceptance".
Re: Rivers Police Chief Attacks Amaechi by Nobody: 10:35am On Jun 21, 2013
Amaechi is a tyrant!

I live in Port Harcourt, so I know.

The Commissioner is only confirming what we all know.
During the 2011 guber polls, we witnessed how Amaechi compromised and pocketed the police force.
Corp members who assisted in the elections were shown the dirty side of Nigerian politics.

I salute the courage of the Commissioner to challenge the tyrant.
Power intoxicates and Amaechi will surely be disgraced!

If this Commissioner has collected money from Amaechi and keeps quiet, nairalanders would have loved him.
The truth is that Amaechi has taken his demented manners to the national level and he who fetched the ant infested firewoods has invited lizards to a feast.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Police Chief Attacks Amaechi by dulphines: 10:38am On Jun 21, 2013
"I have refurbished 12 Hilux patrol vehicles.." imagine what this ekelebe is talking.
Re: Rivers Police Chief Attacks Amaechi by ssii: 10:47am On Jun 21, 2013
noblezone: Amaechi is a tyrant!

I live in Port Harcourt, so I know.

The Commissioner is only confirming what we all know.
During the 2011 guber polls, we witnessed how Amaechi compromised and pocketed the police force.
Corp members who assisted in the elections were shown the dirty side of Nigerian politics.

I salute the courage of the Commissioner to challenge the tyrant.
Power intoxicates and Amaechi will surely be disgraced!

If this Commissioner has collected money from Amaechi and keeps quiet, nairalanders would have loved him.
The truth is that Amaechi has taken his demented manners to the national level and he who fetched the ant infested firewoods has invited lizards to a feast.

Sorry o, I live in PH as well. Who is really power intoxicated between GEJ/PEJ and Amaechi. Amaechi will never be disgraced because he has done better than most governors, even better than GEJ. His works are there for all to see,and that is what democracy is all about. Not this dirty tribal and money politics you people are playing. People abusing Amaechi in Rivers are those who have been compromised financially by PEJ/Wike, or who think when Amaechi leaves, Rivers money will available to share amongst them. Amaechi was voted in just like GEJ, nobody can remove him until he completes his term.
Re: Rivers Police Chief Attacks Amaechi by peruso: 10:52am On Jun 21, 2013
utumunta: How many battles will Amaechi fight? Is this evidence of political immaturity or lack of self-control?
Jonathan is fast going down in history as the worst & most confused president of Nigeria. This man has not delivered on one promise out of the many he made while running for office in 2011. Going round with his wife, reveling in their new found power & beating people into line is how not to be a leader. Why can't one of the many advisers they maintain with tax payers money do their jobs?
Jonathan & his wife should be reminded that as far as discerning Nigerians are concerned; Amaechi has delivered, to an extent, on his social contract with the people, unlike the Jonathans, who are yet to focus.
In this wise, Amaechi is more acceptable to the Nigerian voting public than the Jonathans( 1st time a President & his wife are enjoying a joint mandate).

Intelligent piece
Re: Rivers Police Chief Attacks Amaechi by Oluesther(f): 10:53am On Jun 21, 2013
bobthebuilder99: There is no point in Nairalanders attacking the police. If Ameachi is being dictatorial and his Chief of Staff is trying to kill somebody, then Mbu was absolutely right in what he said.

NO ONE is above the law. GEJ shouldn't have done some of the things he did to Ameachi, but that has nothing to do with this. If someone was trying to kill YOU, wouldn't you want the Chief of Police to protect you as a citizen of this country?

Sentiments and emotions are not necessary here. There is nothing professional about letting the Chief of Staff escape justice because he is connected to those in power.

God bless you. This is the best post so far. I don't know why Nigerians bring sentiments into critical issues.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Assets Declaration: Buhari, Osinbajo Yet To Complete Process / CAN Demands On NASS Leadership Distasteful : MURIC / 2023: Only A President From The North Central Can Rescue Nigeria – Baraje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.