Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Would You Go Shopping With Your Partner? - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Would You Go Shopping With Your Partner? (5943 Views)

Talking Skincare And Shopping With The Sisters Behind Chantecaille / Girl Goes Shopping Without Bra / Let's Go Shopping, No Window Shopping. (2) (3) (4)

Re: Would You Go Shopping With Your Partner? by TheSly: 4:46pm On Jan 12, 2008
Topic!

sure! cool
Re: Would You Go Shopping With Your Partner? by cecegorz(m): 5:32pm On Jan 12, 2008
sexytitan:

Yeah, keep shopping till u go broke. Dont worry, i'll lend u garri and sugar

Sorry for being soooooooooo poverty minded.

Praise God! I've gone past that.
Re: Would You Go Shopping With Your Partner? by minto(m): 3:11am On Jan 14, 2008
It's fun shopping with ladies; I enjoy doing that but just when I have some idle time to burn.
Re: Would You Go Shopping With Your Partner? by Nobody: 4:10am On Jan 14, 2008
I have neva gone with my fiance, and I sincerly hope it will be nothing like shopping with my brother!! He kinda shops like a gurl but then once he has seen everything he wanted to he is done. So if I am not ready yet cuz I was with him he can get really nasty. Then he complains about it everytime anyone even mentions going to the store.
For me shopping is a way to get out of the house and relax since I goto school online and am home alone all day. Then on the weekends my whole family is home and they are really loud and I just want to leave. Personally I hate trying on clothes in the store, would rather try them on at home and get my family (mom's) opinion. Walking around the mall is one way I exercise it rains so much here I dont like walking outside. My problem is that I want to check on a couple things, but I don't always remember what I wanted to see or I get distracted by sales, LOL. I do not buy anything at full price unless it is an emergency and I cannot wait for it!
Re: Would You Go Shopping With Your Partner? by Zandra1(f): 9:10am On Jan 15, 2008
I love shopping with my man. We went shopping these past two days in a row. The fun thing is that a lot of times he's the one that suggests that we go shopping. We went to a lingerie store yesterday and when I asked one of the girls that works there if he could come into the fitting room with me she agreed and gave us a mischievous smile wink wink. It was so cute the way he would leave the fitting room to go find me stuff to try on and then come back and help me put it on. Whenever we go to a clothing store, after I try my clothes in the fitting room I model it for him in front of the fitting room and he will take my pictures before we pay for the clothes. He's a very patient guy and has a great fashion sense. Its loadz of fun when we go shopping together kiss kiss.
Re: Would You Go Shopping With Your Partner? by OneLife1(f): 9:26am On Jan 15, 2008
Most guys will not like to go shopping with there partner because of the money they will spend for her. As for will, infact i enjoy going out with my partner for shopping.
Re: Would You Go Shopping With Your Partner? by Guchis(f): 9:39am On Jan 15, 2008
Sure, Shopping with him can be fun, when he' s in the mood.
Re: Would You Go Shopping With Your Partner? by yimiton(f): 12:44pm On Jan 15, 2008
I hate it when guys go shopping with me. They don't just let me enjoy shopping! They are always impatient and want you to just pick it and let's go!
Guys could be so boring, they don't just get the fun!

@ Zandra1
You're so lucky, am almost jealous!  shocked
Re: Would You Go Shopping With Your Partner? by Zandra1(f): 7:00am On Jan 16, 2008
@ yimiton

Awww. Dont worry ur man is gunna take u shopping soon and y'all will have fun cheesy cheesy wink.
Re: Would You Go Shopping With Your Partner? by tome1: 4:28pm On Jan 16, 2008
@Guchis, you are so right only when he is in the mood thats the only time you can enjoy it wink wink
Re: Would You Go Shopping With Your Partner? by FactorChic(f): 6:09pm On Jan 16, 2008
Zandra1:

I love shopping with my man. We went shopping these past two days in a row. The fun thing is that a lot of times he's the one that suggests that we go shopping. We went to a lingerie store yesterday and when I asked one of the girls that works there if he could come into the fitting room with me she agreed and gave us a mischievous smile wink wink. It was so cute the way he would leave the fitting room to go find me stuff to try on and then come back and help me put it on. Whenever we go to a clothing store, after I try my clothes in the fitting room I model it for him in front of the fitting room and he will take my pictures before we pay for the clothes. He's a very patient guy and has a great fashion sense. Its loadz of fun when we go shopping together kiss kiss.

aww dat's cute smiley smiley
Re: Would You Go Shopping With Your Partner? by MISSWORLD1(f): 8:28am On Jan 17, 2008
whao, anytime any day if i have the opportunity to go out with my partner for shopping, it's always a wonderful experience, he makes the best choices on my behalf, we shop alike, sometimes,
Re: Would You Go Shopping With Your Partner? by Esss(m): 9:52am On Jan 17, 2008
Hells no,

Women are shopping freaks. If you must, make sure you go in with only cash, no credit cards. Stand outside the shop so she'd understand that you are in a hurry to leave.

I love my girl, but I just dont like shopping with her.
Re: Would You Go Shopping With Your Partner? by bisii(f): 11:20pm On Jan 18, 2008
I really dont think i wanna go shoppin with him, he`ld freak out, lol
wink wink
guess i could do the shirts with him as he`ld enjoy doing that , for others, i doubt

as for me i absolutely have no probs goin with him{ actually have n i guess twas`nt that bad} wink wink
Re: Would You Go Shopping With Your Partner? by mohawkchic(f): 6:41am On Jan 19, 2008
~Without even thinking about it,the answer will be "No thanks" !!

~Unfortunately this is definately not one of the things me & hubby enjoy doin together,i always end up moaning about what store i didnt get a chance to go into because of his impatience!!!

~ I enjoy window shopping,browsing through the stores,unless ave seen something i know am goona get,i tend to do lots of  impulsive buys as well!

~Am a shopaholic,my hubby doesnt understand why i want to window shop if am not buyin/browse endlessly. . .am good to go on my own anytime,its stress~free too!!

~Dunno if any ladies on here ave experienced this but u knw wen u seem to pick out something u think "it's hott" & he gives u the "not soo hott" look !! Now that really trips me up,b/c sometimes u cant really tell just by lookin @ it,& since he's so impatient,i cant go try it on for a second opinion   angry

~I end up buyin it anyways coz i just love the look on his face wen it turns out he cant take his eyes off me wearin that "Not so hott" clothes/shoes grin
Re: Would You Go Shopping With Your Partner? by Nobody: 1:57am On Jan 23, 2008
I think I would love to go shopping with my partner
Naturally I think it will be fun even though I have never
tried it.
Re: Would You Go Shopping With Your Partner? by sistajay(f): 6:31pm On Jan 23, 2008
Yes o I wud love to go shopping with my partner becos he dey very trendy, he knows all dey rite places to shop.
Re: Would You Go Shopping With Your Partner? by Tawak: 7:29pm On Jan 23, 2008
NO
y r u talkin about shoppin 4 wears,y not talk about shoppin 4 food stuffs
Re: Would You Go Shopping With Your Partner? by Lady2(f): 8:36pm On Jan 23, 2008
It depends on the partner, I had a partner once who was always fussing when we were shopping. He totally ruined my shopping experience. I refused to take him along, but I took his credit card grin.

I had another partner who took interest in me shopping and he thought it was aboslutely wonderful to see my eye shine when I saw something I liked. He also has a good style, so we shopped together. smiley
Re: Would You Go Shopping With Your Partner? by Nobody: 5:25am On Jan 24, 2008
~Lady~:

It depends on the partner, I had a partner once who was always fussing when we were shopping. He totally ruined my shopping experience. I refused to take him along, but I took his credit card grin.

I had another partner who took interest in me shopping and he thought it was aboslutely wonderful to see my eye shine when I saw something I liked. He also has a good style, so we shopped together. smiley

Omo no be small thing o
Re: Would You Go Shopping With Your Partner? by Nobody: 9:29am On Jan 28, 2008
Damn right I will. My guy shops really well and I cant think of going shopping without him. It can be fun you know. You get to know eachother's likes and dislikes.
Re: Would You Go Shopping With Your Partner? by chiegemba(f): 9:34am On Jan 28, 2008
Yeah! Would cos i c nothin wrong in doin dat wink
Re: Would You Go Shopping With Your Partner? by topetall(f): 1:10pm On Feb 04, 2008
I dont know why guys are hammering on patience.like we dont wait on them hands and foot atimes. What if u got to take your partner and four teenage daughters shopping. ?
Re: Would You Go Shopping With Your Partner? by squirrel20(f): 11:35am On Feb 06, 2008
why not, i don't see anything wrong in it. i think it will be fun

Latest Ankara Styles, Ankara Accessories, Shoes, Neckwears Etc. / 10 Amazing Short Ankara Dresses 2017 / The Most Expensive Bag In The World

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64