Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Nairaland And Membership Fees - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nairaland And Membership Fees (1177 Views)

Konga Mall Merchants To Start Paying #2,500 Monthly Membership Fees / Barclays may remove Nigeria's Membership In EM Local Currency Bond Index / Who Is Richer Between Seun Osewa, Nairaland And Linda Ikeji, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland And Membership Fees by texaco1: 10:58am On Jun 21, 2013
i will like to know people reaction ,supposing nairaland decides to start charging membership fees like maybe 100 to 500 for a year ,unlimited .what would be ur reaction?
Re: Nairaland And Membership Fees by lekkie073(m): 12:38pm On Jun 21, 2013
I would gladly pay. I prefer being a citizen of nairaland than Nigeria grin
Re: Nairaland And Membership Fees by frodobee: 1:02pm On Jun 21, 2013
texaco1: i will like to know people reaction ,supposing nairaland decides to start charging membership fees like maybe 100 to 500 for a year ,unlimited .what would be ur reaction?
Same as asking what would be ur reaction if facebook starts charging some fee? FCBK or NL will become a history. Ask me why? Check the guy up, if he was not of a saner breed, you would have seen such a post as ''first to comment, drinkin garri or alomo''. Is that what i will subscribe to with my money?
Are you happy with the amount of childishness, bigotry, tribalism etc ehibited in here?
Pay? No! NL history.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland And Membership Fees by texaco1: 1:05pm On Jun 21, 2013
frodobee:
Same as asking what would be ur reaction if facebook starts charging some fee? FCBK or NL will become a history. Ask me why? Check the guy up, if he was not of a saner breed, you would have seen such a post as ''first to comment, drinkin garri or alomo''. Is that what i will subscribe to with my money?
Are you happy with the amount of childishness, bigotry, tribalism etc ehibited in here?
Pay? No! NL history.
u have to realise that nl offers free advertistment of goods and products unlike facebook
Re: Nairaland And Membership Fees by Tonjeola1(m): 1:39pm On Jun 21, 2013
I will pay, ve benefit a lot from NL
Re: Nairaland And Membership Fees by texaco1: 2:20pm On Jun 21, 2013
i believe nairaland has become some sort of mini google.there is hardly a topic under the sun that hasnt been discussed here on nairaland .nairaland has a become an archie of valuable information for nigeria,africans a7xcvbnd everybody globally

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland And Membership Fees by HORLARMORE: 3:30pm On Jun 21, 2013
Will surely pay but not after payment the moderators will be banning someone for Months without any investigation, not on baseless assumption. e-g naijacutee.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland And Membership Fees by presegsADESIDA(m): 3:36pm On Jun 21, 2013
HORLARMORE: Will surely pay but not after payment the moderators will be banning someone for Months without any investigation, not on baseless assumption. e-g naijacutee.

Let alone banning!

Useful and beneficial threads are being moved to advert section and leaving thrash in the business section.

Seeing everything as advert especially when you are a kind of ID they expect you to be paying for posts or let me say placing adverts on those banners.

Na by force?

I won't pay else they are ready to pay. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland And Membership Fees by texaco1: 3:56pm On Jun 21, 2013
i believe that once this site becomes a pay membership one ,the mods will respect the member of the forum,secondly the whole forum will be sanitized ,even people that post rubbish will have to think twice knowing fully well they are paying
thirdly the place will be congested ,i think this third point links up with the second reason i stated
Re: Nairaland And Membership Fees by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 23, 2013
Pay ?! Okay !!!
Re: Nairaland And Membership Fees by stevolinkon40: 10:09pm On Jul 13, 2014
I already paid for Premium Membership

(1) (Reply)

How Much Does It Cost To Buy A Rock Crusher Machine Onsite Nigeria / Payments Delay With Kaymu / GTB issue. (Resolved)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.