Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,422 members, 7,954,664 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:57 AM

Helen Paul & Uti Nwachukwu On The Cover Of Redsheet - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Helen Paul & Uti Nwachukwu On The Cover Of Redsheet (19768 Views)

Oge Okoye And Uti Nwachukwu On The Covers Of Editarnish Magazine / Omoni Oboli & 2face On The Cover Of Redsheet Magazine’s March Issue / Lynxx And Oge Okoye On The Cover Of Redsheet Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Helen Paul & Uti Nwachukwu On The Cover Of Redsheet by myk2mic: 3:13pm On Jun 21, 2013
Policewoman: I thought this Helen was married.
u r here again, grin
Re: Helen Paul & Uti Nwachukwu On The Cover Of Redsheet by shadrach77: 3:18pm On Jun 21, 2013
Every dic-k and Harry now appears on cover pages angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Helen Paul & Uti Nwachukwu On The Cover Of Redsheet by ocelot2006(m): 3:22pm On Jun 21, 2013
oluwadare26: This Uti of a guy fine no be small..he's always cute as in..always on Point.

Note- Me no be gay o but just admiring him coz Na everyday i dey c new person wey go admire me shaa ni...

Uh huh....
Re: Helen Paul & Uti Nwachukwu On The Cover Of Redsheet by Bobbystanley(m): 3:29pm On Jun 21, 2013
This uti of a Girl is pretty o
Alex Ekubo her husband will be proud of her
Re: Helen Paul & Uti Nwachukwu On The Cover Of Redsheet by bibigirl07: 3:36pm On Jun 21, 2013
Hey! Helen Paul abi na tatafo, pls cut down on the carbs and commence a fitness regime biko. This one that Uti has started carrying you, we cannot afford a broken waisted-Uti. Biko nu. Thank you.
Re: Helen Paul & Uti Nwachukwu On The Cover Of Redsheet by gamegurl(f): 4:03pm On Jun 21, 2013
Policewoman: I thought this Helen was married.
yes she is married...wetin she do wrongdid u see her comiting adultery

1 Like

Re: Helen Paul & Uti Nwachukwu On The Cover Of Redsheet by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jun 21, 2013
Bobbystanley: This uti of a Girl is pretty o

Rotfl grin
Re: Helen Paul & Uti Nwachukwu On The Cover Of Redsheet by Pelummy(f): 4:28pm On Jun 21, 2013
uzeba: Space for sale!

U wan buy?
how much?
Re: Helen Paul & Uti Nwachukwu On The Cover Of Redsheet by oyinglory(f): 4:28pm On Jun 21, 2013
Na only God knos wia dem 2 glued.dey r so gud 2geda.I lyk Uti fine boi n 4 helen,ur case na 4 anoda day. E sha ma fe ara yin o.
Jaraaaa oooo
Re: Helen Paul & Uti Nwachukwu On The Cover Of Redsheet by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 21, 2013
terj: The picture sef na jara ooooooo. They look lovely would have made sense if they were an item grin grin.

In other news na me be the first jara. grin
This is how girls think. Always wanting to straff a close friend or co worker and hoping it leads to marriage whereas guys no send.
Re: Helen Paul & Uti Nwachukwu On The Cover Of Redsheet by Georgemankind(m): 5:37pm On Jun 21, 2013
Uti wey fit attend any function party including new launch of an envelope.d guy is still a learner
Re: Helen Paul & Uti Nwachukwu On The Cover Of Redsheet by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jun 21, 2013
Mehn, lifting a maried woman like that, ....The husband no dey buy Magazine?
Re: Helen Paul & Uti Nwachukwu On The Cover Of Redsheet by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jun 21, 2013
CHESSBOARD: Mehn, lifting a maried woman like that, ....The husband no dey buy Magazine?

So you go kill am if she be your woman?
Forest mosquito

1 Like

Re: Helen Paul & Uti Nwachukwu On The Cover Of Redsheet by Desdola(m): 5:51pm On Jun 21, 2013
Its like so many guys are jealous of Uti. what r ur proof that he is gay? well more grease to his elbow.

1 Like

Re: Helen Paul & Uti Nwachukwu On The Cover Of Redsheet by Nma28(f): 5:53pm On Jun 21, 2013
Get the step by step on how to creat Helen Paul's Makeup look here www.maryjanebeauty.com
Re: Helen Paul & Uti Nwachukwu On The Cover Of Redsheet by Tonbrazeal(m): 6:12pm On Jun 21, 2013
Cute
Re: Helen Paul & Uti Nwachukwu On The Cover Of Redsheet by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jun 21, 2013
Tonbrazeal: Cute

coming form a guy.....you sure you aint Uti's paddy?
Re: Helen Paul & Uti Nwachukwu On The Cover Of Redsheet by nikkyshyne(f): 8:40pm On Jun 21, 2013
In other news, what exactly is the Jara show all about? All I see is Helen and Uti acting and talking like a bunch of amateurs and laughing over their dry jokes undecided

1 Like

Re: Helen Paul & Uti Nwachukwu On The Cover Of Redsheet by 2map(m): 8:42pm On Jun 21, 2013
Bobbystanley: This uti of a Girl is pretty o
Uti? A girl ke?
Re: Helen Paul & Uti Nwachukwu On The Cover Of Redsheet by Policewoman(f): 8:55pm On Jun 21, 2013
nikkyshyne: In other news, what exactly is the Jara show all about? All I see is Helen and Uti acting and talking like a bunch of amateurs and laughing over their dry jokes undecided
Very dry jokes i tell ya. The programme looks so childish.
Re: Helen Paul & Uti Nwachukwu On The Cover Of Redsheet by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jun 21, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
Uti always looking cuter than his boyfriend, Alex
Wives always looks cutter than their husbands cheesy

1 Like

Re: Helen Paul & Uti Nwachukwu On The Cover Of Redsheet by anneduke: 3:09am On Jun 22, 2013
they look great
Re: Helen Paul & Uti Nwachukwu On The Cover Of Redsheet by Big4wig(m): 5:05am On Jun 22, 2013
anneduke: they look great
yea they do
Re: Helen Paul & Uti Nwachukwu On The Cover Of Redsheet by Nobody: 7:10am On Jun 22, 2013
NIGERIANS!!! Always poking em nose on peoples business.260D9055
Re: Helen Paul & Uti Nwachukwu On The Cover Of Redsheet by Nobody: 7:14am On Jun 22, 2013
NIGERIANS!!! Always poking em nose on peoples business. Nice pic
Re: Helen Paul & Uti Nwachukwu On The Cover Of Redsheet by sweetrace(f): 8:06am On Jun 22, 2013
Uti, undiluted eye candy! You're all man from your head to your toes. Extra fine boy jare! God took his time to knit you together, and you take your time to look after yourself real good. Please, ignore the envious baboons. They are yet to understand that envy is a cancer. In their books, fine boy equals gay. Male friendships equals gay. Being a sharp dresser equals gay. Ignore the ignoramus' and enjoy your life fully.
Re: Helen Paul & Uti Nwachukwu On The Cover Of Redsheet by Nobody: 10:23am On Jun 22, 2013
gamegurl: yes she is married...wetin she do wrongdid u see her comiting adultery
Nigeria is not so liberal...its not the greatest thing to see a married woman in that pose with another man.
Re: Helen Paul & Uti Nwachukwu On The Cover Of Redsheet by innersecret(f): 4:44pm On Jun 22, 2013
nikkyshyne: In other news, what exactly is the Jara show all about? All I see is Helen and Uti acting and talking like a bunch of amateurs and laughing over their dry jokes undecided
what have u ever create to even impress anyone?
Re: Helen Paul & Uti Nwachukwu On The Cover Of Redsheet by innersecret(f): 4:48pm On Jun 22, 2013
Its a professional shot from my own view to draw attention to the show jara oooooo I like the show so does my mum and household.keep it up uti and Helen.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pls I Need A Good Toning Cream For A Skin / Best Ways To Wear Coloured Jeans To Sync With Your Style Personality / Nike Is Restocking The Super Eagles 2018 World Cup Collection!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.