Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,546 members, 7,819,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Kim And Kanye's Daughter Is North West - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim And Kanye's Daughter Is North West (17732 Views)

Zahra Buhari: President's Daughter Is Stunning In Makeover Photos / Funny! What Is North West Doing In These Photos? / Alibaba’s Daughter Is A Replica Of His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kim And Kanye's Daughter Is North West by selena(f): 5:14am On Jun 21, 2013
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West have named their baby daughter North West.

Sources close to the couple confirmed the decision, which comes five days after Kim welcomed her first child at a hospital in Los Angeles.

The revelation ends the intense speculation over the child's name, with other rumoured options said to include Kaidence Donda, in honour of Kanye's late mother.

And a source told UsWeekly that the couple have already given their daughter a nickname - she will be 'Nori for short'.

They added that the child has no middle name.

TMZ witnessed a signed birth certificate with the name North West signed by Kim, 32, and Kanye, 36, at Cedars-Sinai hospital.

People magazine confirmed the news with a source close to the Kardashian family.

The name North had previously been suggested as a possibility for the child, although many Kardashian fans had dismissed the idea as a joke.

And the revelation certainly proved fruitful amongst Twitter users, as North West began trending within minutes.

It also sparked a slew of jokes from would-be comedians amused by the choice.

Back in March, Kim denied rumours that Kanye wanted to name the baby North.

‘I do like Easton, Easton West,’ she joked on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno at the time.

Indeed prior to the baby's birth on Saturday it had been expected that the pair would continue the 'K' theme that runs in Kim's family - which is something that Kim has spoken about in the past.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2345560/Its-North-West-Kim-Kardashian-Kanye-Wests-daughters-revealed-leaked-birth-certificate.html

1 Like

Re: Kim And Kanye's Daughter Is North West by Policewoman(f): 1:44pm On Jun 21, 2013
Whether na NORTH WEST, NORTH EAST, SOUTH WEST or EAST WEST, wetin concern me? Next topic joo.

18 Likes

Re: Kim And Kanye's Daughter Is North West by arabanibaba: 1:45pm On Jun 21, 2013
na wa
Re: Kim And Kanye's Daughter Is North West by onila(f): 1:45pm On Jun 21, 2013
grin
Re: Kim And Kanye's Daughter Is North West by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jun 21, 2013
The same nairaland said her name was so n so.. Na wa o.

1 Like

Re: Kim And Kanye's Daughter Is North West by oyinglory(f): 1:48pm On Jun 21, 2013
Funny names by des peeps sha! Den con giv ha "Norry" as Nickname. Den no c beta name wey get meaning. Norry kor curry ni...lol.

2 Likes

Re: Kim And Kanye's Daughter Is North West by Lanceslot(m): 1:48pm On Jun 21, 2013
What a name...lolz
Re: Kim And Kanye's Daughter Is North West by Eneze1(f): 1:48pm On Jun 21, 2013
ok
Re: Kim And Kanye's Daughter Is North West by dridowu: 1:48pm On Jun 21, 2013
Is it North West or North East that is volatile in Nigeria ?
Re: Kim And Kanye's Daughter Is North West by NessaFresh(f): 1:50pm On Jun 21, 2013
Very silly name

2 Likes

Re: Kim And Kanye's Daughter Is North West by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jun 21, 2013
Ndi ara

4 Likes

Re: Kim And Kanye's Daughter Is North West by bdolusegun: 1:51pm On Jun 21, 2013
And how does that put Eba and Egusi soup on my table? May be the next one will be South-West or North Central or South South. E concern me?

1 Like

Re: Kim And Kanye's Daughter Is North West by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 21, 2013
LoL, All I can think of when I hear North West is Northwestern University...

LoL, the baby might just grow up to be a genius, the name could turn out not to be a bad choice after all.

Shollypopz
Upholding intelligence by voting the MIT guy- Ekwah
Re: Kim And Kanye's Daughter Is North West by Wendyslim(f): 1:52pm On Jun 21, 2013
Hmmmmm we don hear.
Re: Kim And Kanye's Daughter Is North West by ebamma3: 1:52pm On Jun 21, 2013
the child's full name should be
North South East And West

3 Likes

Re: Kim And Kanye's Daughter Is North West by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:53pm On Jun 21, 2013
Well, it sounds better than South West.

6 Likes

Re: Kim And Kanye's Daughter Is North West by mitey(m): 1:53pm On Jun 21, 2013
[size=13pt]Good Gawd![/size]

What happened to names like Uchendu Uchechukwuamaka Chinwe West? cool

Children of nowadays sef. undecided

7 Likes

Re: Kim And Kanye's Daughter Is North West by obyrich(m): 1:54pm On Jun 21, 2013
Hope she savoured the placenta meal, na that one me wan hear. Make dem kukuma call am boko...

1 Like

Re: Kim And Kanye's Daughter Is North West by Elxandre(m): 1:55pm On Jun 21, 2013
NORTH WEST?? The kardinal child grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Kim And Kanye's Daughter Is North West by oluwadare26(m): 1:55pm On Jun 21, 2013
If u believe these Couple are Senseless and Shameless let me c u pouce ur Cursor on the "LIKE" button.

6 Likes

Re: Kim And Kanye's Daughter Is North West by demmy55(m): 1:55pm On Jun 21, 2013
I never see the baby picture o!

Abi dem wan release am like album undecided

4 Likes

Re: Kim And Kanye's Daughter Is North West by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 21, 2013
just when u thought kim cant get anymore stupid, grandma kris must be furious that's if she's not developed a fit yet. . .in other news, when are they eating the placenta? cheesy
Re: Kim And Kanye's Daughter Is North West by Seeeeeeee: 1:56pm On Jun 21, 2013
GOOD FOR THEM
Re: Kim And Kanye's Daughter Is North West by wellmax(m): 1:56pm On Jun 21, 2013
North West?? No be there Boko Haram get their base? Just asking...
Re: Kim And Kanye's Daughter Is North West by ebamma3: 1:57pm On Jun 21, 2013
Policewoman: Whether na NORTH WEST, NORTH EAST, SOUTH WEST or EAST WEST, wetin concern me? Next topic joo.
why e go concern u, if na 20naira roger be dat e for concern u

3 Likes

Re: Kim And Kanye's Daughter Is North West by mcevans1(m): 1:58pm On Jun 21, 2013
None of My Biz

1 Like

Re: Kim And Kanye's Daughter Is North West by Desdola(m): 1:59pm On Jun 21, 2013
O boy this name is wucked!!!
Re: Kim And Kanye's Daughter Is North West by frodobee: 1:59pm On Jun 21, 2013
Real silly name, sounds like a boko inspired name. Thats how the K's act when all they do is think money.
Re: Kim And Kanye's Daughter Is North West by eklassical(m): 2:00pm On Jun 21, 2013
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
north west west!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kim And Kanye's Daughter Is North West by atikubaba(m): 2:01pm On Jun 21, 2013
NORTH WEST abi Kanye na geograph teacher. lol

1 Like

Re: Kim And Kanye's Daughter Is North West by moscobabs(m): 2:01pm On Jun 21, 2013
me too go give her name...South-West
Re: Kim And Kanye's Daughter Is North West by frankpessu(m): 2:01pm On Jun 21, 2013
Kanye's baby.
6/15/2013
1+5=6
2+0+1+3=6
Evil baby

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

OAP Dotun Slams Radio Employers Who Only Look For People With Phonetics / Patoranking Acquires A 60 Million Naira Worth Bugatti ( View PHOTOS) / Olamide Unveiled As The New Face Of Play TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.