Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,430 members, 7,812,277 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

Top Ten Lucrative Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Capital - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Top Ten Lucrative Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Capital (1289 Views)

Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) / Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. / List Of Lucrative Businesses One Can Start In Nigeria Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top Ten Lucrative Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Capital by bantonservices(m): 3:15am On Jun 21, 2013
These are businesses you can start with little or no start up capital and they'll begin to generate profit if you put your mind into it. Visit www.enaijajobs.com for details on how to start these businesses.
Re: Top Ten Lucrative Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Capital by Prince4God(m): 11:28am On Jun 21, 2013
START YOUR OWN HOME BUSINESS NOW!!!

My dear friends, this is introducing the Quick Smart Programme designed to help you make at least N1 Million in six months with good team work. The most interesting part is we already have a team that is hitting the target. It takes hard work no doubt but the rewards are just too good.

Meanwhile, I am offering this great book THE SCIENCE OF GETTING RICH as a bonus for the first 30 people that will join me between Friday 21st - Friday, 28th June, 2013. Just include in your text or email "THE SCIENCE OF GETTING RICH" to get that bonus offer.

ACT NOW!!!
ACT FAST!!!
Please, Follow the link to see the details.
http://completelyhere..com/2013/06/make-n1-million-in-less-than-less.html

Re: Top Ten Lucrative Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Capital by planet4sure(m): 11:39am On Jun 21, 2013
Prince4God: START YOUR OWN HOME BUSINESS NOW!!!

My dear friends, this is introducing the Quick Smart Programme designed to help you make at least N1 Million in six months with good team work. The most interesting part is we already have a team that is hitting the target. It takes hard work no doubt but the rewards are just too good.

Meanwhile, I am offering this great book THE SCIENCE OF GETTING RICH as a bonus for the first 30 people that will join me between Friday 21st - Friday, 28th June, 2013. Just include in your text or email "THE SCIENCE OF GETTING RICH" to get that bonus offer.

ACT NOW!!!
ACT FAST!!!
Please, Follow the link to see the details.
http://completelyhere..com/2013/06/make-n1-million-in-less-than-less.html
bloody lair why dont u make the money why insisting on selling ebook

(1) (Reply)

Is it wise to accept a N1m bank loan to return N1.44m in 2 years? / Get Fast Cash Now! Interest Free, Easy Qualifying Loans From $600 - $500,000 / More Troubles For Nigeria As Iran Prepares To Pump Crude Oil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.