Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,447 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Wants Prostitution To Be Legalized In Nigeria - Entertainment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Wants Prostitution To Be Legalized In Nigeria (36892 Views)

Nigerian Girl Strips In Protest Against Family Who Sent Her Into Prostitution / Video : P-square Teaches Toolz And Ebuka How To Dance Alingo / Prostitution Offered As A 'professional Course' In Spanish Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Wants Prostitution To Be Legalized In Nigeria by miky(m): 6:46am On Jun 22, 2013
Vicony4real: Take it or leave it.
Prostitution is already legal (unofficial maybe).
Look around your environ, you will find them... Everywhere going about their business from one man to another, how else can you define prostitution? Uhn?

Exactly, and he is just looking for a way to regulate this necessary evil.. We in naija are hypocrites, infact after oil our biggest export is Prostitutes..
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Wants Prostitution To Be Legalized In Nigeria by rennerglow: 7:10am On Jun 22, 2013
I think hes just tryin to get attention. Else, y would a proper thinking person suggest a tin like dis?
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Wants Prostitution To Be Legalized In Nigeria by born2fuckpussy: 7:21am On Jun 22, 2013
rennerglow: I think hes just tryin to get attention. Else, y would a proper thinking person suggest a tin like dis?
What nonsense are you talking, the amount I have used to Bleep prostitutes triple the amount I have used to buy cloths in my entire life. I shouldn't mentioned the average prostitutes I have Bleep.
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Wants Prostitution To Be Legalized In Nigeria by okwele1(f): 8:19am On Jun 22, 2013
i see some twisted minds want prostitution to be legalized. Maybe when your children are sold to prostitution then you will know that its wrong
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Wants Prostitution To Be Legalized In Nigeria by onyoluikechukwu: 8:23am On Jun 22, 2013
those of u bitching abt legalizin prostitution hear this : what would be ur reaction wen it is legalized n u find out that ur mama , sister , girlfriend or wife takes to the business cos it is legal n lucrative n ur friends takes to patronzin them n u get wind of it what would b ur reaction. dn't throw stone in a market square
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Wants Prostitution To Be Legalized In Nigeria by standfirm: 8:35am On Jun 22, 2013
Canal wiseness is foolishness in d sight of God,u folks dnt understand dat sex is spiritual, is because folks like u dat d whole world is all messed up, logical argument my foot
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Wants Prostitution To Be Legalized In Nigeria by nasyl(m): 8:48am On Jun 22, 2013
ninja4life:
oga abeg shut up,nigerians have started with their holier than thou attitude,so cant u people make an argument without bringing religion into d matter.so tell me right now is prostitution illegal?hell no so why not legalise it,then d government should tax them,then introduce them to ways of avoiding risk associated with prostitution dat way at d end of d day evryone gains d government,prostitute and d customer or do u prefare men should go about molesting innocent people when dey could easily go to a prostitute then pay #1000 and get out dat way molestation case will decrease.i rest my case if u have any argument state it here but pls donot use religion as a bases for ur argument.thanks

Is it the government that cannot manage their own establishment... Such as NEPA, Police even down to maintaining BRT buses that will now regulate prostitution....
Oga think twice!!!
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Wants Prostitution To Be Legalized In Nigeria by claremont(m): 9:03am On Jun 22, 2013
I'm totally in support of his views.
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Wants Prostitution To Be Legalized In Nigeria by Sibe007(m): 9:29am On Jun 22, 2013
betrani: How would u feel drinkin champaigne bought with d money ur mama or sister sold her pussssssy for?

Is it not their p#####y?? its their own hustle
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Wants Prostitution To Be Legalized In Nigeria by milkymesh: 9:39am On Jun 22, 2013
Do you mean prostitution is illegal in Nigeria?
There is hardly a state in Nigeria that does not have a brothel. How come they have not been shut down or is the NPF not aware. I undestand NAPTIP do raid these places sometimes but only where there is info as regards underage prostitute.
Please there is no law prohibiting prostitution in Nigeria to the best of my knowledge. We only have laws against soliciting for customers/clients. Even in occasions where some brothels have been shut down it was as a result of other unlawful act taking place there, e.g when used as hide out by criminals.
That guy better inform himself. What is not expressly declared as unlawful in the law can not be illegal thereby requiring it to be legalized.

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Wants Prostitution To Be Legalized In Nigeria by betadaz: 10:00am On Jun 22, 2013
@OP pls try know your country, ok. Prostitution is legalized here, mostly patronized by government officials (including Govs & Pres), law enforcement personnel (police & army) and commercial vehicle drivers. It is even one of our major exports to the world... I guess somebody is thinking of business registration and regulation here, which will lead to direct taxation; unfortunately this cost will be transferred to the 'consumers'.
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Wants Prostitution To Be Legalized In Nigeria by Yakubu1767: 10:12am On Jun 22, 2013
i whole hearted advocate the legalization of prostitution in nigeria..uhm i tink prostitution has been existing ever since with the exception of the government's consent..it makes no difference if its legalised...halotry ix incessantly in progres,so jst back up d talks!!!
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Wants Prostitution To Be Legalized In Nigeria by Yakubu1767: 10:20am On Jun 22, 2013
I whole heartedly advocate the legalization of prostitution in nigeria...prostitution has been existing lng ago with the exception of d government's consent...it makes no difference if its legalised...prostitution is a non-stop perpetration in d society.
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Wants Prostitution To Be Legalized In Nigeria by born2fuckpussy: 10:25am On Jun 22, 2013
okwele 1: i see some twisted minds want prostitution to be legalized. Maybe when your children are sold to prostitution then you will know that its wrong
what is the different between children fucking different dicks for free and children fucking for cash?
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Wants Prostitution To Be Legalized In Nigeria by Omobarca: 11:15am On Jun 22, 2013
jackbauersballs: I agree with this....

My Forays to Hamburg and Amsterdam showed me how prostitution is a lucrative industry when managed properly within set Government Guidelines

If prostitution is legalised in Naija, I fully intend to open the best brothel possible populated with the sweetest biggest booty bytches money can buy...
grin grin
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Wants Prostitution To Be Legalized In Nigeria by Myself2(m): 1:20pm On Jun 22, 2013
Ebuka you don't need government to legalise prostitution for you to keep patronizing them,nobody will try and stop you from patronizing them,you don't need government to legalise it for you to be okay with yourself
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Wants Prostitution To Be Legalized In Nigeria by TableLeg(m): 2:34pm On Jun 22, 2013
If the young fella wants prostitution legalised, fair enough ... He's entitled to his opinions and he can say whatever he wants!

Why are people hyperventilating or losing sleep over his comments?!
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Wants Prostitution To Be Legalized In Nigeria by jkendy(m): 3:32pm On Jun 22, 2013
Am puttin dis topic to rest if fellow Nairalanders would permit me. Wheither Legal or Illegal, Moral or Immoral, Good or Bad, we have to undastand that we can't do without women, you either pay for sex or get it for free. This profession is as old as the world itself so let's not jux crucify Oga Ebuka for callin for legalisation. We equally want him to help us call for the legalisation of GANJA planting, biko
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Wants Prostitution To Be Legalized In Nigeria by Hilaskee(m): 6:04pm On Jun 22, 2013
Atheism!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Wants Prostitution To Be Legalized In Nigeria by dorleey(f): 7:35pm On Jun 22, 2013
Just looking for cheap attention since his name hardly pops up in social media.
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Wants Prostitution To Be Legalized In Nigeria by ravensckar(m): 11:01pm On Jun 22, 2013
All said and argued. nd d winner of ds debate is.....#sips a bottle of beer#
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Wants Prostitution To Be Legalized In Nigeria by jacymoreway(f): 10:35am On Jun 23, 2013
prostitution is not legalized and is at this rate in nigeria, what do u think will happen if it becomes legal. peolple will be seen without any cloth at all on our roads even in broad day light.................dont u thimk so?
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Wants Prostitution To Be Legalized In Nigeria by born2fuckpussy: 1:54pm On Jun 23, 2013
jacymoreway: prostitution is not legalized and is at this rate in nigeria, what do u think will happen if it becomes legal. peolple will be seen without any cloth at all on our roads even in broad day light.................dont u thimk so?
prostitute legalisation, they have save us from stress of talking to women for 3 months before seeing pants, just get 1k, you Bleep pussy. The legalisation will help reduce police disturbance, I remembered the day police bang in ashawo joint, I run helter skelter with one leg of my palm sandal left behind, I thank God I evade arrest, on top of say I was drinking in ashawo joint with ashana. The bang him, arrest some set of people while we run faster. I waited for almost additional 20 minutes to search my other sandal when they haave gone, I have suffered in the hand of the police in different ashawo, the legalisation will give me evidence of confrotating the police anytime I attend it, but glad I have stop thee ashawo joint for now but for my youngers one who wannt to step in my old shoe need to be fight for
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Wants Prostitution To Be Legalized In Nigeria by freelinks: 3:17pm On Jun 23, 2013
Am sure he is still single. Ask him if he would subscribe to his first daughter becoming a prostitute.
Re: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Wants Prostitution To Be Legalized In Nigeria by bolajihabeeb: 10:32am On Nov 16, 2015
Born2fuckpussy,can you pls describe how to get to d ones at ketu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

7 All Time Wrestling Legends / Nigerian Mother Joined Her Daughter To Do The “kelly Bahdie Dance” (pictures) / Christian Mother Shows Amazing Legwork While Dancing To Phyno's Song (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.