Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,230 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Would You Go Shopping With Your Partner? - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Would You Go Shopping With Your Partner? (5930 Views)

Talking Skincare And Shopping With The Sisters Behind Chantecaille / Girl Goes Shopping Without Bra / Let's Go Shopping, No Window Shopping. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Go Shopping With Your Partner? by omogenaija(f): 12:13am On Jun 24, 2007
@ guys who have patience THANK YOU kiss kiss

well as a woman its hard finding the right outfit , with the right fitting, for the right ocassion embarassed
thats why i can spend 6 hours + at the mall ,
and with all the different stores and different clothes it takes time

@ us ladies that like to spend lots of time shopping
please dont stress ur man out if he says that he doesnt want to come with u to the mall.
Re: Would You Go Shopping With Your Partner? by MP007(m): 4:01am On Jun 24, 2007
dont really like it but hey i gotta do it, bUT as a brother man u gotta realize that u spending 3 hours when a lady tells u 15 minutes , that drives me nuts
Re: Would You Go Shopping With Your Partner? by omogenaija(f): 4:02am On Jun 24, 2007
MP007:

don't really like it but hey i gotta do it, bUT as a brother man u gotta realize that u spending 3 hours when a lady tells u 15 minutes , that drives me nuts

why do u have to ?
Re: Would You Go Shopping With Your Partner? by tunmininu(f): 11:30am On Aug 10, 2007
If there's one thing my boyfriend enjoys,it is shopping, He really loves shopping and no weekend passes by without him visiting BG Mart for his household items,Mandilas,park and shop, He dosen't see it as stress at all. smiley
Re: Would You Go Shopping With Your Partner? by suze(f): 11:56am On Aug 10, 2007
Why not.Of course I'll go shopping with him.Shebi he's going to foot the bills.
Re: Would You Go Shopping With Your Partner? by Young15(m): 10:00am On Sep 01, 2007
hell yea we give each other style tips lol, cuz we stay fresh like that !!!!!!!!!!
Re: Would You Go Shopping With Your Partner? by katherinae(f): 6:29pm On Sep 01, 2007
as a chick i dont even like going shopping with girls, i cant imagine why men would want to do the same
Re: Would You Go Shopping With Your Partner? by sexytitan(f): 11:03pm On Jan 10, 2008
Of course! He loves fashion (he's not bisexual) lol. He even gives me fashion tips but he dosent follow them so i have to give him my fashion tips cheesy lol. But hey i wouldnt mind going shopping with him and he wouldnt mind going shopping with me - at least he dosent say it out loud.
Re: Would You Go Shopping With Your Partner? by princeonx: 11:49pm On Jan 10, 2008
I don't have problem going shopping with babes! what kills me is why do we have to stop and look/test shoes, look/check out hand bags, belts, glasses while she know very well that she only need a top to go with the skirt, shoe, and bag that she bought the day before?

And honestly I just can't stand a babe telling me I'm inpatient after 6hours+ in tha mall!
Re: Would You Go Shopping With Your Partner? by lailai2(m): 1:52am On Jan 11, 2008
most times, she asks me to go with her intentionally becos she knows i'll refuse her and try and make up by giving her more money, i tried a surprise recently by deciding to follow her,i tot she would be angry but she was happy. i really suffered, even in this small lagos where conducive,affordable shopping places are hard to come by, she still decides on doin marathon shopping
Re: Would You Go Shopping With Your Partner? by shescute4(f): 6:28am On Jan 11, 2008
don't really like 2 shop with girl friends because most times u find u've spent the whole day shopping.but if my guy says he don't mind coming with me,i'll love it because i get to findout first hand what he thinks with what i choose.
to everyone brother or girlfriend who has had patience,thanks.
Re: Would You Go Shopping With Your Partner? by tipsy289(m): 6:42am On Jan 11, 2008
i prefer shopping on my own, going with other people even girls can be too judgemental, no this will look better,i think you should add this chain e.t.c to what you bought, ave wasted time goin wit people so on my own most times
Re: Would You Go Shopping With Your Partner? by Nobody: 8:30am On Jan 11, 2008
I ouldnt go shopping with my Boyfriend because thats a special time i have with my sisters. They dont go Shopping with thier men either, its our time together. went Once with my Ex, he got me so angry, because he could not understand why i was bargaining and the shop owners would hike the price if you are with a man because they think he is footing the bill.
No, No way.
Re: Would You Go Shopping With Your Partner? by Nobody: 8:49am On Jan 11, 2008
i dont expect guys to like it, so i hardly ask them to come along. i'll prefer to just take the money and run!

I've met 2 guys tho who were a big surprise in the 'go shopping with the g/f dept'. i dated one (of course).

the other was in kano. he's this really cute guy who went to lag; so when he asked my girlfriend and i to cook for him and friends, we thought he wld drop us off at the market and take off. we were shocked when he [/b]insisted[b] on following us. i swear, he was so helpful - carrying our bags, offering suggestions, not appearing tired for one bit even tho we were buying raw food for cooking, u know, tomatoes, meat and stuff! i was so def tripped.

believe me, we pampered him very well after the day's outing cool
Re: Would You Go Shopping With Your Partner? by rossyngo(f): 8:55am On Jan 11, 2008
its fun to shop with your partner. you avoid blames arising buying something you think yiur partner will like. when you go together this will be avoided
Re: Would You Go Shopping With Your Partner? by sleekdot(m): 9:31am On Jan 11, 2008
Am her mirror, I just av to be there.Its always fun
Re: Would You Go Shopping With Your Partner? by Nobody: 9:33am On Jan 11, 2008
yes! But alot of "please, i'm sorry(s), just one more thing to buy"  grin
Re: Would You Go Shopping With Your Partner? by efuah(f): 9:49am On Jan 11, 2008
If he's the one taking me out for shopping. . . then we go together.
if am footing ma own bills, i go alone!
if we're shopping together. . . then full of fun!
Re: Would You Go Shopping With Your Partner? by zheroes(m): 10:34am On Jan 11, 2008
its great fun.

the only thing i do is watch while she bargains. most times you need to be very patient.
Re: Would You Go Shopping With Your Partner? by Nobody: 11:25am On Jan 11, 2008
no

i am an extremely difficult person to go shopping with.i often insist on going over the entire market/plaza to be sure that i'm getting the item at the best price. Madam does not have that energy.more importantly, when i go shopping, my mind is usually set on a specific item. once i buy that, i'm out. madam on the other hand, can suddenly decide we should start buying some 'other things' (which incidentally, were not in the original budget). finally, once you're with madam, the sellers have a trump card. they can play all those funny mind games - you mean your wife is not worth N_ ?
Re: Would You Go Shopping With Your Partner? by sagitarius(m): 11:34am On Jan 11, 2008
that wil be once in a very long while. i mean i don't have d kind of patience 2 wait wen girls have 2 try everythin in d market. undecided
Re: Would You Go Shopping With Your Partner? by Nobody: 11:36am On Jan 11, 2008
oyb:

no

i am an extremely difficult person to go shopping with.i often insist on going over the entire market/plaza to be sure that i'm getting the item at the best price. Madam does not have that energy. i feel u. doesnt necessarily mean u're difficult. u , just have a different approach to shopping

more importantly, when i go shopping, my mind is usually set on a specific item. once i buy that, i'm out. madam on the other hand, can suddenly decide we should start buying some 'other things' (which incidentally, were not in the original budget). finally, once you're with madam, the sellers have a trump card. they can play all those funny mind games - you mean your wife is not worth N_ ?

sorry dude. that u have to understand. it's our nature. however if u have a financially disciplined girl or she has her own cash to spend on it, it shouldnt cause quarrels. further, if u can spare the money, why not get it so she has one more reason to be extra nice to u that day? it works!  cool
Re: Would You Go Shopping With Your Partner? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jan 11, 2008
Neva gone shoppin with ma boyfriend but if my experience with ma brother is anything to go by, no thanks.
My dad'll almost literally point a gun to his head to take me shopping as I wz seen as rather young & cldn't drive and even then he'd so rush me, he cld as well have yanked the clothes off the rack for me. embarassed cry
subsequently, he'd just drop me off (contrary to daddy's instructions) n tell me to buzz him whereva he's at wheneva I'm ready. angry
Re: Would You Go Shopping With Your Partner? by cecegorz(m): 12:32pm On Jan 11, 2008
yeah, we love shopping all the time together.
Besides, am very good in that aspect of choosing tight stuff.
May be i should start running a shopping consultancy firm( if there's anything like that) because i do that for most of my friends.
To me, shopping is so much fun!
Re: Would You Go Shopping With Your Partner? by denony(m): 2:48pm On Jan 11, 2008
It depends grin
Re: Would You Go Shopping With Your Partner? by almondjoy(f): 3:54pm On Jan 11, 2008
The only thing that would place us together in terms of shopping is a car or an electronic device, otherwise there would be serious problems. cry

No way!!!!!!!!
Re: Would You Go Shopping With Your Partner? by GeeCee(m): 4:32pm On Jan 11, 2008
I wuldn't have minded shopping 2geda with her but for the time they take in doing their shopping, i don't think i have so much time to waste.
Re: Would You Go Shopping With Your Partner? by palemoon(f): 2:22am On Jan 12, 2008
If he is very patient, why not? I love shopping and usually I am not in a hurry. It just has to fit
Re: Would You Go Shopping With Your Partner? by sexytitan(f): 5:52am On Jan 12, 2008
cecegorz:

To me, shopping is so much fun!
Yeah, keep shopping till u go broke. Dont worry, i'll lend u garri and sugar
Re: Would You Go Shopping With Your Partner? by princekay1(m): 6:36am On Jan 12, 2008
shopping? i hate it!
Re: Would You Go Shopping With Your Partner? by seun757: 4:41pm On Jan 12, 2008
the few guys i have gone shopping with were real spoil sports. they just seem so irritable and in such an unimaginable rush. the very last time i went buying jewelry with a guy, i had to beg him to give me a little more time cos he kept threatening to leave me at the market. it was a so not pleasant experience. i'd rather go with a girlfriend. she'll almos certainly have a helpful opinion and help my decision-making. she wudnt rush me into buying anything and not ensuring i get the best stuff obtainable.

bottomline: i'd rather go shopping with a girlfriend ONLY except the guy insists on going cos he's going to be paying. but that's really not necessary.
Re: Would You Go Shopping With Your Partner? by joshjosh(m): 4:45pm On Jan 12, 2008
don't mind paying the bill. would rather be in a zoo watching animals. women stay too long looking at one black dress or the other.

thank God the stores come to us now

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ABPFEON: King Fajag, Others Sworn In As National Pageant Executives / Latest Ankara Styles, Ankara Accessories, Shoes, Neckwears Etc. / The Most Expensive Bag In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.