Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,906 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Nassarawa let's meet here - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Nassarawa let's meet here (6969 Views)

Nassarawa State Corpers Batch B 2015, Let's Meet Here / Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings / NYSC 2013 Batch B House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Nassarawa let's meet here by julianauche19: 9:23am On Jun 21, 2013
From Enugu to nassarawa road grin grin...God blind dem eyes abeg.
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Nassarawa let's meet here by whitemosquito(f): 10:37am On Jun 21, 2013
Me too. Nassarawa. From benin. May God protect us. How safe is the state sef
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Nassarawa let's meet here by bones101(m): 2:50pm On Jun 21, 2013
julianauche19: From Enugu to nassarawa road grin grin...God blind dem eyes abeg.
do you have any idea how the camp looks like?
in terms of infrastructure,its one of the best. in terms of life, its affordable. in terms of flirting, better get a condom

1 Like

Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Nassarawa let's meet here by corpROYAL(m): 2:53pm On Jun 21, 2013
how much is the state allawi for nassarawa?
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Nassarawa let's meet here by samlestic(m): 7:59pm On Jun 21, 2013
Una de even talk benin. Wat of me weh 4rm ph de go nasarawa.hw d road de like abeg?
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Nassarawa let's meet here by samlestic(m): 8:27pm On Jun 21, 2013
Pls lets meet and find a way on hw to get dea easily. 08066471493
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Nassarawa let's meet here by amagenius: 9:07pm On Jun 21, 2013
from Abia to nasarawa. plz i need help base on direction
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Nassarawa let's meet here by amagenius: 9:16pm On Jun 21, 2013
Anybody going 2 nasarawa 4rm abia should plz hook me up. 08036260433
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Nassarawa let's meet here by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jun 21, 2013
Going from port Harcourt to nassarawa, I'm still in shock to know that I was posted to Nassarawa. Is it a good place to serve? 08059579438.. Please reach me .
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Nassarawa let's meet here by samlestic(m): 11:08pm On Jun 21, 2013
ucheyyy: Going from port Harcourt to nassarawa, I'm still in shock to know that I was posted to Nassarawa. Is it a good place to serve? 08059579438.. Please reach me .
am also 4rm ph
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Nassarawa let's meet here by samlestic(m): 11:10pm On Jun 21, 2013
white mosquito: Me too. Nassarawa. From benin. May God protect us. How safe is the state sef
wich 1 m0squito na?
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Nassarawa let's meet here by sanusiayo(f): 11:46pm On Jun 21, 2013
...too far...how much na flight from lagos to abuja...so I go take bus to...I hope it save oooo
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Nassarawa let's meet here by whitemosquito(f): 12:12am On Jun 22, 2013
samlestic: wich 1 m0squito na?
wats up?
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Nassarawa let's meet here by whitemosquito(f): 12:16am On Jun 22, 2013
Been doing a lot of investigation. And according to reports reaching me, Nasarawa is not a bad place to serve. Its very close to abuja,most peeps working in Abuja actually stay in Nasarawa.. We just need to make sure our PPAs are either in Lafia or Keffi. C y'all in camp! Look out for me, ill be the prettiest gal there! Lol.
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Nassarawa let's meet here by samlestic(m): 6:53am On Jun 22, 2013
white mosquito: wats up?
am gud. Pls help me comfirm d m0vement 4rm ph to nasarawa or 4rm benin
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Nassarawa let's meet here by julianauche19: 11:04am On Jun 22, 2013
Nassarawa allowee is 4k only
corpROYAL: how much is the state allawi for nassarawa?
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Nassarawa let's meet here by julianauche19: 11:11am On Jun 22, 2013
YES,my sister was there BATCH A this year and i am posted there Batch B now,she and her friends says that nassarawa camp is one of the best Nysc camp,that army there are very coperative,and a plate of food in mammy is 250 naira,and the camp is very close to abuja
bones101:
do you have any idea how the camp looks like?
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Nassarawa let's meet here by julianauche19: 11:15am On Jun 22, 2013
samlestic: am also 4rm ph
Yes nassarawa is a cool place without boko haram,but they said ull enjoy the major city like keffi and some other 3 town there grin grin grin grin,so feel free to come,ure not the only one that is posted there
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Nassarawa let's meet here by julianauche19: 11:18am On Jun 22, 2013
Look for PEACE MASS there,i heard peace loads directly to MARABA,which is like 200 naira to our camp,but if they are not loading maraba from there,u enter ABUJA bus and stop at there final bustop,from there eneter another one like 300naira to our camp,SAFE
amagenius: from Abia to nasarawa. plz i need help base on direction
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Nassarawa let's meet here by chunbarca(m): 11:41am On Jun 22, 2013
there camp is d best n is located in keffi Abuja road. The state is very safe n d people are very gud n friendly...I skul dere am Frm dere so dnt panic k . Wcum 2 nasarawa state home of solid minerals.
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Nassarawa let's meet here by julianauche19: 11:51am On Jun 22, 2013
Thanks
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Nassarawa let's meet here by 2fine2fast(m): 11:53am On Jun 22, 2013
Served their 3years ago. A wonderful camp at keffi close to Abuja but always overcrowded. Many will have to sleep on the floor,the only way to escape this is to get on camp as soon as possible. Mami was fun, I can remember with relish d different meals on sales then especially the different ways they make sweet potatoes at this time of the year (I was also batchB). You don't need to carry much load as everything you will need is available at mami. Also try and know your way so as influence your PPA cos u won't like it in Toto, Wamba,Doma and Obi l.g.a. Toto is d worst, I served there, no light and phone for d whole service year. But the good thing is that one year runs so fast and you can always create your fun wherever you are, I did just that. Come baack and tell me ur postings after your three weeks. Enjoy your obligatory service to our fatherland.

2 Likes

Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Nassarawa let's meet here by julianauche19: 12:36pm On Jun 22, 2013
2fine2fast: Served their 3years ago. A wonderful camp at keffi close to Abuja but always overcrowded. Many will have to sleep on the floor,the only way to escape this is to get on camp as soon as possible. Mami was fun, I can remember with relish d different meals on sales then especially the different ways they make sweet potatoes at this time of the year (I was also batchB). You don't need to carry much load as everything you will need is available at mami. Also try and know your way so as influence your PPA cos u won't like it in Toto, Wamba,Doma and Obi l.g.a. Toto is d worst, I served there, no light and phone for d whole service year. But the good thing is that one year runs so fast and you can always create your fun wherever you are, I did just that. Come baack and tell me ur postings after your three weeks. Enjoy your obligatory service to our fatherland.
Me like
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Nassarawa let's meet here by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jun 22, 2013
My name is uche from port Harcourt, was posted to Nassarawa, lets be cooperative anr see how good the placr is ...lets make a whatsapp group for this...so we can locate ourselves in camp...08059579438..thats my number

2 Likes

Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Nassarawa let's meet here by doffman1: 1:25pm On Jun 22, 2013
Nawah O!I ope NS is goin 2 b fun,anyway God dy shaa!!!

1 Like

Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Nassarawa let's meet here by usfreshen: 1:44pm On Jun 22, 2013
ucheyyy: Going from port Harcourt to nassarawa, I'm still in shock to know that I was posted to Nassarawa. Is it a good place to serve? 08059579438.. Please reach me .
Be thankful that u were posted to nasarawa. Its a cool state, u will like the state especially if u are been posted to keffi. From keffi to abuja is jst 20 mins drive. I school here bt was posted to Rivers but am redeploying back to either nasarawa cos I no it will b hard for me to get redeployed to abuja

1 Like

Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Nassarawa let's meet here by julianauche19: 1:50pm On Jun 22, 2013
doff man: Nawah O!I ope NS is goin 2 b fun,anyway God dy shaa!!!We all hope sooooooooooooo
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Nassarawa let's meet here by donPhill(m): 2:00pm On Jun 22, 2013
white mosquito: Me too. Nassarawa. From benin. May God protect us. How safe is the state sef
nasarawa is peaceful though nt around benue boundary....
chun barca: there camp is d best n is located in keffi Abuja road. The state is very safe n d people are very gud n friendly...I skul dere am Frm dere so dnt panic k . Wcum 2 nasarawa state home of solid minerals.
nasarawa is peaceful and have the best camp sofar....an undergraduate tough....
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Nassarawa let's meet here by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jun 22, 2013
I'm from port Harcourt, and if I leave very early on Tuesday morning , what time do u think I could arrive Nassarawa camp?
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Nassarawa let's meet here by bigfemo4u2002(m): 4:40pm On Jun 22, 2013
Welcome 2 nasarawa state guys, its 1 ƒ d CƠ̴̴̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴͡Lest states 2 serve, jst finishd june, so I knw wat A̶̲̥̅♏ tlkn bout, ve fun,especially @ d camp, hin mak sense diiieeee.congrats
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Nassarawa let's meet here by samlestic(m): 4:56pm On Jun 22, 2013
Guys if u ar going 4rm ph, tak a bus called benue links 4rm oil mil. Wen de drop u at markurdi,tak an0da car 4rm dea to kefi. I may leav m0nday

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NYSC Corpers Searching For The Right Spouse / 2016 Batch A Rivers State Newly Posted Corps Members. / How Far Is Kwara From BENIN CITY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.